Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Anime
Naruto: On Toonami Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:50 am
Tokugoru-san
xTwisTx
And now apparently they have a voice actor from Cowboy Bebop on the cast list for Naruto.
Oh gosh. That's gonna screw it up bigtime. I mean I could prolly do most of the voices in the show to make it sound like the Japanese version. I wish I could do a voice-over for the show. crying
Me, too. Oh well. They said it's the voice of Spike. I know what character that is, but I don't remember his voice..  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 4:26 am
there going to rune it  

10001s

one o dem anons

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:09 am
crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 1:34 pm
its gunna suck a** compared to the japanese version  

Jackalsblood

Dakoure

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:52 pm
Yes it will not include alot of blood. Some of the symbols will change, and so will their names. My uncle is the head production office V.P. I have seen up the second trail of the chuushin test. If you want any info about the show just ask me. i could find it out by just callin him. By the way they also change Rock Lee's teacher from gay like in the manga, to a straight guy with metnal problems. Like i side before any quest, just ask!!!

Hyuga Neji (aka dakoure)  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:43 pm
I'm going to hate the show if they make Haku a girl! Hate it!

Gai's gay?  

TheBlackPanther

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:10 pm
dakoure
Yes it will not include alot of blood. Some of the symbols will change, and so will their names. My uncle is the head production office V.P. I have seen up the second trail of the chuushin test. If you want any info about the show just ask me. i could find it out by just callin him. By the way they also change Rock Lee's teacher from gay like in the manga, to a straight guy with metnal problems. Like i side before any quest, just ask!!!

Hyuga Neji (aka dakoure)
Uhm, yea, I don't quite believe you simply because it contradicts what Narutofan said. They said that names of characters and techniques would not change as well as other stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:06 pm
stephiep515
Here's where it says so:

cartoon netwrok

I would have preferred it be on Adult Swim. I'm never at home in time to catch Toonami titles any more. sad

Once again I state that we were fortunate FOX didn't get it at least. sweatdrop

yeah. but no offense to cartoon network but theyll probably screw it up just like they did one piece. they translated everything to where it took place in america.... I LIKE THE JAPANEESE! I DONT WANT MY SHOWS TO CHANGE crying  

Raistlin The Corrupt

LillytheLinks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:05 pm
Alucard_CSOTN
well they are really gonna cut out alot if the show is really gonna be for kids ......... thats gonna suck eek

I agree  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:50 pm
man the editing...narutos hand stabbing oath...gone or lose of blood so loss of dramaic effect, and mainly what i hate is like the whole zabuza fight on the bridge will suck...and the susuke "dying" scene will probly go bye bye  

aramil619

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:04 pm
aramil619
man the editing...narutos hand stabbing oath...gone or lose of blood so loss of dramaic effect, and mainly what i hate is like the whole zabuza fight on the bridge will suck...and the susuke "dying" scene will probly go bye bye
Stop complaining and buy the DVDs when they come out. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:30 pm
um why... i have most of it on dvd from japan anyways lol  

aramil619

Ikenna Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:52 pm
yaiyoyaiyo! cartoon network hella killed one pice and that was like my favorite anime. xp and since cartoon network sucks a** they're gonna kill naruto  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:59 pm
aramil619
Then don't complain about the dub. xp You don't have to watch it.  

xTwisTx

KF-J4H-J4H

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:09 pm
xTwisTx
aramil619
Then don't complain about the dub. xp You don't have to watch it.

meh i'm afraid to watch it it's just after all this time of watching naruto in japanese and getting so acustom to the voices it would be somewhat awkward to see it in english  
Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff