Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Roharu Eruna: The Rising Flame Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:03 pm
Zadok the 28th

What can I said.... I guess I can turn quite childish when it comes to the games of my childhood. Now, on topic.... Have you received the PM yet? Or a better question could be, do you know if John is online?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:08 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

What can I said.... I guess I can turn quite childish when it comes to the games of my childhood. Now, on topic.... Have you received the PM yet? Or a better question could be, do you know if John is online?

John is offline.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:11 pm
Mmmm.... I see.... this is bad luck I suppose. But, look at the bright side, you have more time to think about what hybrid do you wish for.

UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

John is offline.

Thanks for letting us know by the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:26 pm
I think I am going to pass on my decision and take whatever is left over
I have lots of digimon, so I want those who do not to have a better choosing pool, even if only by one.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:31 pm
Zadok the 28th
I have lots of digimon, so I want those who do not to have a better choosing pool, even if only by one.

In behalf of everyone in the contest, I thank you. I guess it could be considered a small Christmas present for everyone that won the contest. I must said, a Duskmon for a Christmas present is excellent in Gaia Standards. (Of course, I would rather get my hands on a PS3, but you can't get many of those staying in gaia-online)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

In behalf of everyone in the contest, I thank you. I guess it could be considered a small Christmas present for everyone that won the contest. I must said, a Duskmon for a Christmas present is excellent in Gaia Standards. (Of course, I would rather get my hands on a PS3, but you can't get many of those staying in gaia-online)

No need to thank me, I wouldn't have a bearmon if not for an older member gifting it to me. That's my favorite digimon. And besides, I already want all of the spirits, this will simply force me to get one.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Roharu Eruna

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:39 pm
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

No need to thank me, I wouldn't have a bearmon if not for an older member gifting it to me. That's my favorite digimon. And besides, I already want all of the spirits, this will simply force me to get one.

All the spirits? Interesting.... you got a long journey to make.... by the way, how can I use Duskmon in the Cataclysm Event? Does the tamer turns into digimon, or it works as a normal partner? (It might get interesting, receiving the help of Duskmon and getting to know him in mid of the event, unless it is not allowed)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:43 pm
Roharu Eruna
They work how you want them too. I have the tamer become the digimon, but i've seen people who have them as normal digimon.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 pm
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th
Roharu Eruna
Zadok the 28th

All the spirits? Interesting.... you got a long journey to make.... by the way, how can I use Duskmon in the Cataclysm Event? Does the tamer turns into digimon, or it works as a normal partner? (It might get interesting, receiving the help of Duskmon and getting to know him in mid of the event, unless it is not allowed)

As fudge said, I personally dont wish to make my tamer do the fighting. there is alot of poeple who do fight as their characters, but personally, I allow him to be the strategist, and the digimon to do fighting. Like Command and Conquer games.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:01 pm
Zadok the 28th

As fudge said, I personally dont wish to make my tamer do the fighting. there is alot of poeple who do fight as their characters, but personally, I allow him to be the strategist, and the digimon to do fighting. Like Command and Conquer games.

'Cuz your a creepy old guy who likes watching people fight rather than fight himself. stare *runs away before Zadoc can catch him*  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:05 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

'Cuz your a creepy Cannabalistic old guy who likes watching people fight rather than fight himself. stare *runs away before Zadoc can catch him*

There I fixed your statement  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:08 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

'Cuz your a creepy cannabalistic old guy who likes watching people fight rather than fight himself. stare *runs away before Zadoc can catch him*

I made it better xd  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

'Cuz your a creepy cannabalistic old guy who likes watching people fight rather than fight himself. stare *runs away before Zadoc can catch him* but sadly Zadok with a K is a little faster, and manages to catch him.

I made it better xd

Aww, now you been eaten  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:14 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

'Cuz your a creepy cannabalistic old guy who likes watching people fight rather than fight himself. stare *runs away before Zadoc can catch him* but sadly Zadok with a K is a little faster, and manages to catch him.

I made it better xd

Aww, now you been eaten

I STILL HAVE 3 MORE LIVES I WILL COME BACK AND BEAT YOU.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:20 pm
I have unlimited lives  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers