Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:44 pm
Well then, I hope to see you name in the credits for future games!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm
Prettttttty tempted to have my character from the 1960s and say he died as a mobster >_>;; But IDK just how strongly I can RP out that Italian/Brooklyn accent.. or if it'd even fly here : O  

ssAntonio

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 pm
ssAntonio
Prettttttty tempted to have my character from the 1960s and say he died as a mobster >_>;; But IDK just how strongly I can RP out that Italian/Brooklyn accent.. or if it'd even fly here : O
No, because of your shikai he should have been a coal miner xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:54 pm
Oh and btw lilyth just gave me the go ahead for us being able to rp within our squad areas (was awaiting an official "open" or something just in case but asked to be certain for those who where wondering earlier).  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

ssAntonio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:56 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
ssAntonio
D:< I died as a kid so I was a mobster that worked in the coal mines cause of child labor! Huzzah o_o  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:59 pm
ssAntonio
Dark Bunny Lord
ssAntonio
D:< I died as a kid so I was a mobster that worked in the coal mines cause of child labor! Huzzah o_o
NO! You where a caged canary child that cheeped when there was deadly gas in the coal mine and you died but your soul went to soul society so you're like the giant fox guy but a midget... and a bird. lol  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

ssAntonio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:00 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
ssAntonio
Dark Bunny Lord
ssAntonio
NO! You where a caged canary child that cheeped when there was deadly gas in the coal mine and you died but your soul went to soul society so you're like the giant fox guy but a midget... and a bird. lol
Yeah and your my birdfeed! Come here and get IN MY BELLY!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm
Hmm.. I actually think I got something going on here in my head. Gonna have to watch a bunch of movies. The Godfathers, A Bronx Tale, and the likes for a bit but yeah~ I got this. Dad was a coal miner, use to take me with him to have a clean honest life, I was swayed by the entails of fast money and the high life and went to the Mob Life with a Mob Head as my new father figure... Dad warned me that he wasn't my real father and that he wouldn't really look out for me... "Yada, yada, yada, yeah, yeah, yeah, I end up takin one to the back of my head cause the old b*****d used me as a human shield, pops was right all along."  

ssAntonio

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 pm
yes rp away my people go out into our world and conquer its forums. i finally got my character drawn up but i have to get it on the comp and finish drawing Kaige too, and other different things for the characters. they turning out better than anything i've done before actually hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:11 pm
. o.  

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 pm
papers are done mostly = w=b  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:09 pm
OOOHHHH! Wonderful news. Who wants to RP and where!? xD  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:07 pm
Raven62
Feel free to hop on over to squad 6 captain quarters (no clue why your character would go there but that's where Zav is and where I just went.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 pm
Dark Bunny Lord
Raven62
Feel free to hop on over to squad 6 captain quarters (no clue why your character would go there but that's where Zav is and where I just went.

He is there because there is tea, and where there is tea, there is relaxation, and where there is relaxation... you will always find Gerard. hahaha  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:56 pm
Anybody hear anything from Awesome Sensei? I would like to know what the squad eleven grounds look like before I start posting.  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff