Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destruction University

Back to Guilds

An RP guild of horror, mystery, romance, and the basic drama of school life. 

Tags: horror, mystery, romance, drama, fantasy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:05 pm
Shawn looked off at the thunderhead. "I don't even think I'd want to imagine the pain..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:09 pm
Frost Tigress
Shawn looked off at the thunderhead. "I don't even think I'd want to imagine the pain..."

Arthur tried to shake the thought from his mind, "Which way is the infirmary again?" He asked.  

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:40 pm
Shawn glanced at his hand. "Go in the hallway... Pass three other halls and turn left. Then two doors is the infirmary... I believe that's how my dad told me to go when I nearly killed myself at archery..." Shawn made a face. "My father wasn't the most devoted parent...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:46 pm
Frost Tigress
Shawn glanced at his hand. "Go in the hallway... Pass three other halls and turn left. Then two doors is the infirmary... I believe that's how my dad told me to go when I nearly killed myself at archery..." Shawn made a face. "My father wasn't the most devoted parent...."

"Its better than having your parents abandon you," he said as he followed the directions he was given. "Do you mind if I ask what made you want to be headmaster of this school?"  

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Aelavi
Captain

Clean Strawberry

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:09 am
"I didn't want the council to take it over... They have their own plans for some of the students. My father when he was young took over and stopped it. The council has been trying to bring it back... I won't let them like my father didn't and they keep getting angrier and angrier. That is why I always ignore them while keeping a very close eye on them... Human mutation testing and trying to create monsters from more than one person... It's not right... I saw what some of the creations were...." Shawn stopped talking and his eyes got a distant look with fear and horror from his past. He remembered what he saw and shuddered. He tried his best to shake it off, but he got the worst feeling in his gut that took its place. "Let's get into the hallway and get to the infirmary."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:25 am
Monster had somehow gotten turned around and ended up in a lovely garden. His nostrils were filled with the sweet smell of flowers and other vegetation. He wandered the area and finally took a seat under a shady tree. Next to his comfortable seat was a small patch of white and pink flowers. They were Mother's favorite and oddly provided some comfort. Something familiar in what seemed like a world of strangeness. Monster picked one of the flowers and sighed to himself. 86 years old and still missing his "mommy". It wouldn't be so bad if Rose or Indiana, or even Angel was here... He thought.

Monster leaned back on the tree's trunk and closed his empty eyes. The warm sun that peeked through the foliage of the tree's branches made his dead skin tingle. He smiled softly to himself and let his body relax.  

Karma Lovelace

High-functioning Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers