Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Blademaster Banryu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks for Voting!
  Banryu, you lazy bum! Write your character bios already!
View Results

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 am
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

Yeah kinda daunting, but that happens with big long walls of text.

Yes. So what else is up?

Nothing really, probably going to go play my dusk but at the same time be on gaia. I really wish I had my drive to RP again, but oh well nowadays I typically lurk through threads and stuff and try to help out where I can.

I see.... I can understand that. Me, I'm trying to get a Rainbow Horn from the current RP I'm in. xP I was told I might have a shot at that, haha~ I'm just trying whatever I can. I also need to figure out how to get a Gizamon or a Cyclonemon... I don't suppose you'd know anything about that, would you?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:32 am
Blademaster Banryu
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

Yes. So what else is up?

Nothing really, probably going to go play my dusk but at the same time be on gaia. I really wish I had my drive to RP again, but oh well nowadays I typically lurk through threads and stuff and try to help out where I can.

I see.... I can understand that. Me, I'm trying to get a Rainbow Horn from the current RP I'm in. xP I was told I might have a shot at that, haha~ I'm just trying whatever I can. I also need to figure out how to get a Gizamon or a Cyclonemon... I don't suppose you'd know anything about that, would you?

Um let's see, Cyclonemon is a common, so you could mutate a champion virus into him and Gizamon is limited, best bet for him is get a bukamon and do unexpected and hope for the best.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 am
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

Yes. So what else is up?

Um let's see, Cyclonemon is a common, so you could mutate a champion virus into him and Gizamon is limited, best bet for him is get a bukamon and do unexpected and hope for the best.

.....Bukamon? Gizamon comes from Pagumon. :0 ...hmm. Odd that Cyclonemon is common but Gizamon isn't... ...but hah, I keep forgetting that no one else thinks Gizamon digivolves into Cyclonemon. xD I suppose that's not a bad idea, I can get someone else to turn into Cyclomon maybe. He can random-digivolve into a ton of good stuff, did you know? Paildramon, MasterTyrannomon, and whathaveyou. (you can get those guys via random digivolution right?) Thanks. biggrin (...man, it'd be really cool to get the art of Gizamon -> Cyclomon though, heck.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:42 am
Blademaster Banryu

Well you see Bukamon has the ability to unexpected into Gizamon, I assume the random you are speaking of is our unexpected digivolve, if you need any other info, feel free to ask.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 am
I like Deltamon more than Cyclomon as far as evil dragon digimon go  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 am
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

Well you see Bukamon has the ability to unexpected into Gizamon, I assume the random you are speaking of is our unexpected digivolve, if you need any other info, feel free to ask.
Oh, whaddya know, so he does. surprised Well, that could be one route I go then.... but then I'd have to unexpected digivolve (yeah I think random sounds better hehe) to Cyclomon too, so that's pretty slim chances. : Hmm. Sounds like I'd be better off with your first suggestion of slide-evolving someone to Cyclomon. Well thanks, anyway. :3  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 pm
Okay, so I have enough TP saved up and I think I'm ready to get a new Digimon... I'm thinking Monodramon would be good, since I like his main line, and a random/unexpected evolution with him has a good chance of landing me with someone else that I like.

....so uh... where do I do that....? biggrin ' Can someone direct me to where I ask for a new Digimon....? I... I can't find it...

Zadok the 28th
I like Deltamon more than Cyclomon as far as evil dragon digimon go

Deltamon is pretty cool too, if kinda ugly LOL. And even though Kimeramon is really cool too, I'm not sure if I want Kimeramon. Like I said, Cyclomon has a lot of really promising unexpected Evolution chances.... Plus, Cyclonemon isn't as popular, and I like to be all unique and hipsterish and stuff. xD

EDIT: I also really like Tuskmon, but he doesn't really turn into anything that I exceptionally want.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:50 pm
Blademaster Banryu

rofl blaugh rofl you have enough to digivolve to champ, a new partner is 1k posts, but you go here to digivolve: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10713563&page=1
Edit: btw you don't lose TP, so don't be afraid to post orders in the TP shop and DNA shop.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 pm
UnHolyFudge
Blademaster Banryu

rofl blaugh rofl you have enough to digivolve to champ, a new partner is 1k posts, but you go here to digivolve: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10713563&page=1

Haha thanks, I'm not ready to Digivolve just yet. xP Gonna invest in another partner while I decide what to do with Betamon.

...oh right, it's 10,000 TP. @~@ I forgot. Well, thanks anyway... ...sigh.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 pm
You don't lose TP, Blade.
Blademaster Banryu

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 pm
UnHolyFudge
You don't lose TP, Blade.
Blademaster Banryu

Oh, you don't? Sweet. But nonetheless, I need to wait on evolving Betamon. Trying to get the Rainbow Horn to turn him into Aidramon, you see. Anyway thanks for your help. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:01 am
good luck with it also if you feel the certain things need looked at for digimon lines head over to the http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=262447  

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:09 am
Unitas Persona
good luck with it also if you feel the certain things need looked at for digimon lines head over to the ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=262447

Thanks, but I have a feeling I'd be wasting my time... there's so much that I want to see changed, and it's too much for one man and all that jazz...

...although maybe I will try to straighten out the stupid-a** Tyrannomon business. stressed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:49 pm
I'm working on making my personal Digivolve chains a little easier on the eyes with these wonderful, wonderful sprites I found elsewhere in the guild~ biggrin

...by the way, it sort of feels like I'm becoming a little bit of a village stooge for this guild... Does anyone else sort of think that or am I just being a little self-conscious...?

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:52 pm
Would you like me to be 100% honest with you? Note: Zar being honest can be quite harsh don't get mad when its all said and done.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff