Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride] Tokakinji [Official! Moving RPs to Pride board!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:32 pm
The Aurrie
I've got nothing in particular in mind <3 General rp would be good! He'd be polite and agreeable with most any Toka, not so much with the druids. xD;

Okay! Would he like to meet the King and Queen? Rofl.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 pm
Ohgosh, he'd prolly be in awe xD Sure! Want me to set it up? I plan on hitting tags and setting up some tomorrow, after work. c:  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:30 pm
I'm good with anything. Chances are he'll be a cynic to either Druids or Tokas.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:39 pm
I can't decide who to pick of your lions Lithia. XP  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:23 am
The Aurrie

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Izzy Makani

That sounds good to me, Aurrie! If you don't mind starting ^^

I'm a bit of a slow RPer these days but I am TRYING to fix that.

Tsuki: Maybe he can meet up with my Slayer, Maktaba

Izzy: Rofl! Uther and Ygraine need RP <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:24 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Ashoka
Image: [x]
Owner: Ressuaan
Short History: Ashoka grew up amongst the early ranks of the pride in the province of Caddoc. He trained and sparred with the other cubs in the den to test his strength and grow to be a strong soldier, often winning in a fight, but also losing, too. He would learn from his mistakes, albeit a little bit slowly, but he grew stronger every day.

His biggest tragedy was watching his mother be killed by a Druid, causing his trust of the Druid blood to decrease greatly. This angered Askoka, and has since wanted to have his revenge on the one who killed his mother. He has yet to find the killed, and doesn't even know if the Druid is alive.
Reason for Joining: I won this lovely boy in the Tokakinji contest! (=
Intended Rank: Soldier
Blood: Toka
Province: Caddoc
Anything Else: Eeeeeeeeeee! <3  

KiiNiku

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:42 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Curumo
Image: Link
Owner: Kaori_luv
Short History: He was born to a pair of merchants, who discovered early on one of their cubs had gifted paws. He at a young age loved to make things and his parents often took his trinkets to market. The family believed that he would one day become a merchant himself, but his interest led him to become a servant, a den maker to be exact.

He has a unique eye for how things would fit together and how things look and so even though he made trinkets and things for his parents to trade, he also worked to develop his skill for making dens.
Reason for Joining: Won this loverly boy, pride is also awesome!
Intended Rank: Servant
Province: Castle
Anything Else: Thankies and Rp pls XDD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm
Lithia_Brandon
Maybe he can meet up with my Slayer, Maktaba

Sounds great, do you mind posting the start of the RP?  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:15 am
My Allegiance
SoA Name:
Andara'devi
Image:
Here
Owner:
-_Wish of the Goddess_-
Short History:
Born into the Toka, Andara was a sworn Druid from a young age. She worked well with her family, until the day that she was thrown into the prison. She still feels as though she'd done nothing wrong, but when she was being taken towards the Prison, her lover, also a Druid, turned his back on her, and allowed her to be taken to the place. She's spent quite some time in the Prison, her heart become slightly harder, but nonetheless, when she was re-released into society, she's so far managed to keep her head down. She follows the pride's rules, and keeps to them rather rigidly.
Reason for Joining:
Won her in the Tokakinji contest 8D
Intended Rank:
Forsworn
Blood:
Druid
Province:
Mkoani
Anything Else:
Thanks 8D And Andara's up for RP 83  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:42 am
My Allegiance
SoA Name:Yoruhane
Image: [uncert]
Owner: Neon Fly
Short History: This boy came to the pride when he was just a little cub with his intellectual father and settled into the Mkoani province. Intrigued by the relationship between the Toka and the Druid members of the Tokakinji his father frequently visited the other provinces to learn as much as he could about the Druids, though most were not terribly receptive to his prying. Yoruhane grew up in the Tokakinji watching his father struggle to fight, passively, for the rights of the Druids who treated him with disdain and mistrust as if he were a spy sent to root out troublemakers and see them thrown into the ravine. Eventually when his father's meddling began to disrupt the lives of the Toka blood it was he who was thrown into the ravine!

To be closer to his father Yoru moved into the Uliacha province and though his father told him not to begrudge either side, that they were broken and needed to be brought together, he still found himself at odds with both sides. The Toka had thrown his father away when he'd become a nuisance and the Druids had never seemed to want his help in the first place. An older lion when they'd first arrived in the Tokakinji, his father passed away in the ravine, his last request that his son help see the pride--that had been kind enough to take them in--mend. Seeing both sides as the cause for his father's demise though, Yoru wasn't willing to fight only in the namesake of the Druids or Toka and instead took up the mantle of a Slayer in an effort to provide the pride with the equality his father had hoped to see before his passing, even if he couldn't be the empathetic lion his father wished he would be.
Reason for Joining: Picked from Concept/Feebie contest!
Intended Rank: Slayer
Province: Uliacha
Anything Else: * U* -swoon- I want rp as soon as he has a name! And I'll probably edit his history a bit once he's got a name so it's not so impersonal.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:43 am
Neon! We need rp!!!!! Your boy sounds so awesome and I think it would be interesting to see how he and my boy react to each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:07 pm
Yes! Yes and Yes! x3  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:25 pm
Gonna try and do tags today but I may have to go to work early BWAH. Damn it, I am going to be a better RPer.

But do want RP with any newbies <3 Neon, do you want to RP with my Slayer, Maktaba? He's kind of an older lion, and trains folks.

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

Sure thing! It might take me a little bit, but I will start it as soon as I can ;-;  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:14 pm
Yes to Maktaba rp! Are there any naming restrictions language wise, Lith?  

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm
Nope! I might put up a Gaelic recommendation but I'm open to anything haha.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff