Reply The Secret Forest
The Secret Forest OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm
Before we really go any farther... I'm not pulling Kat away from Haji... I'm just kinda gently lifting her up a bit. -shrugs- It just sounded weird when i typed it out like my meek lil guy was lifting her up with one arm... so i reworded it. I'm just kind lifting her so she's halfway between laying down on Haji's lap and sitting up... if that makes any kinda sense X.X (Just all in an effort to avoid seeing a falcon punch come from Haji the moment she's okay and my healing services aren't required anymore.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Well, Hachijo's kinda broken right now (Brain.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. We are sorry for the inconvenience.) and will, more than likely, need something big and ferocious that puts Kat in danger to bring his spark back.  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:43 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Well, Hachijo's kinda broken right now (Brain.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shut down. We are sorry for the inconvenience.) and will, more than likely, need something big and ferocious that puts Kat in danger to bring his spark back.

Well i hope that little terror will suffice

If you want... i could always find a reason to bring the world eater back in here ^_^ of course... all 3 of us will die... but meh.

And uh... for all lack of reaction to the wack job teddy bear's sake... let's assume her post came before mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:46 pm
OreoXeires
Jason Sangoku the Hero

If you want... i could always find a reason to bring the world eater back in here ^_^ of course... all 3 of us will die... but meh.

Hey Oreo it could be time to bring out your little skull demon monster. You know the one who creates the little minions to help him? twisted  

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:49 pm
xxBiriannaxx
OreoXeires
Jason Sangoku the Hero

Hey Oreo it could be time to bring out your little skull demon monster. You know the one who creates the little minions to help him? twisted

Gah... lemme think... I'll message you the monster I'm thinking about so as not to ruin the surprise.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:06 pm
Thank you Birianna for letting me manage a monster ^_^ ooooooooh this is gonna be sooo fun ^_^ Just Xeires, Haji, a teddy bear, against this... this... this... this... well you'lll have to wait and see.  

OreoXeires

Namine_Ikari

Witty Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:39 pm
Umm.... sweatdrop I'm so sorry for my unexpected leap of absents. I had a bunch of things happen out of my control. I am very confused about where we are though, and could use some help. I don't know where everyone is now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Not trying to ignore ya Namine but I've been too busy to keep up with anyone but my own... someone else could probably give you a better recap X.X

As for Jason... I was kinda waiting for Haji to step in thinking your lil neko friend was in danger... after all we're surrounded by skeletons... but I guess I can jump into this hopeless battle alone until it's at a point where she's really in danger : or you could say something on the OOC or post -shrugs- either way... i guess i'll start editing Xeires's post to add more in...

Okay... god X.X I'm not doing anymore than that unless you all deliberately post that you're not doing anything.  

OreoXeires

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:05 pm
Made a post I have. Hachijo's imminent rampage is off to a slow start.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:06 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero

Oh okay, good luck :3 I've got some nasty surprises for you ^_^ geared for our two characters specifically just for that extra challenge.

OOOH crap... i wasn't paying attention... I take it that it's my turn while you ready your little water attack?  

OreoXeires

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 pm
OreoXeires
Jason Sangoku the Hero

Oh okay, good luck :3 I've got some nasty surprises for you ^_^ geared for our two characters specifically just for that extra challenge.

OOOH crap... i wasn't paying attention... I take it that it's my turn while you ready your little water attack?

Just as long as our little group comes out okay with Hachijo taking out the big one, it'll be all good. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
OreoXeires
Jason Sangoku the Hero

Just as long as our little group comes out okay with Hachijo taking out the big one, it'll be all good. razz

It's gonna be a team effort buddy ^_^ sorry, I don't make monsters that can be taken down by a single person. If I'm orchestrating it, you'll all be hard pressed to win. Of course it's not like i'll make you lose... It's just gonna be hard. Needless to say Xeires is already pushing himself after healing Kat, this will primarily be you. Just be sure Xeires doesn't get injured too much before you reach the big guy. One holy attack just so he stays dead when ya kill him.  

OreoXeires

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:28 pm
I hate double posting but this needs to come up where you can see it. I'm tired, and going to bed, just don't think you can end the battle here and now. We've only just begun ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:45 pm
Namine_Ikari
Umm.... sweatdrop I'm so sorry for my unexpected leap of absents. I had a bunch of things happen out of my control. I am very confused about where we are though, and could use some help. I don't know where everyone is now.

Don't worry it's perfectly understandable. We missed you bunches though....

So let me see if I can make a short recap:

Waterfall:, we have Scorne who is done fighting the monster after Leonard absorbed the other (Lorelie's) monster's fire so that on is dead. Lorelie and Satuaki (I think that's right) are having relationship problems and we learned some of Lorelie's past. Uhhhh.....Vlad is in his demon form still somewhere in the forest surrounding the waterfall still. Aria (the Guardian of the forest) has come and got mad at scrone b/c he burned stuff and we learn she is connected to the forest. Sylvi brought Audrey and Damon from the forest so Damon could be healed so now they sit around the fire too. (I think Audrey is still blind though not sure) Damon is passed out and already healed. ummI think that's everyone there................Oh Esa got draged along here by Aria.

Forest: Mae Tren, Vixen, and the transfomation Rhakun (sorry can't remeber the name) and a new girl neko/demon Nally are all in the same area. Vixen and the other Rhakun are having there own conversation while Tren and Nally have cascaded into a Cat Fight, Where Nally's demon side is under control. Mae just watched the fight idolly still in her fox form.
Other people in the forest area IDK about.........

Center of the Forest: Kat and Hachijo (sorry I can't spell) have had and encounter with some kind of plant people (don't know the name of right off) but yeah they had their thing and now Kat is infected and impregnated with the floral babies in her stomach. The Dark elf is ashamed for not being able to protect her. Then Xeires swoops in with his awesome teddy bear (not really but yeah) and heals Kat's pain. and currently Xeires and the Dark elf are in battle with some reaper grave caller thing......
Oh the blond celestial guy that was with Kat and the Elf is somewhere around there too cause he was following them........

As for that I think that is about it.........If I leave anythink out people feel free to correct me and add on Oh yeah and the blonde girl with the whip and Biri's Guy Rhakun is somewhere in the forest area too but I think they are seperate...  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:24 am
OreoXeires
Not trying to ignore ya Namine but I've been too busy to keep up with anyone but my own... someone else could probably give you a better recap X.X

As for Jason... I was kinda waiting for Haji to step in thinking your lil neko friend was in danger... after all we're surrounded by skeletons... but I guess I can jump into this hopeless battle alone until it's at a point where she's really in danger : or you could say something on the OOC or post -shrugs- either way... i guess i'll start editing Xeires's post to add more in...

Okay... god X.X I'm not doing anymore than that unless you all deliberately post that you're not doing anything.

You wanted Kat in danger, wish granted XD. Skeleton minions are bringing her over to your big baddie and you can take it from there on how much danger she ends up in twisted  
The Secret Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff