Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
───►SEARCHING ☾One X One☽ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:17 am
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps

At the moment? The sacred object/tailsman x human one please.

We can do that one. So. Uh. Plot?

Right ><

(Name) is far from normal. Even though they believes they're a perfectly normal person in every way, they don't know about their dark past. 17 years ago the monks who protected the (object seeing as I haven't decided yet) transformed it into a human form and sent it away to grow up believing it was human in a perfectly normal family. Of course all these fond memories of the object where formed, but everyone believed them to be true. At school they meet a new kid in town, (name2), who for some reason thinks that (name) is far more than they're letting on.

Sounds good. Can I be the Sacred Object? If not, that is fine.

Nope, that's fine with me. So pairing? MxM MxF FxF, I think I've mention this a gazillion times but I don't mind what the pairing is.

I'm not really good at playing a female so, FxF is out. But right now, I'm really in the mood for MxM.

Hmm, okay then. MxM it is then.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:03 am
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps

Right ><

(Name) is far from normal. Even though they believes they're a perfectly normal person in every way, they don't know about their dark past. 17 years ago the monks who protected the (object seeing as I haven't decided yet) transformed it into a human form and sent it away to grow up believing it was human in a perfectly normal family. Of course all these fond memories of the object where formed, but everyone believed them to be true. At school they meet a new kid in town, (name2), who for some reason thinks that (name) is far more than they're letting on.

Sounds good. Can I be the Sacred Object? If not, that is fine.

Nope, that's fine with me. So pairing? MxM MxF FxF, I think I've mention this a gazillion times but I don't mind what the pairing is.

I'm not really good at playing a female so, FxF is out. But right now, I'm really in the mood for MxM.

Do you want to make the thread, or should I?

I'll make it then I'll link it back here.

{EDIT}
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22159311
I'm a bit tired so I didn't really do anything fancy with it. Anyways we can either do profiles or dive straight into it, your choice.  

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:21 am
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps

{EDIT}
I'm a bit tired so I didn't really do anything fancy with it. Anyways we can either do profiles or dive straight into it, your choice.

Profiles would be nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:28 am
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps

{EDIT}

Profiles would be nice.

Okie Dokie, we'll just use a simple one;

Name:
Small Bio:
Picture:

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:14 pm
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps

{EDIT}

Profiles would be nice.

Name:
Small Bio:
Picture:

Alright.
Um. One thing. Pictures. Anime? Real-like?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:53 pm
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps

{EDIT}

Profiles would be nice.

Name:
Small Bio:
Picture:

Alright.

Oh, well I perfer using anime pictures if you don't mind.  

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:09 pm
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps
Dem0nL0rd Lucy
SweetSilentSteps

{EDIT}

Profiles would be nice.

Name:
Small Bio:
Picture:

Alright.

Oh, well I perfer using anime pictures if you don't mind.

That's fine. I was just checking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:13 pm
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
Hello! Im Tifa!

I would like to a boyxgirl but I want to spice it up a bit somehow. If you are interested in rping with me then please quote me.

Thank you!

Sweet! Would you have any ideas on how we could spice it up a little bit? I have a few Idea's but I would like to hear yours.

I was thinking about having the rp have a little bit of a dark side to it, for example, a dark secret that the girl wont tell one but she has a scar that she hides. Then add in some fantasy in there with one of them being related to werewolves or something.

I am just throwing my ideas out there if you want to add to them you can

Hmm, I don't think I've ever had anyone suggest being the relation of a were-wolf, so that could be an interesting turning point for the story. Anyways what I thought we could do like one of the characters has a multiple personallity disorder and they switch through the personallities under the right circumstances.

Great idea! I like it! What else can we do?  

Tifa_Lockhart456

1,900 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 pm
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
Hello! Im Tifa!

I would like to a boyxgirl but I want to spice it up a bit somehow. If you are interested in rping with me then please quote me.

Thank you!

Sweet! Would you have any ideas on how we could spice it up a little bit? I have a few Idea's but I would like to hear yours.

I was thinking about having the rp have a little bit of a dark side to it, for example, a dark secret that the girl wont tell one but she has a scar that she hides. Then add in some fantasy in there with one of them being related to werewolves or something.

Hmm, I don't think I've ever had anyone suggest being the relation of a were-wolf, so that could be an interesting turning point for the story. Anyways what I thought we could do like one of the characters has a multiple personallity disorder and they switch through the personallities under the right circumstances.

Hmm, I think that would be enough to go on. Anyways what pairing would you like to do? MxM Mxf FxF? Also what gender character would you like to play?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:37 pm
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
Hello! Im Tifa!

Thank you!

Hmm, I think that would be enough to go on. Anyways what pairing would you like to do? MxM Mxf FxF? Also what gender character would you like to play?

Do you mind if we double? I want to a mxm but I also want to a mxf pairing too.  

Tifa_Lockhart456

1,900 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:44 pm
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456

Nope, not at all. Would it be with the same sorta plot though, one charry with the personallity disorder and the other with the scar and the secret?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:45 pm
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456

Nope, not at all. Would it be with the same sorta plot though, one charry with the personallity disorder and the other with the scar and the secret?

Yep! smile  

Tifa_Lockhart456

1,900 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

SweetSilentSteps

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 pm
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456
SweetSilentSteps
Tifa_Lockhart456

Yep! smile

Right. Anyways with the MxF which gender character did you want?  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games