Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[RP Search] Breathe life into us - Do I owe you something? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:53 pm
Lethrossen

I am rereading the RP and I think we are good with the post you have made. Just because it leads up to him moving her towards the turtles. Then we won't have the awkward 'where are the turtles' moment. xD

Also, want to finish out AIM RP of the both of them before we hit up the next RP in turtle hunting?

I will be getting to Votla's reply as well. Possibly today as I am working and it is fairly slow. :] Thanks for reminding me though.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:03 pm
Zingling
heart

Curious if you're still interested in going through with some of the plots we had planned? Off the top of my head I know we have a Nema and Halcyon RP going. But I know we have more, it would just require a bit of PM digging to remember them all XD;

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:49 pm
Depawsit
Curious if you're still interested in going through with some of the plots we had planned? Off the top of my head I know we have a Nema and Halcyon RP going. But I know we have more, it would just require a bit of PM digging to remember them all XD;

Oh yeah! I am so sorry about that, I really would be interested in some of the plots. I think another one was with you rogue cub getting adopted by Kakali too. Just throw em at me on here, cause I think my inbox at that pm.

I will also reply to that very soon. Thank you again for reminding me!  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:00 pm
Zingling

Okie doke let's see.

We have Nema and Halcyon - I think we were testing the waters for a possible mate plot down the road? I'm not positive on that note.

We had Jalouzi and Kakali. Jalouzi was supposed to happen upon her family's burial ground. Then Kakali would realize Jalouzi too has a connection to the spirits and possible adoption/teacher plot was supposed to unfold 3nodding

Chusi also had something with Vol. He was going to create a contract with her where he would help her overcome her fears - which would in some way fail. But as a token of his contract he was going to take a cub from Chusi's first litter. Which hasn't happened yet ^^ Then Chusi and Ehsan [ her mate ] and going to get pretty ruffled when they find out he's serious about wanting a cub, when the contract didn't work.

Then there were a bunch of random encounters we had thought about, but I don't remember the specifics on those!

- takes a deep breath -

XD

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:41 pm
If you still need RPs for Prome for our breeding let me know. I have a few soa I need rps for.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:40 pm
I am bumping this up right now. I will reply to everyone's posts in a moment.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:51 am
I would like to try and do something with Nema and Hal. I am really slow with his personality as it stands right now, so it might take a bit. I don't want to keep you waiting forever with that. But, I should have more time now to actually RP.

This second one, I definitely want this to happen. To see a side to Kakali like this would be a gem. I will warn you, sometimes her crazy comes out and it is damned scary. But, over time I believe Kakali will learn to chill out around Jalouzi.

The last one with Chusi I also really, really want to happen. Anything with Vol doing the thing he does best. Once I finish the RP with Hal I believe we should start right quick with this one, then onto the start of Kakali and Jalouzi. See how things work with the both of us.

Thank you for posting again. I have been all over the place and not the best RPing buddy for the past few months.

@ Tara -
That would be fantastic Tara, I would also enjoy Prometheus spending time with his love. Perhaps even meeting and interacting with a cub from the pride? I have one, Acacia, or if you wanted to RP one of yours. Or, we would even do both. :]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:01 am
For Fariwuta :

User Image

This is Geei, Geei is very big, very brash and very bossy. She has two siblings a brother and a sister, she is very close with them as they have stuck together and joined the firekin as one group. She is quite impulsive in that once she decides to do something nothing will stop her until she is done. I am looking for a rival and possible future mate for Geei.  

Syrius Lionwing

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:21 pm
Geei sounds like someone Fari could have a bit of fun with. I am up for an RP with her to see how things roll between the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 pm
For Halcyon:

User Image

Fireheart is always looking for RP. She'd be willing to take a lesson in chatting with birds from him. She's always looking to expand her horizons as a warrior, and being able to communicate with birds might come in handy one day =D. Here's her personality:

Fireheart is a brave and kind-hearted lioness. Her compassion is only matched by her desire to protects those she loves. Although she is from a pride not known for their fighting, she is a skilled huntress that isn't afraid to put herself in harms way if it means saving someone else. She used to be a bit hot-headed and let her heart rule her head, but now that she's growing her sense of timing is getting better and she has learned to look before she leaps.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:36 pm
Hal would love to teach, Fireheart how to speak with the birds. Anyone who takes interest in his muses is okay in his book. Maybe she could teach him a thing or two about self-defense. Haha. :] Thanks for posting your interest in him!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:29 am
i have a Nchi WD looking for some Nchi RP  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:06 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Wakana needs RP, so I am completely up for this.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:22 pm
Zingling
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Wakana needs RP, so I am completely up for this.

Should i make the RP or you?  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:23 pm
/bumping this up for a reminder/

@Tilly-
If you would make the RP that'd be wonderful.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff