Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:03 am
"I cannot Loki. I will not violate her further. Nor will I beat her. She must learn that she will get no attention if she continues this way. Come my boy it's time for dinner." He scooped the boy into his arms as Peta guided her wordlessly into her allocated room. "Bed, bathroom, cupboards for clothes. Sleep well." she then left the room simply.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:18 am
"Yes ma'am." Heather murmured softly and then changed from day clothes to pj's, taking the 'sleep well' as an order to go to sleep. So once she was in a nightgown, she crawled under the covers and closed her eyes. She didn't go to sleep for a few hours, but it was a semblance of sleep. The nice thing was that when she woke up, she would at least be out of the blank state, her mind would have healed enough to take her out of it.

Loki pouted until Jason mentioned dinner. "Food?" he asked, his ears perking up happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:25 am
Jason smiled a little. "Yes little one. Food." He chuckled and carried Loki to the dining room and sitting him next to Jason. "Now Loki you must behave yourself." Jason teased and de-boned the chicken for Loki and put it on his plate with some veggies.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:07 pm
Loki looked a bit put out that he had to behave himself. He was so used to just running around rampant. But he liked Jason . . . and he didn't want to leave Heather alone . . . so he did his best to behave himself . . . though he did use his spoon to catapult a few veggies across the table . . . Mostly the lima beans. He didn't like the lima beans.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 pm
One of the lima beans hit Freya on the head. "This means war!" She cried catapulting her own at him. "Freya!" Peta shrieked but it was cut off when Jason added to it with a smirk. To hell with behaving himself. He wanted to have some fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 pm
Loki squealed with laughter once Jason joined in and he grabbed a handful of veggies, flinging them at whomever.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 pm
By the end of it the dining hall was a mess from the food fight some of it got eaten the rest was thrown. Everyone's clothes and hair and fur was ruined and covered with gravy and potato mash. "That was so much fun!" Freya cried and gave Loki a short hug. "We should play again sometime."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:59 pm
Loki giggled and nodded. "Yeah! Sounds fun!" he said, his ears perked up, not minding the mess he was at all.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:04 pm
"Okay you two bath time!" Peta cooed picking them both up by the waist and carried them off to a bathroom.
"Don't struggle." Freya advised. "Mumma takes longer if you struggle."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:37 pm
Loki squirmed a little until he heard that it'd be longer if he struggled. Then he went limp. He mewed pathetically. He didn't like baths very much.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm
Peta chuckled a little. "Seriously? I thought little boys loved playing with the rubber duckies and to boats in the bath tub." She giggled setting them on the floor and closed the door behind them. "See look Loki. You have boats and toy battle ships and duckies to play with. And bubbles you don't have to be scared of baths. They can be fun. I promise they can."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:19 pm
Loki blinked and looked up at Peta, seeming confused. He didn't know what the lady was talking about. Then he saw the bath and he skittered back once he was set down, though the door was closed. Then, seeming incredulous that baths could be fun, he slowly made his way to the tub and looked inside, frowning before he batted at the water with his hand and quickly retreated, hissing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:24 pm
Peta smiled a little. "How about I have a bath with you both?" She suggested putting Freya in a sort of floating device. The large bath seeming even bigger now she was in it laughing an and splashing the water. "Yeah! Mummy come in a play boat with us!" Freya cried grabbing a toy boat and starting to play with it. "It's okay Loki I'll be right here I promise. I won't let you go." Peta said picking him up and holding him close then stepped into the bath and lowered down keeping him on her knee and close to her body.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:15 pm
Loki squirmed as Peta picked him up and lowered them both into the bath, going limp once more as the water hit his body, shaking. Some of his previous owners decided to punish him using water instilling a hydrophobia in the boy. A pathetic mew escaped his lips one more, looking up at Peta with big eyes, wanting out of the bath.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 pm
Peta frowned. "It's okay Loki the water's warm and I have a fluffy towel for you." She tried to soothe the boy as she cleaned his body of the food wondering if she should just take him out right away. Staring at the poor kitten made up her mind. Once thoroughly cleaned she got out of the bathtub wrapping them both in the fluffy towel she was talking about. "See? That wasn't so bad." Peta meowed then added "Jack go have a bath and watch Freya." Then took Loki to a room and without looking grabbed a set of clothes for him making sure he was nice and warm. "It's okay little one." She whispered purring tenderly against his ear. "See? Bath time can be fun. And you're safe." She pressed a kiss to his forehead.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff