Po's Rotating Plot Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:01 am
He needs to be poked fun at. D: he doesn't know how to have fun, this needs to be changed... if it can. Do you wanna start it? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:09 am
8D!

Yeah, I could work on a start before going to bed. ^^ I'll post it here and quote you?

Polette
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:13 am
Works for me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:54 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

Here`s this~ ^^

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:36 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
I have a girl Coeur who just recently joined the Mwezi'Johari and I would love to eventually find her a mate. I'm not in a hurry to mate her off and have babies, though I would love to see her start figuring out what love is and maybe have it turn into more down the line?

She had a potential offer but I'm really not sure what's going on with it. ^^; Either way, I'm not looking for something to happen immediately. If the above does not suit you maybe it could be a 'first love/experience with love' type of thing for her and one of your boys?

User Image

Hey, so, I know it's been a little while, but I wanted to let you know that I still haven't heard back about his joining application. :c I sent it in about a month ago, and I know things get hectic for everyone, but I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't just leaving you hanging. c: If you want, we could do some rogue rp or something. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 pm
Polette

Hey, so, I know it's been a little while, but I wanted to let you know that I still haven't heard back about his joining application. :c I sent it in about a month ago, and I know things get hectic for everyone, but I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't just leaving you hanging. c: If you want, we could do some rogue rp or something. ^^

Oh that's alright, I completely understand. C: I've been pretty busy myself with this summer quarter because it's so short and we have so much to do. Hahaha. But I would be more then happy to do some rogue/border RP. C:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Polette

Oh that's alright, I completely understand. C: I've been pretty busy myself with this summer quarter because it's so short and we have so much to do. Hahaha. But I would be more then happy to do some rogue/border RP. C:

Went ahead and started an rp for the two of them. ^^ You get sad emo Risa for just a bit. ;o; I hope the time of day is alright; I thought it might be after reading about the pride and such. D:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:19 am
*revamps*

8'D

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:35 pm
*bumps up*

^^

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:28 pm
*bumps up*

o uo

Polette
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:45 pm
Posting here incase you didnt save <3
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23171240  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:24 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Really sorry about the wait on that reply. ;3; I've been travelling cross-country, and my internet has been....wacky, to say the least. I think I was over-estimating it before I left. > n>

But! I've left you with a reply. c: And hopefully I won't be cut-off again. o no

Lethrossen

Tag in our hybrid rp~ ^^ Sorry about the wait, I...accidentally forgot to move the rp onto my active list. > n>;;

Polette
Crew

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:23 am
Polette
Tara de Draiocht

Really sorry about the wait on that reply. ;3; I've been travelling cross-country, and my internet has been....wacky, to say the least. I think I was over-estimating it before I left. > n>

But! I've left you with a reply. c: And hopefully I won't be cut-off again. o no

No worries! I knew you were going away 3nodding and sidenote: about post in our RP~ <3 You dont have to worry, I dont judge anothers rping 8D *i make can mistakes myself by using a laptop nvm another technology soo yeah* <333  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:08 pm
I enjoy your Nishant's personality. I have a girl who's sort of similar, but in the not talking sense. Uh.. Eros here. She's kind if feral though. Really instinctual, and untamed. Thought their interaction might be interesting. More info on her can be found here.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:28 pm
Ah~ finally have internet at the airport. <3 ^^

@ music: Oh, yeah, that'd be neat~ c: It'd be a pretty quiet meeting, huh? xD

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash