Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"It wasn't that he thought the male had done something wrong. He thought he had done something wrong himself. Liam kept his hands to himself not sure if the male was okay with him touching him. He looked over at the waitress as she set the food down, along with their drinks. Liam had forgotten about the food really, but was glad it was finally here. He smiled happily, as his stomach groaned against the smell of the food. Liam felt the male move next to him, as he kissed his chin. He looked at the male surprised but turned away. Liam didn't mind after all he knew the male was being friendly. He turned his attention back to his food, as the male moved away giving him some room. Liam grabbed the bottle of ketchup as he poured some onto his plate before setting it between them just in case Alaine wanted some. He grabbed a fry as he started to dig in. "

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine hoped dinner would pas quickly. Even though he still barely knew this person, he couldn't help the urge he had to be able to lie next to him once more, to hear his voice. He didn't even have to ask himself what this feeling was, he was well aware. The only really question, would be how long would it last. Even if he liked the male just a little bit now, there was no telling if he was going to like him tomorrow, next week, he was just that picky about the picky about his men. Also, he had no idea what the male thought of him or if he may in the slightest like Alaine. He wouldn't be too hurt or surprised if the male saw him as nothing more than a colleague. But he wasn't about to jump to conclusions. He had to think the male liked him, if only a little, and that was why he agreed to come with him and was being so nice to him.

Alaine smiled at the males' startled expression after he kissed him. It was nothing special. Not compared to what he really wanted to do. But that little stunt would definitely have to wait until he knew more about the male and had a better understanding on where he stood with him. Til then he would try and keep the flirting to a minimum. Sitting up and giving them both their space, Alaine picked up the ketchup bottle after the male set it down. He'd been so caught up on making sure the male wasn't mad at him or would at least sit and have a conversation with him, that he barely noticed how hungry he was. Now that the food was staring him in the face, he was starving. He poured a bit of ketchup onto his plate and set the bottle back down. Without a second thought of being a pig or if the male was still watching him, Alaine picked his burger and started to chowing down a dying man.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam ate quietly as he sat there, keeping the silence between them. He wasn't really sure what to talk about, he wasn't good at small talk but also feared he would upset the male. Liam didn't know about things that annoyed the male, the only thing was his health which he wasn't going to go there again. He wasn't used to simply flirting, so yes it could be said he was surprised when the male kissed him. Liam didn't mind it really, after all if he hated the male he wouldn't have let him be so close to him. He liked the male but not sure in what sense, as a friend or more. Liam wasn't even sure if the male liked him, it was hard to tell. He continued to eat, glancing over at the male he couldn't help but chuckle softly, "Someone was hungry." Liam replied as he watched the male practically devour his hamburger. He didn't care for niceness when eating. If one would hungry it was only natural after all. Liam grabbed his burger as he started eating, not eating it as fast as the male was though. "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine merely grinned. He didn't mind having the male watching him, in fact, he kind of liked being watched by the male. As if he had something to say but was just too.....oh what was the word? Scared? Nervous? No, those didn't fit. But whatever it was, he liked being watched by Liam. Hearing the male speak only made him grin. "I told you vending machines didn't make a meal." he murmured, taking another large bite out of his burger. Within minutes he was done with the burger and moving on to his fries. He guzzled his drink, slowing down a bit to savor his fries. The Half Moon Diner was one of his favorite restaurants; their food was to die for and service was excellent. It was one of the only places worth going to in the city. At least here you didn't need to worry about people spitting in your food or something like any other rude New York restaurant owner might do."So you still haven't told me." he started. Alaine paused in his eating, a fry in hand and his smile in place. "Where do you plan on sleeping when we get to my place?" He honestly wouldn't mind sleeping in bed with the male when they got home. But he didn't want to seem like he was expecting the male to sleep there. He had a few other lovely options if he preferred; there was the couch, the floor, the bathtub was big enough for him but Liam was taller, and lastly , there was always the floor.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"True, Liam preferred to watch the male instead of speaking. He found comfort in knowing the male didn't question his looks or silence instead of speaking. Liam liked watching the male, at times he could get more out of a person by simply watching them. He nodded as the male spoke, smiling at him, "Of Course. I remember." Liam replied laughing softly, he didn't understand why the male ate vending machine food. Sure it was fast and quick. A candy bar and drink here and there but it wouldn't suffice his hunger. Liam continued eating his burger. He wasn't a fast eater so he took his bites slowly as he ate. Liam drank his soda practically downing it not realizing how thirsty it was but it was only natural since he hadn't drank anything all night. He looked around to find the waitress as he motioned for her to come over and fill up his drink. Liam thanked her as she returned with a new drink before looking over at the male as he spoke. "Told you what?" He asked curiously as the male finished speaking. Liam nodded slightly, "Oh.. Well I guess where ever is fine." He was content with sleeping any where; couch, bed or floor, where ever it was easier for Alaine to stick him. "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine smiled, he liked the sound of the males laugh. He couldn't believe how much he was starting to like about the male, this wasn't like him. He was used to simply sleeping with people, but never did he get attached like this. So why was he all of a sudden feeling so clingy with Liam? He knew it was kind of dumb of him to rely on vending machines to make a meal, but at the time he was just focused on satisfying the hunger just a little, getting rid of his hunger headache, and managing his blood sugar for the moment. And for the time, it had worked, but after a long nights work, he was once again starving. So when the waitress came to refill Liam's drink, he requested a refill on his own, reminding the woman on what he had. He smiled politely as he filled both their drinks and again let them in peace. When she was gone, he was all eyes and ears for the male. A look of mischief cross his face as the male gave him the magic words of placing him anywhere in his apartment. "So if I tell you, you have to sleep with me in my bed you'd do it?" he asked curiously. He almost hoped the male would say no. If Liam slept with him, there was no telling what kind of things he might do to him. He was half awake, a little hyper, and starting to like this guy. That wasn't a really good combination if past experience taught him anything.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam finished with his burger as he moved onto his fries. He grabbed the bottle of ketchup pouring more onto his plate. Liam wasn't a fan of ketchup on his fries but it was the best he could do. He didn't want to bother the waitress for ranch. Liam took a drink of his soda as the male spoke. He looked over at the male seeing the look upon his face. Liam couldn't help but smile as the male spoke, "Yes." He replied as he returned back to his food as he eat. Liam didn't mind sleeping in the bed with the male, after all they were just sleeping. "

((Sorry it's short.))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

His look only grew more mischievous at the males' words. Alaine moved closer to the male, looking him up and down a few times. "Really?" he inquired. "And what if I start getting grabby? Would you still sleep with me?" Again he took a good look at the male. He wasn't entirely trying to freak out the male, but also warning him for what he might be in for if he did choose to sleep with Alaine in his bed. He liked to cling, cuddle, grope. In short, if someone else was sleeping in bed with Alaine, he never kept his hands to himself.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam knew his words only spiked the male's curiosity. He looked at the male as he moved closer toward him, not sure if he had said something wrong or weird. Liam watched as the male looked him over feeling a little self conscious. He listened as the male spoke, not sure what he wanted. Liam didn't mind if the male wanted to touch him, but he wasn't going as far as having sex with him. He knew the male was already touchy feely so he came to expect it already if he slept with him in the same bed. Liam nodded slightly, "Yes, I'll still sleep with you." He replied as he took a drink before looking back at the male, "But no sex." Liam replied as he looked back at the male. He wasn't the type of person to just put himself out there. After all he hardly knew the male, and wasn't just going to have sex with him off the bat. Liam didn't just want to have sex with the male, it was far from his mind. He liked the male and wanted to get to know him better before moving into such things. "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine wiped the mischievous look from his face at the males words. "In that case you can sleep in the bath tub." he said, keeping a hint of teasing in his voice. Actually, he wasn't all that disappointed, he was mostly testing the male to see where his boundaries lay. He also wanted to make sure that he could trust sharing a bed with another man with nothing happening that he didn't want happening. Again he was blindly trusting the males' words. He knew he would need more than words to be able to trust the male on a matter like this, but something about the way he made a point to be clear on his own set of boundaries reassured him. The only things now really worrying him about sleeping with the male were his sleeping habits. Like did he snore or move around a lot in his sleep? Not that Alaine really cared much about snoring, because usually once he was out, he was dead to the world. But as for kicking, screaming, talking in sleep, that kind of stuff would end up him pushing the male out of his bed. "Okay sleeping arrangements aside, are you working tomorrow?" he asked, generally curious. If Liam had to work, he didn't want to the reason he was late or missed a day. Alaine was supposed to work in the afternoon and do a few chores, but other than that he was free. He also liked to linger around as long as possible before he just had to leave. He didn't know how Liam did things, what he did to get ready, how long it took, etc. He thought it was important to get these kind of things out of the way now before he later forgot.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"As the look faded from the male's face and his words came out. He didn't understand if he had said something wrong or not. Liam was surprised at the male's words even though he caught the teasing he hoped the male wasn't serious about putting him in the tub to sleep. If he was, there was no way he was doing it, he'd find a cab and take himself home. He could understand the male not wanting him to sleep in his bed, he was better off just sleeping on the floor, as long as he had a pillow and a blanket he was content. Liam was rather quiet when he slept, he snored but it was a dull snore. He usually kept still in the middle of the night, and had never heard from any one about talking or kicking in his sleep. Liam was working tomorrow but not till later that night. He had the last shift off the night which was only a couple of hours, though he had to get home before than. "Yes, but not till later. Though I need to get home before than, I have to feed my dog." Liam spoke, knowing he hadn't brought it up that he owned a dog, but thought best to bring it up now. He continued eating, soon getting full. Liam pushed his plate away as he grabbed his cup of soda and sipped on it, as he looked over at the male. "

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine was seriously kidding when he said that the male could sleep in the tub. Though he would be the first to admit that his antique claw foot tub was surprisingly comfy.The only reason he knew this was from falling asleep in the tub after a few too many martini's, but this he wasn't about to share with the male. He was willing to give him a few details about his life, but that might be a bit much. At least for now anyways. He wasn't so a**l about sharing his bed with someone that wouldn't agree to sleep with him that he would force that person to sleep in a bathtub. It was no problem at all so long as he didn't have weird sleeping habits. Low snoring was fine, so long it wasn't loud and horrid, sounding like a chainsaw to wake the dead.

"Hm, well I have work in the morning. So if you want, you could just come with me so you can pick up your car. It'd probably be best since I normally just get off whenever boss tells me to go home." It was a little sad, this fact, but completely true. In exchange for his missed days Sam usually let him make up the time by putting in ridiculously long hours. It was why he was put in hours back to back instead of the usual employee work a day get one off work another. This system was so employees didn't get too stressed out and pass out as shifts could run as long as 5 AM. If you were a bartender, like Alaine sometimes was, and it was the weekend you were looking at until 3 or 4. Since the club didn't open until 11:30 PM, he figured Sam just wanted him to pick up on some of his supervisor duties, some more of the behind the scenes type work.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:43 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam nodded as the male spoke. "Thanks that would be great." He replied smiling at the male as he continued to sip his soda. Liam glanced over at the male, curious if the male was going to work at night or not. He had never really paid attention to the male all that much, especially since he usually kept to himself. "Are you working tonight?" Liam asked the male as he shifted slightly facing the male in the seat. He was just trying to make small talk with the male. Liam smiled contently as he had finished eating and wasn't really tired either. He could usually got for days with out sleeping and this was just another one of his insomnia days. "

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine scooped up a few french fries and swiped them through some ketchup before answering the males question. Reaching forward, he also grabbed his glass and took a sip of that as well. After swallowing and licking his lips, he gave the male a light one shoulder shrug. "Haven't the foggiest. Like I said, it all depends on when boss lets me leave. So knowing him the way I do, he'll probably have me work a few hours in the morning and then come back for a few more tonight. If I'm lucky, I'll get the next day off. But I highly doubt that will happen, at least not until I make up all my missed time." He honestly didn't care how long he worked, so long as Sam didn't fire him. But deep down he knew that would never happen, not any time soon that is, because no matter how many times his beloved boss threatened to do so, he knew the guy loved him too much to just toss him away so heartlessly. And if that didn't prove to a worthy enough excuse, it was a mutual understanding that Alaine wasn't just a supervisor and part-time DJ or bartender, but seeing as he helped raise this place from the s**t it sat in, he was the legit co-owner as well. Everything that went on, in and around the club, Alaine had as much say as what went on as Samuel did. And with this knowledge, he simply chose to act as a subordinate. Maybe not a good one, but a subordinate nonetheless.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:52 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam watched the male as he continued to eat. He worked only a few days a week at the club, and only worked weekends a few times a month. Liam listened as the male as he spoke. He nodded slightly as he took it into account. Liam smiled at the male, "You and the boss are really close huh?" Liam asked curiously, he could tell the male respected him, especially the way he talked about him. He didn't think they had a relationship of lovers but more of friends or family. Liam's only close friend was Johnny, he had never really had other close friends, or those who would be there for him without questions. He had gotten into trouble a few times as a teenager where he had to have Johnny come get him, which he was grateful for. "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces