Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
♺ Ӄamen Ɍider Ӻourze Ⓞfficial Ⱦhread ♺ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 pm
I'm guessing that unlike the normal rocket switch he hits it again to shut it off  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm
or it might be a one time Henshin that deactivates after using it?  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Super TaToBa!! blaugh )

Here's the latest trailer for the upcoming Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie Wars MEGAMAX featuring Nadeshiko's henshin pose and a few shots on Foundation X.

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/11/kamen-rider-movie-wars-megamax-latest.html

Foundation X's Lem Kannagi plans to use a slime harvested from the meteorites that have been striking the Earth and combine it with the powers of the Zodiarts Switches and the Core Medals in order to eliminate the Kamen Riders so Foundation X can conquer all of humanity.

Gentaro Kisaragi and Eiji Hino team up with Shotaro Hidari, Philip, and the legendary seven Kamen Riders to take on Foundation X to save the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:19 am
you know I never thought about that with ooo with many Kamen Riders there suits are colorful but ooo wasn't all that colorful black was a big part of his suit the other colors were lines on his suit  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 pm
Kamen Rider G
you know I never thought about that with ooo with many Kamen Riders there suits are colorful but ooo wasn't all that colorful black was a big part of his suit the other colors were lines on his suit
lines and armor. Pretty much every kamen rider has a base of black or white and everything else is just armor that's added on above the base.

But you're right, aside from the lines he's mostly black. even when we add in colors for medals like Latoratar, all of the added parts are the color, and even then they're just accenting the differences between forms. (like highlights)I'd say, Kiva, Fourze, Den-o, Accel, and Double have the most diversity of colors between forms.

Not sure what I think about that OOO form.the colors are, really different. and I don't think I like the Tajador head on the Tatoba combo. (and aside from the changed claws design, and using the Tajador head instead of the taka head, it looks like they just decided to inverse the colors. Suit also looks shinier. more of a plastic or shined leather for the suits base under the armor.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:26 pm
It does look like they pretty much inverted the colors and added the Tajador head, but idk I kinda dig it. I still think TaJaDor is better, but at least this way it feels like OOO's has finally got his own Final Form, that doesn't require one specific set of Core medals =P  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:44 pm
so someone had enough free time to take gundam parts and use them to make this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:25 pm
HOLY CR@P!! burning_eyes That is freaking Amazing, Hats off to who ever came up with this idea xd  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:45 pm
Agito Geist
It does look like they pretty much inverted the colors and added the Tajador head, but idk I kinda dig it. I still think TaJaDor is better, but at least this way it feels like OOO's has finally got his own Final Form, that doesn't require one specific set of Core medals =P
I feel like OOO shouldn't have had a final form. with the medals in the series he had access to 126 possible forms. (again assuming that the Putotyrano medals wouldn't let him mix and match) That's more than all of the forms of every past Kamen rider.

Easily enough diversity to handle any situation. And each time he used a full color combo he was physically drained, as final forms should do. (though it never seemed to work from series to series the dangers of combos since it seemed to go away whenever he slept it off and ate a lot.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 am
Idk if many of you knew, but there was no Kamen Rider last week scream so ep 10 came out this week Enjoy

http://www.jefusion.com/2011/11/kamen-rider-fourze-episode-10-sub.html  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:05 pm
I noticed. But, I just wait for the subs anyways, and sometimes they end up a week or two behind while working on multiple projects at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:14 am
yeah, very true. but this weeks episode was really good >.< I wonder what that switch would have became if she had used it xp rather than toss it in the lake  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:29 pm
I thought Tomoko was hot before but seeing her without that Elvira crap all over her face DAMN she can have me any day and I'm not easy!

Oh the episode? That was pretty amazing too 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:16 pm
I know right!! xp I thought that part was freaking hilarious how she just took off, and put mud on her face to make up for it lol.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:05 pm
Another forum post you guys might find worth checking out.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/anime-manga-comics/kamen-rider/t.75958255/?_gaia_t_=3934  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff