Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Naga was loosing patients, and Arwen needed help. So He roamed the land at his fast pace. Looking for someone to help. Then, as if a miracle, he saw a man and a...bird. Naga hated birds. But this seemed more important. Eyeing the bird cautiously he jumped in front of the man. Bowing his head peacefully in a plead for him to help them. His white fur slightly blew in the wind, and his eyes glinted with bravery and strength. He looked at the man, then the bird and stood up. Pointing with his paw.
Meanwhile The men were picking up there fire. "Now Lady Arwen, your chariot awaits!" One man cut the rope and net, and the other tied her arms and legs. Then threw her over his shoulder as he began to walk. she kicked her tied legs. "Let me go! I...uh...Demand you!!" she yelled. The men chuckled. debating on taping her mouth shut.

ut ape hope you dont mind, the other two kinda ignored my post, and shes been in a trap for a while now.
x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:22 pm
Neon_CookieXxX

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

Not knowing where Zero was going, he normaly end up in a village or a strange place, he alway seem's to be the one that ends up with off place or odd people.

Nothing could go wrong?. Thats what he always say to himself when something does go wrong. Zero could feel something in the air but as always he tryed not to think about something that feels strange for him, but sometimes he wished he would learn or stuff that went wrong for him just would not happen.

Stopping and with a smile on his face, Zero could feel the spirit's whispering to him, there was someone on the same path as him, a demon with cat ears. " How strange " he muttered to himself then looked at Phoenix " looks like we going to have a little friend... but be careful. It part cat " And with that there was this Lion came out of no where. " oh my! " he said before Phoenix started to fly over to the tree. Wished the spirit could had tell him that there was a white lion close by. " oh come on.. its not going to eat you... Phoenix " He wanted to go after Phoenix but this lion looked scarey. " e-erm... hello lion... " he was not sure but this lion looked like it belongs to someone.

User Image

User Image

(( OCC: hay thats okie. i think it was a good idea for me to make a new Char. lol ^^.. also im going to start quote the person im posting too. so no one would get confused ))  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:29 pm
Ѧeon ௰rathweaver

User Image
Aeon continued to walked, picking his feet up, and lihgtly placing them back on the ground making sure not to make a noise. I guess this freaked out the towns people still, because they all continued to look at him. He sighed and kept walking. 'They all stare like rats at something unnatural. I guess it doesn't help that I know only my name. I couldn't even tell them what country I'm from" He sighed quickly and tilted his head down to look at the ground as he left the market area and we now on the borders of the city.

𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton smiled "Thats a good nose you have. WEll then lets get going towards the town, following your nose Eve." Anton said smiling at her. He was impressed, but then again she did have cat ears. He grabbed her hand "And as long as you are with me I won't let anything harm you.." He added to his previous statement smiling at her.

☆═━┈OOC: Sorry that it has taken me so long to reply. Would you mind quoting me so I can keep up from now on razz ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Payne

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

As Payne started to walk in the direction the bird smell was coming from, Payne sniffed the air again. It smelled cat and bird now.When Payne got to the smells, she noticed a guy trying to talk to a white lion and a blue phoenix in the trees." Strange.....A blue phoenix....hmm...."Payne wanted to touch the little blue phoenix, so she jumped into the tree where the phoenix was.."Hello.."she said to the little bird..

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

x Blue Nightingale x

Neon_CookieXxX

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Naga felt better when the bird flew away, he could claw one, but they had a good fight in them. Though he really didnt want to fight the bird, and his mind went back to Arwen. When he said hello he rolled his eyes and racked his brain about wha to do. He took his paw, and traced a word in the sand like dirt. Zero might have known Arwen in a later time, and this was the only thing Naga could think off. If he could just get a reaction... He finished the word.
ARWEN
Naga looked up and pointed in the direction she was being held captive. getting a bit impatient.

ut ape
x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:49 pm
Scarlett Cross

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve started to blush lightly when Anton was holding her hand, she felt like a school girl that just got the boy of her dreams. " thank you... " she said knowing that she was still blushing with her cheeks like red rose'e.

Eve looked up for a minute and smelled the air once more. " smells like its not far.. maybe ten minutes walk right up here? " she asked herself even she didnt know how long it was going to take for them to get to the village.

User Image

Neon_CookieXxX

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

Zero looked at the white Lion, he seem like he knew him from somewhere but zero forgets alot but still he knew something was wrong.

Zero slowly watched the lion put a name down into the path " A...arwen?...arwen, why is the name sounds familiar? " Zero knew that name from some where but could not remember but if the spirits asking him to go then he has to go and help out. " just wait here lion. i need to get Phoenix " Knowing this lion didnt like his little blue friend but zero could not go anywhere with out him. " e-erm.. little lady? please dont touch him?.... he might burn you, he not a fan of cats, even if your part cat he still not a fan " Zero said clicking his fingers and Phoenix came flying down to zero's shoulder once more knowing this would be the only place it could be safe.

User Image

User Image

(( OCC: ))  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

Payne

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Payne watched as the blue phoenix flow down to her master." I won't hate him....I just wanted to say hello...."Payne kept looking at the phoenix. It had beautiful icy blue wings. It looked like ice crystals."Pretty.."Payne jumped down from the tree and went up to the guy and the bird."Hello pretty birdy.."she said as she waved her hand at the bird.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

x Blue Nightingale x

Neon_CookieXxX

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:12 pm
Neon_CookieXxX

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

Zero felt like Phoenix was going to be in scared all day but thats what you get for being amazing and pretty. " erm..right. If you like you can come long miss?... erm..whats your name?." he asked nicely before turning around. " We have a lion here that need our help. " Zero said smiling.

Phoenix was not happy one bit about cats comeing close to him and the only thing that was keeping him safe for the minute was staying close to zero. Phoenix started to flap his wings lightly. " okie, okie. Shh. nothing going to happen to you. " Zero said gently petting phoenix's head trying to make sure that he not going to fly away from his shoulder again.

User Image

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image
If a lion could smile, Naga was doing it now. An impatient smile, but a smile non the less. He bowed his head at the lady with cat ears, now she had a sence in ears, Naga would have thought. The bird came back, great. But Naga nugged his nose on the mans leg to get him going. Then started in a medium paced walk, waiting for them to start running before he did also. Now else where wasnt going so well....

Arwen stood up, her hands tied behind her back. She was able to get her feet free and she backed away as the men slowly backed her into a tree. "Come now, theres two of us, and a armless you" one said. The other smirked. "I suggest you just give up." He walked closer to her, and got a kick in the face. "Jeezus!!" he hollared. touching his cheek tenderly. The other took the chance to grab her, and kept hold despite her feet kicking him. The other pulled a knife. "No more funny buisness, Stay still or you will be dead before you can utter a word." Arwen looked at the knife.She hung her head. "Come on Naga..." She thought as they were on there way again.

ut ape
x Blue Nightingale x

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

Payne

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Payne pulled her eyes away from the beautiful bird that was on his shoulder." I'm Payne....And u r?"Payne then looked at the white lion and noticed that it wanted the guy to come somewhere. Payne bowed back to the white lion in respect."Hello Lion.."Payne said as she waved to the lion.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

x Blue Nightingale x

Neon_CookieXxX

(( I g2g srry DX probably won't be on until Sat or Sun. Srry -.-''' Bye bye =^^= ))

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 pm
Neon_CookieXxX

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

Zero laughed as this lion was pushing him. " okie, okie im going, im going. " Turning to the Payne he smiled " come on then Payne " he said before looking at phoenix " fly high, look for anything strange okie. " he said as phoenix nodded and started to fly high

Zero patted the white lion. Letting him know that he was going to start running now and zero did. He started to run to the way that the white lion was telling zero to go.

It was about a few minute before Phoenix started to see a girl by a tree with two men. Hurrying back to Zero that was close, phoenix landed nicely on his shoulder and whisper to his ear. " she close but we get to hurry. " Zero said as he already summon a fire spirit, its burn was hot, the redness and orange was amazing and glowing. The fire spirit had a sword and shield, it was born to fight and to burn things. " fire spirit... attack them two men! " he comanned as the fire spirit did so and started to attack the men as zero went up to Arwen " hello there " he said with a smile as he started to free arwen.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image
The lions started running as fast as he could towards the scent of Arwen, soon seeing Arwen with the pesky humans.Naga growled at the men as the fire spirit attacked them, he lunged at one and clawed its arm. Not as peaceful as the lion before.

Arwen sighed, knowing she would be traded for gold. Then would die of old age sometime in the future. All of this was because she couldnt remeber how to use her powers. How pitiful. Her eyes darted up as she heard rustling in the trees. Her eyes widened in shock as a man of fire came to kill the men. Next thing she knew the men had run off, and she saw a fimiliar face. An unexpected joy came over her, and once her hands were untied she found herself giving him a hug. "Im so glad to see you! I..." she paused, realizing what she was doing. Her face turned red, and she loostened her grip and let go. Backing off a bit. She coughed. "And I dont know you...sorry" she said while rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly

((Edited slightly))

ut ape
x Blue Nightingale x

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:02 pm
Neon_CookieXxX

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

It was a little shock really, the hug i mean. It was nice but strange indeed. " dont worry, i dont know who i am too. but this is my fire spirit and this is phoenix. " Flying down and landing by the side of zero, phoenix flapped his wings lightly to say hello. He can talk but only zero could hear the spirit's voice. " oh he saying hello to you. " Gently picking Arwen up gently with the touch og her hand to pull her up from the ground, zero smiled nicely. " so. whats just happened then?. your friend here stopped me on the path i was on and wanted me to follow. For me i never follow anything but your name Arwen?.. right?. sounds like i know you though. " Zero know's how strange it sound comeing from himself but he guess being around strange people rubbed off from him really.

Zero smiled but kepted it to himself as he could see the cute red rose that was comeing from her cheek's. " im happy to save a lovely lady like yourself arwen. " he said laughing lightly before turning to the white lion " please, dont eat my friend. okie?.. He the same you know, he dont like you and you dont like my little blue friend. You never know you two might get along. " Zero said happly before turning back to Arwen, " Hay, i know. why not stick with me for a little bit?. i mean untell you think its time for you to go away on you own?. I guess them men might come back for you, so it would be best to stay close to comeone..... sayng... me? " he said trying to be funny but i think he was failing really. Zero trying to be funny never really worked but he had to try.

User Image

User Image

(( OCC: right. im going to head to bed now. its 3 in the morning and if my mom found out im still up she going to kill me. so if im not online by tonight then you know im dead... lol. see ya later and nighty night... will morning but you know lol <3 ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:49 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton nods "Well we aren't going to get any cloers stadning here, and we won't know how long it's going to take until we start walking so lets go. So which way?" He asked pulling her in a small cirlce slowly spinning her around as he awaited her answer.

☆═━┈OOC: Good night!! teehee ┈━═☆  

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:47 am
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx expertly dodged the debris flying in her direction, mildly pleased to notice the small injury she had inflicted. Lesser demon... Intriguing... She noticed the girl fall to the ground, but was unconcerned. Her interest was caught more by the male in front of her. Demons should already be corrupt... You should be following me, ready to slit throats left, right and centre... So what's wrong with you...? Nyx covered herself in the shadows again and appeared behind the man, one dagger at his throat, the other pointed at this back. "A demon, you say?" she said to him.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out