Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legend of Korra: Spirits of Past, Present and Future.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the discussion and later on roleplays for Legend of Korra. We're also big on Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Roleplay, Discussion, Nickelodeon 

Reply Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]
Main Story Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 pm

"Yeah, I'm the fire bender for my team. I've got a match tonight.' She said. "I've been cursed by this unnatural hair, I get picked on a lot." she relaxed and leaned against the tree. "I know it's hard to get by in the city these days," she said. "The equalist are doing more harm than good. Like we chose to be benders,' she said. "If I did, I'd choose something less hated than fire bending."

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:26 pm
Lola wasn't one to judge from heritage, but something inside her did instinctively tense at the new information. However, she ignored it. Smiling, Lola said, "Your hair isn't necessarily a curse. It reminds me of Princess Yue, the moon spirit from Aang's day. You recall her, I hope. Maybe waterbending would be your second choice. Anyway, I like watching probending every now and then. Would you say you're good?"  

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:33 am
"Currently undefeated," Luna said, grinning. "It's pretty fun, and my team is really good together. We're all really different, but that's why we're so effective." she said. She realized she was still in a defensive pose, so she lowered her arms. "The jury's still out on how i feel about my hair, though. It's more trouble than its worth, and I can't blend into a crowd for anything," she said with a laugh. "Though, to remind someone of a moon spirit- a spirit made for waterbending, does make me laugh. I'm afraid that I'm naturally inclined to the sun."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:09 am
"You finally relaxed, eh. For a moment, I thought I was going to see you in action," Lola commented and laughed before crossing her arms. "The golden eyes do give you away as a firebender, even if the hair is a little confusing. Why don't you try to dye your hair or cover it up?"  

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:52 pm
"It's...that is... It's the only thing that covers up the tattoo,' she said. 'I hate wearing high collared things, so I keep my hair long to cover up the lotus," she said. 'It was a little induction present from my parents." She didn't try to hide the resentment in her voice when she talked about it. "As for the color... dyeing it would only make me look more like a fire bender, and people hate me enough as it is. I'd rather keep my hair and clothes white, and be free from any country or alliance, than to have my hair be dyed, and make me look like I'm only for the fire nation or for the benders."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:51 pm
'A tattoo?....Ah, White Lotus. Hm, there's more to this girl than I thought,' Lola said to herself as she raised an eyebrow and frowned. Her face smoothed over with a smile after listening to Luna's resolve about her nationality. "You're pretty brave, accepting your uniqueness with that kind of resolve. I like that. 'Free from any alliance.' Maybe you're what a true Equalist should look like. Huh! Don't take this the wrong way, but you actually sound better than Amon!" she said cheerfully.  

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:14 am
"Amon... the one who's behind these attacks on benders and the like. I can't stand him! He talks about equality as if he understands it, but that's not true. He doesn't know what it's like."
She sat down in the grass, and pulled her hair over her shoulder. "I swear, if I ever meet the guy, I'm not doing anything to harm him. That's what he wants. He wants a bender to attack him, so he can use that as his banner. I hate being careful, and not being able to defend myself because of him."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:47 am
"Indeed. So I'm not the only one who sees that his methods are, ironically, outrageously opposite of his words. I hate that about people," Lola followed suit and sat in the grass, leaning her back on the nearest tree before continuing, "If anything, Amon is just manipulating weak-minded people, convincing them that we benders are the oppressors when he is the greatest one there is! I can't stand that ludicrous man!" she hissed and made a fist, causing the pond behind them to temporarily rise.  

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:50 am
(Lol, I didn't realizing that Lola was ranting until after I submitted. I hope I didn't go too much in a circle with that. I can't edit my post on my phone, sooo...^^; )  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:11 am
"We benders have to be extremely careful in the coming days," Luna said. "And those who ally themselves with benders," she said, nudging Koga, who seemed to have fallen silent. "Amon wants a reason for war, and we have to be careful that we aren't the ones to cause it," she said, watching the lake. She held up her hands, letting the electricity arc between them for a moment. "I will do whatever it takes to keep what I hold dear safe, however."  

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:52 am
Lola gasped and tensed at the sudden electrical spark. Instinctively, she lifted her fisted hand, lifting the water in the pond a little higher in the process. She tried to back away, momentarily forgetting that the tree was blocking her. She looked behind her after realizing it, and she sighed, letting her hand relax to release the water behind them. "Sorry about that...Lightning makes me jumpy," she told Luna while looking away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 am

"It makes fire benders jumpy as well," she said with a grin, putting her hands down. "It's as if we are two types of bending instead of one. I guess in the way that water benders can control ice and water, as well as the water inside the human body," she said. "I assume that all elements have their two halves, trying to achieve balance. Benders are a bit obstinate, but I would never say oppressive. The conscience is where the true light and darkness lie."

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:13 am
"That's what bending is all about when you get down to the basics...finding your inner balance and maintaining it on the physical realm. And so, I meditate to help control my own balance. It kind of brings me back to nature, and bending originated in nature as you know. But eh, I might start boring you with this philosophical mumbo jumbo," she sighed again. Lola didn't want to bore her new company.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:05 pm
Koga listened carefully to Luna's conversation with the new girl, but zoned out until Luna nudged him. "Sorry. zoned out for a bit." He apologized. When he eard Luna mention the bender allies, and keeping what she held dear safe, he kinda wondered if he was included in this. He didn't exactly understand the conversation about bending, but the parts with Amon, he got all too well. Koga owed him a bullet in the head for his father.  

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

Nariana
Crew

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:56 pm
Half-jokingly, Lola said, "I see that I've bored someone already. What, then, interests you, sir?" Lola got that not everyone could or wanted to understand the topic for whatever reason, but she wished that everyone did. To her, lack of understanding the essence of bending was what caused the world to be so separate and negative.  
Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff