Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Dov`Strunmah - Update 01.31.2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:11 pm
Talencia
I HAVE a Dovahkiin. . . Dragonborn.
SoA Name: Akir
Image: User Image Uncert
Original Member: No
Dragon Name: Unslaad Drem - "ceaseless peace"
Personality: Akir was raised to respect all forms of life, to make peace when at all possible, and to find his way through life without using violence as an answer. He is capable of defending himself, but is by no means a warrior. He is a patient, steady, reliable friend, and is willing to do his share of the work with mellow eagerness. He has a very gentle sense of humor, but a very strong sense of right and wrong. While not a fighter, he would give his life in the defense of any young, injured, or small individual. He stands against evil, but does not turn his paw into a weapon unless he must.
Extra: His parents are also in a concept pride, though it never got off the ground. I'm hoping he has better luck! (And maybe they'll come join him!)

SoA Name: Releeshahn (Leesha for short.)
Image: User Image Uncert
Original Member: No
Dragon Name: Strun Ven Mir - "storm wind allegiance"
Personality: Leesha is rather a blank slate. I see her as a genuine, somewhat innocent-minded searcher for truth. She escaped early from her (certed) home because of the crazy ways her siblings were acting, plus not having her mother home to put her paw in on their behavior. Since then she's been wandering, looking for purpose and a use for her gift of seeing weather several days ahead of time.
Extra: You have Skyrim, WoW... let's add Myst! She is named for a Myst world, and I fully intend on her children all having Myst-related names. (Plus add in the subtle WoW reference in her dragon name, hehe!)

Approved!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:23 pm
Updated to here <3

Dov Strunmah

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:07 pm
Green Ever After
I have no problems with that! Besides the RP, which doesn't have to be done at this point due to us having to custom the leaders, the only other 'requirement' is being active!

:3 <3

Awesome! I shall sign her up then! :3 <3

SoA Name: Bindi
Image: Certless at the moment since I acquired her recently. <3 Uncert
Original Member: Uhhhh... Which ever you think is best? XD
Dragon Name: Brit Vith
Personality: Despite the slinking snake on her side, Bindi is actually quite the calm and collected cheetah, no evil bones in her body. She has what would seem to be a magical affinity for herbs, potions, and medicines. She doesn't reveal her secrets... In most cases. Unfortunately, due to her 'creepy' exterior and 'magical abilities', little ones tend to be afraid of her. She does do her best though to let everyone know she's a kind and tender soul who only wants to help others.
Extra: I do plan on getting a snake familiar for her at some point in the future, so as to help her forage for things and just be a general help to her. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:04 am
Lady Kitania
Green Ever After
I have no problems with that! Besides the RP, which doesn't have to be done at this point due to us having to custom the leaders, the only other 'requirement' is being active!

:3 <3

Awesome! I shall sign her up then! :3 <3

SoA Name: Bindi
Image: Certless at the moment since I acquired her recently. <3 Uncert
Original Member: Uhhhh... Which ever you think is best? XD
Dragon Name: Brit Vith
Personality: Despite the slinking snake on her side, Bindi is actually quite the calm and collected cheetah, no evil bones in her body. She has what would seem to be a magical affinity for herbs, potions, and medicines. She doesn't reveal her secrets... In most cases. Unfortunately, due to her 'creepy' exterior and 'magical abilities', little ones tend to be afraid of her. She does do her best though to let everyone know she's a kind and tender soul who only wants to help others.
Extra: I do plan on getting a snake familiar for her at some point in the future, so as to help her forage for things and just be a general help to her. :3
Approved! <3  

Dov Strunmah

Dov Strunmah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:05 am
The front page has been updated to here~

/gets ready for work-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am
<3  

inglorious D

Dapper Citizen

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:14 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 pm
heart  

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:14 pm
Shinos <3

Dov Strunmah

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:42 am
SoA Name: M'kingu Joka
Image: Uncert
Original Member: Yes
Dragon Name: Feykro Sah Vahlok "Forest Phantom Guardian"
Personality: Rigid, by-the-rules, serious, dependable, old-fashion.
Extra: Nope  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:58 pm
Sexy, sexy lion right there. <3  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:05 pm
F a y t h - x

Approved !!

He is so absolutely gorgeous Fayth<3

/waves to Lady K- :3

Time to get the leaders custom references into the cuuustoms.. once they open (if they open) this month<3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:16 pm
SoA Name: Tavak-ohane - "traditional" in Estonian
Dragon Name: Kruziik Vahriin Kagaan "ancient sworn blessing"
Personality: Tavak is an older lion. He was born into the pride, served as Fin-Tuz for many years before applying to become part of the council. He firmly believes that the old ways still have merit, and often advocates staying true to the old ways. He is suspicious of change, views newcomers with prejudice, and does not like to venture out beyond the borders at all. He is the definition of homebody, loving his homeland and den. He had a mate once, but she has since passed from this life, leaving him lonely. He misses having her to share his thoughts, fears, and troubles with, as he also misses her way of lifting his spirits, helping him to see the world from different eyes, and soothing his sometimes tempestuous heart. He can be quite grumpy at times, but generally he gets along very well with the warriors. He firmly believes in strength, power, and rock-solid reasoning. Though impulsively against new things, he does take the time to think and consider before he decides upon anything important.
Extra: This is a brand new lion I just received, so his entire character is based on the concept of putting him in this pride. I intend on getting him some edits (possibly including some graying to show his age, if possible). I also would like to eventually manage for him to find a young lioness whose heart and soul he swears are his previous mate reborn, resulting in an unusual old-young romance, filling that hole in his life once more.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:16 am
Talencia
SoA Name: Tavak-ohane - "traditional" in Estonian
Dragon Name: Kruziik Vahriin Kagaan "ancient sworn blessing"
Personality: Tavak is an older lion. He was born into the pride, served as Fin-Tuz for many years before applying to become part of the council. He firmly believes that the old ways still have merit, and often advocates staying true to the old ways. He is suspicious of change, views newcomers with prejudice, and does not like to venture out beyond the borders at all. He is the definition of homebody, loving his homeland and den. He had a mate once, but she has since passed from this life, leaving him lonely. He misses having her to share his thoughts, fears, and troubles with, as he also misses her way of lifting his spirits, helping him to see the world from different eyes, and soothing his sometimes tempestuous heart. He can be quite grumpy at times, but generally he gets along very well with the warriors. He firmly believes in strength, power, and rock-solid reasoning. Though impulsively against new things, he does take the time to think and consider before he decides upon anything important.
Extra: This is a brand new lion I just received, so his entire character is based on the concept of putting him in this pride. I intend on getting him some edits (possibly including some graying to show his age, if possible). I also would like to eventually manage for him to find a young lioness whose heart and soul he swears are his previous mate reborn, resulting in an unusual old-young romance, filling that hole in his life once more.
Absolutely approved, I cannot believe how late this approval is coming about. D8

He is wonderful! <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces