Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 pm
magnadearel

What you're looking for: JRP/ Maybe Mate
You're pet's image: User Image
Who you want: Juitris
Plot: He Need a JRP and I think They could be goof mates <33
Other: He a Noble just like her and I never rp him but I won him a Contest an forgot to get him certed. I know that He full of himself and love himself and vain and I would love if she can Pass by him and he be aww like OMG SHE SO WONDERFUL! and he be all like but i'm wonderful too omg sweet. where meant to be XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:56 pm
Znaruto

Oooooooo purrrrrrrple! Juitris wants purple babies. She's a bit stick on herself too, but she believes her coat just doesn't have enough purple. Which she hopes won't detract from her spospect as a mate.
Totally be up for a JRP. We could use that to see how they get along. Would you be up for a plot with a non-purple male falling in love with her and trying to woo her?

magnadearel

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:29 pm
magnadearel
Znaruto

Oooooooo purrrrrrrple! Juitris wants purple babies. She's a bit stick on herself too, but she believes her coat just doesn't have enough purple. Which she hopes won't detract from her spospect as a mate.
Totally be up for a JRP. We could use that to see how they get along. Would you be up for a plot with a non-purple male falling in love with her and trying to woo her?

I would love if they had the rp!

Also I would love if the non-purple male try to woo her but she end up trying to Woo Fabio and Fabio all in to his self.
Love triangle <33333 Yes yes?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:35 pm
Znaruto
I would love if they had the rp!

Also I would love if the non-purple male try to woo her but she end up trying to Woo Fabio and Fabio all in to his self.
Love triangle <33333 Yes yes?

I'm confused by the last part of this "trying to Woo Fabio and Fabio all in to his self."
She might try to do some wooing if she knew he was available, but she'd expect some effort wooing back on his part. XD
Did you want the JRP first, where they can at least meet, after that have her reject the non-purple male, then have him come onto her? OR have the non-purple male rejection first?

magnadearel

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 pm
magnadearel

Yes we can have Jrp first then I think her reject the non-purple male and then He try to Woo her after the other male fails

Also My Lion name Is Fabio XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:48 pm
Znaruto

Ah thanks! XD
Do you wanna start the jrp?

magnadearel

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:53 pm
magnadearel
Znaruto

Ah thanks! XD
Do you wanna start the jrp?

Could You I never rp him before so it would hard to start, Sorry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm
Bump!  

magnadearel

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 pm
magnadearel

I know you said you were looking for a hybrid fling for Zenobia, but would you possibly be interested in flinging her with my lion Maua?
He currently has 3 CRPs.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:50 pm
The Captain Britain

What's he like and what plans do you have for him?  

magnadearel

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:58 pm
magnadearel
The Captain Britain

What's he like and what plans do you have for him?

Currently, he's rather grumpy and depressed. He has low self-esteem and will fall for just about any girl who throws a compliment in his direction. I want to fling him so that he becomes even more depressed and stops believing in love.
He will be heading to the Swampies after his fling and has a potential long-term mate plot with one of Das Tor's Swampie gals.

The cubs depend on which parent they end up going with. If they went with Maua, he would end up dropping them off at a pride in or around the jungle like the Shrinekeepers or the Jedi pride (I love this concept to death). Or he would pass them off to an adoptive rogue mother, but I think Maua would be most comfortable putting them in a pride. If they went with mom, I don't really know what area she stays around so I'm not really sure what she would do with them. Either way, I don't like the idea of splitting up the litter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:06 pm
The Captain Britain

If he is just going to dump the cubs off on someone, Zeno will not let him take them. She's already allowed a lion to take most of her first litter, but she knew they were going to his pride and would be well cared for. I don't think Zeno would be a good fling for him. Sorry!  

magnadearel

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:13 pm
magnadearel

No problem!
Hope you find one that does work for her. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 pm
The Captain Britain

Thanks!
Good luck finding that fling for him.

magnadearel

magnadearel