Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Zadoc the 27th
Sinnoh Champion John
I have a feeling I will be waiting a while then. ;c
If nothing else this guild will build your patience. Ive been waiting over a month to get sasoonamon and i'm still waiting.

I guess I can try to get the x thingy for chaosdramon or does a contest for it held by the guild captain to?
You just need to wait for a contest that offers it.
The other option is to enter the roleplay college. but though we have tried that thing isnt moving at all. so its a dead end at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:39 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Ah its good liger, I took care of him. but you should aplogize to him cause he got stuck with my art instead of yours... Also, I know you have dwelled in sprites a littlit, you you think you could make the X version sprite for him when the time comes?

EEEEH??! eek
X digimon are really hard to make!!! gonk

@John: Don't worry mayne.... Like Zadoc said, if you don't have patience before hand, you'll get some because... We have some really lazy people here...sadly

@Zadoc: The college is up to you teachers, remember? We said that we as a crew would support those that Ending appointed. If not, then I'm saying it now... GET TO WORK!!! scream

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 pm
Why does it say its free in the shop then? if it was so hard to get then why not add in that its a very rare item to gain.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Why does it say its free in the shop then? if it was so hard to get then why not add in that its a very rare item to gain.
Free to use, hard to obtain. I dont think it really needs to be said that its hard to obtain.

Liger: I know, were trying to figure out who can grade the damned things, besides, everyone seems to simply want the digimon/item prize. nobody ever says anything about wanting to actually take our classes

Besides, I'M NOT A FREAKING TEACHER, I haven't been graded. so I take that to say I don't even know if i'm good enough to be a teacher yet!  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:46 pm
Well if its a chance to getting a x item then I be happy to try out your classes if you get them working.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:50 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Sinnoh Champion John
Free to use, hard to obtain. I dont think it really needs to be said that its hard to obtain.

Liger: I know, were trying to figure out who can grade the damned things, besides, everyone seems to simply want the digimon/item prize. nobody ever says anything about wanting to actually take our classes

Besides, I'M NOT A FREAKING TEACHER, I haven't been graded. so I take that to say I don't even know if i'm good enough to be a teacher yet!

Agreed.

Ya know... Maybe I should just round them up and tell them that if they want to school to live then they need to get together and grade the things. Ya'll have another guild for it right? Come, tell'em to come together, copy and past the darn thing and talk about it... *sigh*... hold that thought.

wild wulfie of the forest

Lief_7

((And spread the word to the others that passed with Pummel Colors...))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:00 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Sinnoh Champion John

Agreed.

Ya know... Maybe I should just round them up and tell them that if they want to school to live then they need to get together and grade the things. Ya'll have another guild for it right? Come, tell'em to come together, copy and past the darn thing and talk about it... *sigh*... hold that thought.

Lief_7

Kazu is the one that usually grades though... D:
I don't because little things like common typos bug me... a lot... >>  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:05 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Sinnoh Champion John

Agreed.

Lief_7

Aren't... wait... this is not the place to discuss this...
*jumps to the guild for this stuff*

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Sinnoh Champion John

Agreed.

Lief_7

I don't mind helping but I don't know how fair I would be since how much I like a rp post depends a lot on my mode when I read it. Like I said I don't mind I just want to give everyone a consistent grading scale, I would do better with planning and organizing stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:10 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Zadoc the 27th
Sinnoh Champion John

Agreed.

Lief_7

Aren't... wait... this is not the place to discuss this...
*jumps to the guild for this stuff*

*looks over at said guild*  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:23 pm

lief_7

Scratch that, I trust whatever system you crazy kids have cooked up. If you need stuff moved, stickied, or advertised, just let me know... that's about all I'm giving towards this...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Well if its a chance to getting a x item then I be happy to try out your classes if you get them working.
YAY! do you want links to locations, or do you wanna just find it yourself, its near the end of the forums list...  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:19 am
Woot got my first contest Digimon last night, and its one that I wanted veru much to.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:35 am

It's Time for Daily Special Awards!!!!
Today we have to present to you.....

User Image

Awarded to spammers/bumpers/active posters who in any way helped the guild.

*If this is your first award, go here to claim your first reward card and keep earning rewards!!!
Special Awards Cards (SpAC)  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300