Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:00 pm
Michael turned quickly, a bit shocked. "Captian Jade? Of the disbanded 12th Division of the RA?" he asked. That officer was not unknown to him. He had not known she'd changed her name. Nor that she was here. "Excuse me." he said, wanting to confront this wayward officer.

Kirari flinched once Daeva grabbed her chin and let out a small whimper of fear as the woman licked her cheek. The fear turned to anger and she thrust out her hands, pushing Daeva away. "Leave me alone!" she snapped, flames shooting out of her palms. She couldn't help it. Daeva scared her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:16 pm
Daeva gave a small giggle and caressed Kirari's cheek. "Such fire. So...alluring." She wasn't bothered by the fire at all. She liked that the little one was fighting back instead of bowing down and taking it.

"Uh...yeah...see you later..." Mirror said then flicked her hair and sauntered off toward Shock and Minx with a smile. "That'll teach her for tasting my blood." She muttered and went back to eating her lunch.

Daeva tensed for a moment. She felt a rage in the blood that made her toes curl. The smell had her insides clenching. "Mmm looks the the RA guy finally knows I'm here." She turned threw a shoulder over Kirari and petted her arm. "Hello handsome...what brings you to my neck of the woods?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm
Kirari squirmed and tried to throw Daeva's arm off of her. "Get off me." she muttered angrily, getting more pissed at the woman, uncomfortable in the extreme.

"Jade. I'd thank you to remove yourself from my new recruit." Michael said, one hand on his sword as he got closer to the ex-RA member. "As for what brings me here, if you were still part of the RA you would know. As it is, you are not and so do not need to know." he said, his shadow shrinking into himself and disappearing, ready to be used.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm
Daeva's clear blue eyes went red. "Be careful Shadow." She growled. "You know what my power is so do not test my patience. Or your blood will paint my garden."

Jake tensed. "Daeva. None of that. If you make him explode Kirari will get upset." Jake scolded.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm
"Blood is inconsequential to one of shadow." Michael said darkly. "I believe I have proven that to you before." he said, his grip tightening on his sword. "Now. I don't . . . mind . . . that you have settled here. But you are not going to keep up the antics that have caused the endangerment of all Magi." he said sternly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:22 pm
"I let you go." Daeva purred flicking her hair. "And sweetling...Those antics were not my fault. No matter what anyone says." She gave a lick to Kirari's cheek. "And train this one for a little longer. She's not ready for battle." She sat back on her stone throne no shadows bar those created by Jake and Kirari marked her spot.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:45 pm
Kirari clenched her fists and leaned away from Daeva as the other licked her cheek. Once she left. Kirari relaxed. "Great load of help you were." she muttered sullenly, glancing at Jake with a bit of a glare.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm
Jake sighed and guided Kirari away from Daeva before the woman changed her mind and tried to ravish the poor fire magi. "You were safe." He said through gritted teeth. He seemed a bit angry now. "If she was going to bring you to harm I would have taken care of it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:21 pm
Kirari looked at Jake. "Thank you." she said softly, touched that someone was looking out for her. Her fire calmed and disappeared from her arms.

Michael followed them at a distance, going to sit in the shade of a tree, wanting to calm himself before fighting Kirari to test her competence. He figured she'd need some time to calm herself as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm
Jake's body deflated a little and he ruffled her hair. "No problem. Just...forever avoid her." He said petting her hair. "Be careful, and know if you ever decide to not be apart of the RA now or in the future there's always a place here for you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:47 pm
Kirari blushed. "Thanks. That . . . means a lot to me." she said, unsure of how to respond.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm
Jake grinned. "No problem. Hikari! I told you not to touch the pretty flames!" He growled letting Kirari go to drag Hikari away from the bonfire. "Kira, the fire magi are having fun with a bonfire why not join them?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 pm
Kirari blushed at the sudden nickname before nodded. "Sure." she said softly, going over to join the other fire magi at the bonfire, feeling rather . . . shy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:17 pm
Three girls squealed. "New girl!" They cried dragging Kirari into the fray. "Be gentle with her girls!" Jake cried with a chuckle. "Kira's a bit green."
"Shush you!" the girls chirped and handed Kirari a drink and some food.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:55 pm
Kirari blinked and took the food and drink, not really saying anything, trying to keep to herself though those three girls seemed to make it hard. She'd never really been accepted into any society. So this was all so very new to her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff