Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:09 am
Luna was all over the Manga store, not the least bit frustrated that she couldn't read half of it. Vash was just as pretty in Japanese as he was in English, and Anderson was just as cool fighting Alucard and Darian was just as pretty as Tuxedo Mask and...
Things went on like this. Luna was almost dizzy from it all. She scarcely noticed any of the real people around her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:42 pm
"A Magna store? Now he is just stalling. Maybe I should go in and volunteer to help luna read some of the magna. That would get on his nerves." Bakura thought as they reached the magna store. He then realized what Kaiba said to him."What can you not tell her that you can tell me? Why do you want her to be occupied?" Bakura said to Kaiba. He wanted to tease Kaiba. He could tell he was already nervous, but what was the thing he needed his help with? He then walked into the magna store and stood next to Luna. "Luna, do you need some help over here?" He asked with a big (but sort of fake) smile and knew Kaiba would be pretty mad and at the same time he was making better friends with Luna.  

SetoBatman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 4:59 pm
"Would you really?" Luna perked up not noticing the fakeness of the smile in her joy at being able to read some of the manga in Japanese.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:07 pm
"Sure. I also like magna. It is very fun to read. So, which one do you want to read first?" He said as he replied to Luna.  

SetoBatman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:15 pm
Seto was beyond nervous now. What ever fear had been there had been swallowed nicely by anger. He grabbed Bakura's arm and spun him around to face him.
"Listen tomb robber, I need help and I'm going to get it. You are going to find this other Millenium item and I am going to-" Seto was interuppted by a very annoyed Luna.
"Seto, I don't know what the hell you're going on about, but either help me or give me your charge card so that I can leave you two to play whatever game you're playing." Luna glared and waited.
"Er..." Seto was at a total loss for words and let go of Bakura's arm in his shock.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:18 pm
Duke just happened to be passing the bookstore at that time, with appearantly nothing better to do. Maybe he should've done extra paperwork... But he looked into the store and saw Bakura with that Luna person, and immediately one word came to mind.
"Flirt..."

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:28 pm
"Thanks, Kaiba and also...I have no idea what your talking about. Tomb robber? I would never steal and from someone's tomb? Now that is just wrong." Bakura said to kaiba with a smirk on his face. He of course knew what Kaiba was talking about, but he wanted to see Kaiba truly squirm. Kaiba would need Bakura's help, but he wouldn't give it away...for free.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:40 pm
mokuba just stood there, he was soo pissed at bakura for teasing seto, but what could HE do about it? besides stand there and watch. he was gonna at least help keep luna busy for awhile while seto talked to bakura. so he took out one of the credit cards his brother gave him." Come on Luna, its on me^^"  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:53 pm
Luna went after him, glad to be away from Seto. He was lost in his own special gamer world. Besides, manga was being payed for by someone else. She wasn't going to waste this oppurtunity.
Seto meanwhile, was happy his brother had thought of something. "Come on Bakura. We have work to do. How much do you want?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:17 pm
"There is only one thing I want. I know you won't give it to me. Besides, why would I want to help you find the millenium items? What will I gain out of doing that?"Bakura said. This time he was serious. Why would he help Kaiba get the millenium items when he wanted them as well? He then thought "If I help him gather the millenium items. I could gather them all and thejn steal them. This would be much easier. We would collect all the millenium items and then I would steal them all along with the milllenium puzzle. I of course can't do anything that would give away my plan. I have to keep it a secret."  

SetoBatman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:27 pm
"You'd gain some sort of trust I suppose. I'd owe you at least and that counts for quite a lot generally." Seto replied after some thought. By this point he had calmed down somewhat, at least enough to use the puzzle properly. He paused and waited. He needed the tomb robber's help, and he was going to get it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:55 pm
Bakura paused for a moment. He then spoke with a smirk on his face"Ok. I'll help you, but...you owe me, Kaiba."Bakura then was thinking"He owes me. I have the perfect thing for him to give me, but it is not time yet....that time will soon come."  

SetoBatman

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:25 am
"Good. Help me find the new item. I can't track it if I don't know where it is." Seto was keeping half an eye on Luna and his brother's charge cards. She could spend like mad if she wanted to because his brother wouldn't say anything until he'd finished distracting Luna.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:40 am
Luna was extremely grateful to Mokuba, who was paying for her little escapade. She had all the volumes of all the manga she had always wanted. Particularly Hellsing and the second Trigun volume. She was flipping through it causually and caught a look at Legato.
"Hey, that looks like Seto in a few years." She showed the picture to Mokuba.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:58 pm
mokuba looked at the pic becomeing interested. he too had some anime back in his room. but he never read these series before"your right." he said with a little shock sitting besdies her looking at it reading along. at least he wasnt bored while he waited for seto.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff