Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [Storage] Profile Forum
Profile Application and Acceptance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherius Pendragon

Intellectual Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:49 am
Snuffins

Etr0

I need my Profile looked at. Whoever logs on first please take a looksie. I'm off to bed, personally.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:50 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Tadashi Ravenger
Nicknames: Steel
Notable Title: N/A
Birth date: September Eighteenth
Sexuality: Straight
Nation: Earth

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Tadashi is a very nice young boy, excuse me, man. He has a great sense of humor and is eager to try anything. He is very loving and is eager to fall in love. Tadashi is also very humorous, but can be vary serious at others.
Take on battle: Tadashi is kind, to the point where he could never take a life. But if his opponent is near to death he will help them up, or try to bring them back to health.
Theme song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIQHy549JH8
Height: Five four, and a half!
Weight: One hundred and oh say about 30 pounds?
Build: Lankey in the arms, semi to medium build in his chest and strong in the legs, he's a runner.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Asian[/color-
Outfits:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It's a red pretty bright and attracts a lot of attention. Also with a blue belt and black sash.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None at the moment.
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Fish, and Rice.
Drink: Water.
Color: Red and Black, also blue and green but not too much.
Animal: Platypus Bear

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Gamey animals.
Drink: Fruit juice.
Color: Pink, Light blue, orange.
Animal: Lion turtles, they just creep him out

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
Tadashi had a normal life. Except for the fact that his parents had no idea how he came out an earthbender. His mother's mom died at birth, and his father was not a bender at all. Tadashi would go over to his friends, earthbending orientated, home and listen to his parents speak of the legendary Toph. Tadashi fell in love with her, and every day he aspired to be her. He used to train in his backyard but now he trains where the wind takes him. Tadashi wants to train with Toph or at least one of her descendants. He also aspires to be a metal bender.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ COMBAT ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Specialized Bending: Wants to learn Metal Bending, but not there yet.

Weapon Class: Bow and arrow
Weapon Name: Snake and Flame
Weapon Description: Tadashi custom made his bow and arrow from a dead snake, that has shaped to his hand, and arrows that are lit on fire.
Weapon Location: Back sash

Secondary Weapon Class: Daggers
Secondary Weapon Name: Throwing Dagger
Secondary Weapon Description: Small daggers, nothing more.
Secondary Weapon Location: Side sash, near left shoulder.

XXXXP E T S
Name: Sappy
Species: Platypus Bear
Abilities: Ground smash. Smashes the ground creating a, earthquake like aura around a small radius.

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
SPECIALTIES FOR FIGHTING STYLE
EFFECTIVENESS OF SPECIALTIES  

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:12 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Kianna Elysia Saros
Nicknames: Elise
Notable Title:
Birth date: September 20th
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Nation: Southern Water Tribe
Trainee
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Elise can be quite... odd at times. Not as if it is a bad thing, most would agree it's what keeps her interesting. She tends to try and act as if destiny has a path for her, although deep inside, she knows that she is just idly fantasizing. Elise can have her shy moments as well. For one, she is terrible with admitting she likes someone, however obvious it may be.
Take on battle: Although she'd rather stay out of battle, she would gladly fight for her friends. When she does fight, she tries to as ever changing as the ocean currents can be, and as fluid as water itself.
Theme song: FF VII Advent Children - Tifa's Theme
Height: 5'2
Weight: 112 Lbs
Build: Athletic, yet not too muscular.
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Fair, yet slightly pale due to her lack of time in the sun.
Outfits: Wears a light blue dress, with a belt on her waist.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Egg Noodles with Penguin Fillet
Drink: Water
Color: Steel Blue
Animal: Eel Hound

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Fire Flakes
Drink: Mint Tea
Color: Yellow
Animal:
Ostrich Horse

Ever since she was a child, Elise hated the name Kianna. Her no-good father named her the most hideous name ever.Not like he could ever remember her anyways. He was always drunk, and only worried about himself. Her mother had died giving birth to her, and her father always blamed her for it. There were nights where her father would try to get in bed with Kianna at night. But each time, Kianna simply ran out of bed and to her best friends house next door. For some reason, no ever did or say anything to stop her father. It sickened her that despite her being kind to everyone, she would be left alone like this.

When she turned 15, her father tried to get in her bed when he had gotten drunk one night. The only thing that could be heard was a loud yell and a small giggle from Elise. When White Lotus sentries burst trough the doors, they found Elise's father clutching his frozen genitals. All she could say was, "He is a very perverted man." Then climbed back to bed.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:
Secondary Weapon Description:
Secondary Weapon Location:

XXXXP E T S
Name:
Species:
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:00 am
I see why: looks decent, but you'll have to apply for the pet platypus bear...it can fight, so i need to see if you can use it propperly

Hiro: look'n good broski. Approved  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Dead Account 8893

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:40 am
Alrighty I can do that...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:08 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Alma Mori
Nicknames:
Notable Title:
Birth date: July 28
Sexuality: undecided
Nation: Fire Nation

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:Alma tends to have a temper and is childish at times.
Take on battle: Alma like to go into battle straight on, though sometimes she tends to try and use tactics sometimes as to prove she's not just dumb muscle .
Theme song:
Height: 4'0
Weight: 79.2
Build: Ectomorph
Eye Color: Red
Complexion: Fair
Outfits: Image.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Ramen
Drink: anything thats not to bitter
Color: Red,Black, White
Animal: Dragon,Komodo Rhino

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: shrimp
Drink: Bitter drinks
Color:
Animal:

Alma was born into a poor family. she learn quickly to not be a push over and tends to get into alot of fights,she played alot of probending while growing up, they eventually fell apart. when she moved from the republic to the fire nation to live with her uncle for reason unbeknown to her. but she just accepted it and moved on, now striving to prove herself again, that she's not one to be messed with.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Specialized Bending: (( Must be trained, IE. Metal Bending, Lightning Bending, Sand Bending, Plant Bending ))

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name:
Species:
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

FIRE TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:41 am
swiss, approved  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:32 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Sanjay Sathu
Nicknames: Sanjay or Jay
Notable Title:
Birth date: 01/01/--
Sexuality: Hetero
Nation: Water Tribe

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Sanjay is a curious bender who seeks to find answers to the mysteries of the world. His curiosity had lead him to the discovery of his bending abilities which have come in handy for small tasks. He enjoys childish acts as well as mature conversations allowing him to get along with people quite easily. Still he manages to get himself into major problems which often ends with him fighting. Overall he puts his nose into everything often leading him to his next destination. He is like a nomad.

Secret: According to Sanjay, he supposedly sees spirits, and has entered the spirit world as a child. He claims to be able to communicate with water spirits that guide him through his journeys.

Take on battle: His take on battle changes based on situation, but he never resorts to his bending abilities unless someones life is on the line. With his blade, Neellu, a sacred water tribe scimitar, he manages fighting his opponents with grace. His tactics are based on traditional martial arts movement with his bending null allowing him to preform techniques without chi usage. His most perfected combination is known as "Lotus Dance" which is based on unorthodox footwork and movements which allow easy evasion as well as chances to counter his opponents moves.

Theme song: COMING SOON
Height: 5'11
Weight: 140 lbs
Build: Lean, which leads to a common misconception of his physical strength. He is very athletic allowing him to preform acts of someone who is far more built, equally with just a little more energy requirement.
Eye Color: Black
Complexion: Pale during the winter, and Tan during the summer.
Outfits: Often a wears a long trench coat made from light fibers with

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships:
Father: Nara Sathu - Alive
Mother: Maki Sathu - Alive
Brother: Sidhu Sathu - Deceased

XXXXL I K E S
Food: Anything Spicy
Drink:Water/Juice
Color:Black or White
Animal: Fly Lemurs

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Sour Things
Drink: Mud
Color: Green
Animal: Lizards

Summury:

Raised in no nation particularly Sanjay was part of a nomadic tribe of water benders. Traveling within the earth kingdom he often came across fascinating history surrounding the lands. With story's of vast treasures and mystical creatures Sanjay presumed the life of a Raider. He soon found him self on high risk missions looting earth kingdom tombs, stealing confidential information, and the occasional fighting.

(its short I know, but I really wanna rp.)

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialized Bending: Hoping to Learn Plant

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:

Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Zig
Species: Flying Lemur
Abilities: Gathering / Scouting / Stealing

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

PrinceSanjaya

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:15 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Jun Zhao
Nicknames: N/A
Notable Title: N/A
Birth date: March 2nd
Sexuality: Pansexual
Nation: Air Nomads
Trainee
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Quirky and imaginative, Jun prefers to live in his own world that he super-imposes over reality, which can lead to some interesting results. Distorted realities aside, Jun is somewhat different from most air benders, he's been known to be more aggressive and is easily wound up.
Take on battle: "It's fun, as long as nobody's playing for keeps."
Theme song:
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150Lbs
Build: Thin as a rail, but muscular like a swimmer.
Hair Color: Currently somewhere between blue and turquoise, naturally dirty blonde
Eye Color: brown.
Complexion: pale skinned.
Outfits: Jun wears an assortment of odd and unusual self-made clothing, that also come in a variety of colors that he's managed to find to dye them with

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Rice
Drink: Hot Chocolate
Color: Pinks and blues
Animal: Bears

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Extremely sticky foods
Drink: Anything bitter
Color: Red
Animal:
Bugs in general
Jun grew up never knowing his parents, his mother died giving birth to him, and his father had disappeared months before his birth. He was raised for by a traveling band of Air Benders, of which his mother was a part of before her death. Eventually the group left Jun behind when they visited the eastern air temple so that he may began in air bending training.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Air
Specialized Bending: N/A
Weapon Class: N/A
Weapon Name: N/A
Weapon Description: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A

Secondary Weapon Class: N/A
Secondary Weapon Name: N/A
Secondary Weapon Description: N/A
Secondary Weapon Location: N/A

XXXXE X T R A S
Name: N/A
Description:
N/A

XXXXXXXX techniques

-N/A-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:53 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Kira-Hachi Ken
Nicknames: Killer Bee, Bee.
Notable Title: The Hidden Bee
Birth date: November 28
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nation: Earth

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Quiet and mostly sarcastic, Kira-Hachi likes to go into the nearby mountains and train his body to his utmost limits. He values valor and honor in battle, as well as cunning and wits. Kira-Hachi is outgoing for himself and always believes there is someone better than him so he had to train to be better than that person. His most defining characteristic is his strong value for speed. Kira-Hachi can be cold and insensitive at times as well as valiant and warm-hearted. He has a strong sense of duty and loyalty to those who take care of him and towards his comrades. If he believes so, he will lay his life on the line for one of his own.
Take on battle: "Let us feel each others training for what it is."
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1fTbDJiyrM (Storm - Yoshida Brothers)
Height: 5''11
Weight: 155 lbs
Build: Visibly cut and lean, Moderately athletic.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Peach/Caramel
Outfits: Sleeveless black t-shirt, grey shorts and black sandals. Hair tied back with a sharktooth necklace, White long-sleeve shirt, blue capri pants and white sandals.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None.
XXXXL I K E S
Food: All kinds
Drink: Mostly water, alcohol on occasion, and milk during workout
Color: Yellow
Animal:Ferret

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: None really
Drink: None
Color: Pink
Animal:

Kira-Hachi was born on November 28, XXXX. He was raised by an Earth-Bending father and Earth Bending Mother. When he was being birthed, the earth around their home was rampant and raging, although it did not affect his family, the landscape around them was devastating. for the first week he was born, they could not decide a name for him. They decided to travel to Omashu in hopes of finding inspiration. As they passed through a desert area. Large flying killer bees were trying to attack them. Through pure miracle Kira-Hachi kicked up with his right foot and summoned and earth spike, plunging directly into the bee's heart. His parents were stunned. As the hot sun beamed on their heads, they began to continue on route. A large inescapable buzzing sound was growing behind them and it was approcahing fast. They turned around and seized a sight of a hundred plus killer bees heading for them. Kira-Hachi thought they were here to play to he began kicking his feet wildly in excitement. And with each kick, the earth spewed out a sharp spike that punctured and killed each killer bee. At that moment they Knew his name. "Kira-Hachi Ken". Kira-Hachi Ken means Killer-Bee Sting.
Kira-Hachi grew up with fighting as his first nature. As a growing boy he could not be contained to work or be still. His mother or father would often have to lock him up in an earth cage half the time. Kira-Hachi's second nature allowed him to bend the cages away and set himself free to roam again. Kira-Hachi grew up with and uncontrollable desire for train and fight and his father took pride in him. At age 10 Kira-Hachi was entered in freindly bending tournaments and sparring matches. he always came out on top. At age 15 Kira-Hachi was sent to a special earth bending school to specialize in manipulation of the earth and it's qualities. After his two years were done, at age 17, he returned home to greet his mother and father with welcome arms. When news of the spirit world attacks and other other-worldly incidents had reached his town everyone became paranoid. His family went to hide underground with supplies and lived there for 3 months. One disastrous fay came along and his father was taken by a large dragon-serpent spirit. He consoled his mother's grief and left out immediately to find the avatar.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity:
Specialized Bending: Going to learn Metal Bending

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:

XXXXP E T S
Name:
Species:
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S

Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES

EARTH TECHNIQUES

FIRE TECHNIQUES

AIR TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

Jubey Makkaur

Distinct Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 am
PrinceSanjaya
Pets have to be applied for. Take out the weapons. Notable Titles are gained in RP. [ex. The Water Chieftain]

Ro Mayvine
Approved

iLightningInferniti
Take out title. Take out weapons. Pets. Also, you have to learn the Earth Bending skills in RP. So take them out. Also, at least put down "Going to learn Metal Bending", it might cause confusion when the thing comes out and its on your profile that you already know it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:31 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
PrinceSanjaya
Pets have to be applied for. Take out the weapons. Notable Titles are gained in RP. [ex. The Water Chieftain]

Ro Mayvine
Approved

iLightningInferniti
Take out title. Take out weapons. Pets. Also, you have to learn the Earth Bending skills in RP. So take them out. Also, at least put down "Going to learn Metal Bending", it might cause confusion when the thing comes out and its on your profile that you already know it.

I fixed the Title, Weapon, and can I have pet through your approval since it is quite small and harmless?  

PrinceSanjaya

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:09 pm
PrinceSanjaya
Hiro_Uzaki
PrinceSanjaya

Ro Mayvine
Approved

iLightningInferniti

I fixed the Title, Weapon, and can I have pet through your approval since it is quite small and harmless?

If I do it for you, then everyone is gonna expect it.
You can apply for it, it will just take like 2 minutes. No RP sample. Also, I'm just a temp. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:54 am
Hiro_Uzaki

Lol, I looked at the application, and its only for mounts, not small pets. I dont think you need to apply for a travel size pet, unless I looked at the wrong thing. emotion_facepalm  

PrinceSanjaya

Hilarious Genius

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[Storage] Profile Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers