Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
Tell Me A Lie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:34 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle looked in the mirror and sighed with relief. He was untied and he removed his gag, along with a few facial hairs.
"I really wonder why it is I put up with you sometimes," he grumbled, but he was too happy he wasn't blonde to be really angry.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:43 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey laughed and skipped over to Kyle. She hugged him but since she was so short compared to him she ended up hugging his waist. "Its cause you love me. You just can't admit it," She said jokingly. She felt kind of bad that she put him through all that trouble just to dye his hair then got an idea. "If it'll make it any better, you can watch while I cry and dye my hair," Aubrey offered.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:52 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Somehow seeing you cry doesn't sound appealing," Kyle said, making a face. "And you'd probably sucker me into doing something else too. No, I think I'll wait outside. Do you want me to grab you some chocolate or something?" His brothers had said something once about chocolate always making girls feel better, no matter what. Wierd.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey was glad Kyle rejected her offer and sighed in relief. She didn't want anyone seeing her with normal colors in her hair, she felt ugly that way. Kicking everyone out of the bathroom and locking the door Aubrey slowly mixed her colors together and looked at herself sadly in the mirror. Blowing out air Aubrey went to work on her hair. A while later she slowly came out of the bathroom with her head down. When she looked up Aubrey had an embarassed look on her face. "I'm ugly!" She exclaimed.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:07 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle looked up curiously. "What are you talking about? You look fine." Actually, it looked kind of nice. Different. Kyle liked different. You couldn't be the same 24/7.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:12 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey searched Kyle's face expecting a mocking comment to follow but she found no traces of one coming and raised one of her eyebrows. "You really think so? Or are you just saying that to make me feel better?" she asked curiously. Aubrey wasn't used to getting a compliment even if was a little one. She was used to people calling her a b***h or a slut, so she didn't know how to take compliments. Even when her mom gave her compliments she would have to follow with witty comment just so Aubrey wouldn't freak about her lieing.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:21 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Yeah. Change of pace isn't bad, and that color, uh," What would a girl say? "It, uh, looks nice with your skin tone."  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:26 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"It looks nice with my skin tone?" Aubrey asked with amused confusion. She couldn't help but giggle at his attempt to compliment her. "I believe the term is the color makes your eyes stand out," She said quoting what her mother always said when she came home with a new color in her hair. "But I appreciate the effort. You look good with your hair dark brown," She said before walking out the front door to sit on the porch while she waited for her hair to dry. She didn't know who wanted their hair done next so she planned on waiting till someone came up and told her they were ready.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:40 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle wandered over to Ted, who was shuffling in a closet in the laundry room. The closet was filled with license plates.
"These aren't going to be recognized by the police, right?"
Ted turned, looked at his hair, and seemed greatly disappointed. "No. They're illegally made, though, so if the coppers catch you speeding or something you're going to want to ditch the car before they can get back to the station to look up the number."
He kept shuffling through the pile. "This is such a mess. I can't find two that match. It's that one guy's fault. Keeps getting caut speeding, needs new plates, leaves me to take care of his mess. He probably stole a few. Ah! Here we go!"
He shoved all but two of the plates away and let them sit in a heap on the floor. He handed them to Kyle. "Here ya go, bud." he said. "So, ah, you never did tell me what you guys did."
"Not now, Mr. President. The FBI is still on my case and the spies might overhear you. Your presidential pardon won't do much good if they can find me and prove me guilty."
"Fine. But you owe me after all this."
"1,000 dollars, Ted. That's almost all I had."
"No. You won't tell me what you did, so I'm assuming mass murder and that is worth a lot more than $1,000."
Kyle rolled his eyes but didn't argue. He took the plates and left the room.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:49 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey was greatful her hair dried fast since she was getting lonely outside. Before going inside Aubrey walked over to her car and opened the trunk. Rummaging through the bags of food Aubrey grabbed one of the many sodas she'd bought. She took a drink of it before closing the trunk. Losing track of what she was doing Aubrey climbed onto the trunk and cross legged on it. "Las Vegas. I wonder how many clubs I could sneak into," Aubrey said with a giggle.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:37 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle walked outside with the new plates. "Oh, hey. I'm glad you're still here. Are we going to take my car or yours? In other words, how much stuff did you buy and will we even be able to move it all?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Without a word Aubrey slid off the hood and almost fell on the way down but did her best to cover it up. She opened the trunk of her car to reveal all the bags. "I think we'd be better off taking your truck. But I call sitting in the front cause I don't do well in backseats," She said looking from the bags at Kyle. Aubrey closed the trunk and climbed back onto it. She layed down sideways and looked at Kyle. "How well do you think we'll do in Las Vegas?"

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:23 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Well enough." Kyle and Aubrey stood in silence for a moment.
"Are you sure you want to leave? Maybe if we just fessed up they would let us off the hook. We wouldn't have to live in hiding for the rest of our lives." We wouldn't have to live with the guilt.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:29 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"I can't fess up. I'm on probation. But I'm not gonna force you to run with me. If you wanna fess up then you're more then welcome to, I won't stop you," She said with a weak smile, "If we lie long enough we'll start believing it and end up forgetting what really happened," Aubrey pointed out.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:33 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle held back an amused snort. He didn't believe that. "Don't worry, I'll go with you, Bree. Anyway, Raven and Giffith are two wild ones. I don't think you could handle them alone, they're so crazy out of control." Kyle said, thinking about their two quiet companions.  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff