Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Orre Champion Monty -Shakamon's Ambasador- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:48 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu

So... if I'm properly understanding... you just made it so that Digimon with multiple digivolutions in different generations... can only pick one of those normally... with the others being limited? Like how Greymon is open publicly, but Tyrannomon and GeoGreymon are restricted/limited?

Unlike a normal Greymon, Tyrannomon is linked to a rather important digimon, Goldramon. And as I said before, GeoGreymon is reserved to AgumonDS

normal agumon: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100723054737/digimon/images/6/68/Agumon_b.jpg

Agumon DS: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081218081430/digimon/images/f/fc/Agumon_(2006_anime)_b.jpg

(Right but so what I said is correct, right...? oh whatever, =__= *is confused*)

And I still think it's stupid that DMA thinks Tyrannomon is related to Goldramon. Dx

*remembers when Airdramon's line was connected to Goldramon*
Never said you were wrong, just telling you why Greymon is normal and the other two are limited.

Oh I know I know, you were just stating the way the Guild and DMA look at it, I understand that. I was just spouting my opinion is all. xD It's not like there's any Ultimate form to link Airdramon and Goldramon anyway, the only real evidence is their attribute... and um... family.... and the fact that Goldramon gives you Airdramon's Data in DW Dawn. But no Ultimate stage is kind of a killer... x___X

But... Seriously, MasterTyrannomon -> Goldramon? Dx That's stupid. Even AeroVeedramon -> Goldramon made more sense than that...

....I'm sorry, I'm sorry, there I go again, hehe. @w@ I have very strong opinions, it's hard to hold them back sometimes...

((BTW my confusion was stemming from trying to link what you said about all that stuff to Veemon. I didn't really get his relevance to the scandal that he's apparently named for. @A@))

The line was originally:
Airdramon --> AeroVeedramon --> Goldramon, but then DMA found out about UlforceVeedramon and it was set xD

The scandal was Veemon digivolving to ExVeemon or Veedramon... both resulting into two well sought after digimon.

ExVeemon--> Imperialdramon
Veedramon--> UlforceVeedramon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:51 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu

So... if I'm properly understanding... you just made it so that Digimon with multiple digivolutions in different generations... can only pick one of those normally... with the others being limited? Like how Greymon is open publicly, but Tyrannomon and GeoGreymon are restricted/limited?

Unlike a normal Greymon, Tyrannomon is linked to a rather important digimon, Goldramon. And as I said before, GeoGreymon is reserved to AgumonDS

normal agumon: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100723054737/digimon/images/6/68/Agumon_b.jpg

Agumon DS: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081218081430/digimon/images/f/fc/Agumon_(2006_anime)_b.jpg

(Right but so what I said is correct, right...? oh whatever, =__= *is confused*)

And I still think it's stupid that DMA thinks Tyrannomon is related to Goldramon. Dx

*remembers when Airdramon's line was connected to Goldramon*
Never said you were wrong, just telling you why Greymon is normal and the other two are limited.

Oh I know I know, you were just stating the way the Guild and DMA look at it, I understand that. I was just spouting my opinion is all. xD It's not like there's any Ultimate form to link Airdramon and Goldramon anyway, the only real evidence is their attribute... and um... family.... and the fact that Goldramon gives you Airdramon's Data in DW Dawn. But no Ultimate stage is kind of a killer... x___X

But... Seriously, MasterTyrannomon -> Goldramon? Dx That's stupid. Even AeroVeedramon -> Goldramon made more sense than that...

....I'm sorry, I'm sorry, there I go again, hehe. @w@ I have very strong opinions, it's hard to hold them back sometimes...

((BTW my confusion was stemming from trying to link what you said about all that stuff to Veemon. I didn't really get his relevance to the scandal that he's apparently named for. @A@))

The line was originally:
Airdramon --> AeroVeedramon --> Goldramon, but then DMA found out about UlforceVeedramon and it was set xD

The scandal was Veemon digivolving to ExVeemon or Veedramon... both resulting into two well sought after digimon.

. . . :0 What's wrong with that? Pardon my ignorance if I don't see why that's a problem... xp And yeah, AeroVeedramon already comes from Veedramon anyway, dunno why they'd put Airdramon in there. surprised Silly DMA. I respect those guys, but they make me facepalm sometimes. You'd think they'd figure out that MagnaAngemon isn't a bad candidate....  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

The line was originally:

. . . :0 What's wrong with that? Pardon my ignorance if I don't see why that's a problem... xp And yeah, AeroVeedramon already comes from Veedramon anyway, dunno why they'd put Airdramon in there. surprised Silly DMA. I respect those guys, but they make me facepalm sometimes. You'd think they'd figure out that MagnaAngemon isn't a bad candidate....

Your ignorance is forgiven as you weren't here at the time. Artists were accustomed to all veemon resulting in ExVeemon and have to unexpected for an already known normal digivice was ludicrous. Just a system to get Veedramon out to the masses without causing a massive uprising in the amount of Royal Knight members, UlforceVeedramon. Titles mean a lot in this guild and tend to cause abrupt rule changes once they become to easily acquired. Hence the reason you may see a few tamers running around with normal Tyrannomon even though he is restricted now.

Edit: And why but Airdramon there? Same reason as to put Tyrannomon on Agumon... another possible line with support from games, cards, etc.
http://cards.wtw-x.net/carddass/DM02-059/
http://cards.wtw-x.net/booster/Bo-1102/
http://cards.wtw-x.net/starter/St-529/

Meaning that one time Veemon was much like his rival, agumon, with three possible forms: Airdramon, ExVeemon, and Veedramon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:59 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

The line was originally:

Your ignorance is forgiven as you weren't here at the time. Artists were accustomed to all veemon resulting in ExVeemon and have to unexpected for an already known normal digivice was ludicrous. Just a system to get Veedramon out to the masses without causing a massive uprising in the amount of Royal Knight members, UlforceVeedramon. Titles mean a lot in this guild and tend to cause abrupt rule changes once they become to easily acquired. Hence the reason you may see a few tamers running around with normal Tyrannomon even though he is restricted now.
That's weird. And I hope the DMA (or at least the guild) changes the thing with Goldramon/MasterTyrannomon; Tyrannomon has traditionally always been a very basic and/or easy-to-obtain Champion Digimon, so it's sad to see that he's very difficult to obtain all because of a stupid Evolution choice. :I I'd have said MasterTyrannomon -> Gaiomon, myself. Maybe that'd be STILL be limited or restricted but at least it's more reasonable that way.

EDIT: Yeah, I noticed Veemon coming up a lot too in my little card-scanning escapade (looking for Betamon LOL).... But Veemon already has so bleeping many evolutions. Dx *sigh* can you blame me for wanting to make him share?
emo  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:07 am
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

That's weird. And I hope the DMA (or at least the guild) changes the thing with Goldramon/MasterTyrannomon; Tyrannomon has traditionally always been a very basic and/or easy-to-obtain Champion Digimon, so it's sad to see that he's very difficult to obtain all because of a stupid Evolution choice. :I I'd have said MasterTyrannomon -> Gaiomon, myself. Maybe that'd be STILL be limited or restricted but at least it's more reasonable that way.

EDIT: Yeah, I noticed Veemon coming up a lot too in my little card-scanning escapade (looking for Betamon LOL).... But Veemon already has so bleeping many evolutions. Dx *sigh* can you blame me for wanting to make him share?
emo

And in some way I feel that DMA felt the same way. I found it to be quite odd that Veemon donates the founder (ImperialdramonPM) and two members (Magnamon and UlforceVeedramon) to the royal knights.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:10 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

emo

And in some way I feel that DMA felt the same way. I found it to be quite odd that Veemon donates the founder (ImperialdramonPM) and two members (Magnamon and UlforceVeedramon) to the royal knights.

Yeah, I noticed that too. (and really, isn't that quite enough?! Each of those guys comes from a different Champion form too...) I guess Veemon's got some pretty hardcore-royal blood.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:12 am
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

emo

Yeah, I noticed that too. (and really, isn't that quite enough?! Each of those guys comes from a different Champion form too...) I guess Veemon's got some pretty hardcore-royal blood.

No kidding... alright, loved chatting with you, it is bed time now...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:29 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

emo

No kidding... alright, loved chatting with you, it is bed time now...
Agreed. x____X Night.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:07 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:03 pm
bump  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:40 pm
It would almost seem like your profile thread is only good for arguments and long discussions about guild functions. How does that make you feel?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
It would almost seem like your profile thread is only good for arguments and long discussions about guild functions. How does that make you feel?

like im up to date on arguments lol  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:04 am
Orre Champion Monty
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

like im up to date on arguments lol

Awesome, that means you have the latest information and also means that you have no excuses for error!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:30 pm
bump  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:55 pm
bump  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff