Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:44 pm
My own RP thread

I was hoping you could pick some SoA in my female and male listsso we could do some RPs together. Myrna is in the Nchi with the Sheha rank and Sua is in the Firekin with the apprentice rank, becoming a medic with her mentor. Ea is in a recent concept pride at this moment so he's pretty much a half-rogue, but the rest are rogues. Just lemme know if any catch your eye and i'll accept anything you throw in return. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:18 pm
Puhterodactyl
-tentatively bumps-

RP for your boy that we have fling plotted for? Cuz I am willing to do the threads with you if you still want that... her mate plot is pretty much gone since Lorne is pooffed, so I want to start looking for a mate for her. this means getting the fling done.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:36 pm
I can offer Stormborn jrps for Bombyx and Prinike., and Amazon jrp for Xun.
For any female lioness you're searching for a fling: I can offer Ashta.
His demon half sister is taking him into the rogue lands to find a fling for him. There's no requirement for any of the cubs to return with them. She'll get an rp with Mari, and one with him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:58 pm
magnadearel
I can offer Stormborn jrps for Bombyx and Prinike., and Amazon jrp for Xun.
For any female lioness you're searching for a fling: I can offer Ashta.
His demon half sister is taking him into the rogue lands to find a fling for him. There's no requirement for any of the cubs to return with them. She'll get an rp with Mari, and one with him.

This girl just became a rogue! I think now that she has all this freedom, she'd be at her most willing to fling. ;D
And I think both Bombyx and Prinike will need their RPs, but I started one with Xun, I just need to see if Pawsie will continue it, and if not then I may ask you for help on that one, too. xD  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 pm
Puhterodactyl

She's pretty. <3 Kats' got several rps to start, so if you could start that would be wonderful for her. razz
Not a problem I can help with any you need. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm
Bump! heart  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:49 pm
Updated! Need JRPs, RPs to up counts for flings, flings, and mooooooooooooorrrrreeeeee!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:53 pm
Hey! I'd be happy to do family RP with Lunik! His joining the royal guard will almost certainly cause some friction with the rest of his family, at least the ones I own xD I have his father, Badiri, though he's become somewhat withdrawn lately after cheating on his mate/Lunik's mom (nobody knows except him, Mazin and Laelia) so he might not really have a strong opinion on anything. Aaaand I have his brother, Mazin, who married out of the low class (all the way up to middle, hah) to be with Laelia (yes, the same one who had cubs with their dad, he raised them as his own). Laelia was Thoth's (adoptive) granddaughter and she's rather feisty so Mazin's having fun keeping her from getting herself into any trouble xd Really, that just means it probably won't be super cheerful family RP with me but it could be fun!  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:06 pm
Ecavi

* A* That sounds great! It'll be awesome to get him post-joining-the-royal-guard-rp when he's not such a big baby anymore, and family RP is always A++++  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 pm
Awesome! Did you want to wait until the meta wraps up or jump right into family fun times? XD  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:29 pm
Ecavi
Awesome! Did you want to wait until the meta wraps up or jump right into family fun times? XD

Let's wait until the meta wraps up! * w* Lunik might get himself into more trouble yet, who knooooows. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:14 pm
Alright gonna leave some stuff here and see what you think of it!

----

For JRPS - I can offer you assistance in your Bahari, Jahy, and Mwezi lions!

You can either start one and tag me in it, or let me know and i'll try to start something up for us soon <3

---

FOR OFFERS:

We discussed: Msafiri & Mlinzi having a fling - are you still on board for that? Mlinzi has all the RPs he will need, but I can help you build her count! I have tons of SoA in need of RP.

Ahti! I asked for information on him, but I don't remember if I heard anything back. Forgive me i'm tired XD;;

---

And finally heres my Photobucket! Have a look and see if anyone catches your eye! There are quite a few of your lion's that I love, but don't know who to offer to them xD;;

Puhterodactyl

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:37 pm
Depawsit

Jahy JRP! Jahy JRP! (Epine is helping me with the Bahari, I'm just going to do participate in the Meta ORP for the Mwezi one :3 )

STILL ON BOARD, plenty of time now for me to up her RP count. xD <3
AHTI IS SINGLE his mate's owner slipped out of SoA.

And the other day I sad "What's with Mvushi? Weren't we gonna fling Roho and Fleance? > A>; Love Subria. Chusi is cute" :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:01 pm
Puhterodactyl

I've been gone and I know this post has been up for a while, but if you haven't already found a mate for Abidemi I wondered if you'd be up for talking about some different ideas?  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers