Friendly Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image

•°o.Oтιуαн αттι¢αO.o°•

Tiyah let out an exasperated sigh, she was completely convinced that she was doing nothing but walking in circles now ‘So maybe the rumors about this place are true’ she thought morosely as she took a seat on a rock taking a short break from walking. She wasn’t much of a person to believe in rumors about anything but she was definitely getting a bit of an edgy feeling looking around at the expanse of forest that stretched as far as she could see and it didn’t look like a way out was going to be found anytime soon.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:18 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas
Clyde chuckled at her remark, "Heh, my mom taught me better. I may be reckless, but I'd rather not harm a girl unless I utterly have to." Clyde shrugged nonchalantly, "And survive? Misa, if you knew me, you'd know surviving's not on my top ten list...even more so now I found out I can't leave. Could you imagine? Being stuck here for hundreds of years? I haven't even lived three decades. And I've only been free from any cages or anything restricting me for a few years. Survive? Nah, I don't think that's gonna be my plan. But thanks for the offer." He paused to sit down across from her, "And call me Clyde. Or Cly, I don't really care which, as long as it isn't Steve....god, I hate that name." He let a small smirk escape from his lips as he looked up at the trees.

Z4nz1b4r

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:50 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra heard voices nearby, she stood up and looked behind the tree she was sitting under "I recognize that human" she said to herself. Umbra had seen this human all around the forest "What was her name...Was it Misa?" she asked herself as she watched her chat with another human "Can't say I've seen him before though" she whispered to herself as she looked at the human male

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:53 pm
((OOC: argh.....................................i hate waiting for the Cheyenne person to reply....................................but oh well...................i guess its time............TO READ ALL THE POSTS!!!))  

kickblue

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

●○● Rein Lobellistraum ●○●

"There's no need to fear of what is to come. Just fear what you have already become"

► Noel panted a she ran past trees and bushes trying her best to avoid them. Her long pink hair was tied back into a pony tail as tears trickled down her rosy cheeks. She stopped. 'Wait.. Tears?' she thought. She lightly pressed her hand against her cheek. She mentally slapped herself. 'Remember what they said. Tears will allow people to use you. she thought as she regained composure of herself. She took a deep breath and started to walk again. "At least I got away," she said as she looked around.

"Anyone there?" she yelled aloud not once thinking that there may be 'others' that weren't going to be particularly on the friendly side. She paused momentarily and continued to move on.

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••

Out Of Chocolate

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:30 pm
From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox opened her eyes when she heard someone yell. "Ugh! Another one?" she groaned. Why were there so many humans just itching to run amok today? She rolled over on the branch and peered down. She didn't see anyone but she knew that someone was close. Enzo can handle it. she thought, colsing her eyes once more.

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:48 am
User Image
"So he is a gentelmen but not a push over. Maybehe would do but can he fight?" Misa thought as she smiled at his commet about not hurting a girl unless he needed too. She listened to him finish speaking. "Already did I have been here for i do not know how long. And you realy should think about staying alive. The forest may keep you here forever but, It is also A great place for fun." Misa added before hearing him suggest a few names to call him by. "Would you at least give me a chance to give you a reason to survive Before you just give up Clyde?" Misa asked as she stood up and walked over to him. "Of course if your not going to change your mind i can end your life now." She wispered in his ear sounding serious but also a tone of dangerous flirt behind her voice.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image

"Kasai! Look. Humans!" Tori yelled pointing to the Misa, whom shed seen before, and the new male. "Go. Fly down. Please." She said bouncing a little. Kasai hesitated, then made his way towards the humans.
"Your lucky I love you, Tori." He said as they touched down onto the ground. Tori skipped over to the humans with a big smile.
"Hello." She said tilting her head. "I am Tori." She said holding out her hand.
"Tori, please." Kasai said, back in human form. "Do not scare the boy."  

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:02 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra watched the humans talk when all of a sudden two others appeared "The Spirits of Fire!" she said to herself "I've never seen them before..." she whispered, Umbra decided it would be best to stay in the shadows people often thought she was evil just becuase of her being a shadow 'I wonder if they are curious about humans too' she thought as she looked at Kasai and Tori. She then looked back to Misa and the other human "I wonder what they are talking about..."

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:29 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas
Clyde turned his head to face Misa, I've got nothing anymore. I'd just gotten free of that prison people call home. I don't give a... He paused for a moment. His life had been about finding reasons to survive, why stop? He'd lived as loud as he could before he got stuck here, he might as well do the same for a little bit before he let life go. "Alright, you win. I'll survive a little longer. At least to find out what the deal is with those spirits, as you called them." Clyde eyed her darkly, "But know this. I wasn't giving up anything, I'd just lost the drive to live. Quelling my curiosity with those guys is just what I need. You know, I think that darkness spirit wanted to kill me...but she didn't. I wonder what stopped her?" Clyde stood up again, shrugging. He stretched before continuing, "Alright, Misa. I've got a reason, now how is it that you survive out here, huh?

Z4nz1b4r

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:57 pm
><; Meer. I'm so sorry, I have a post partway done, but mom's day, therapy and all kinds of stuff came up. I'm seeing a therapist in a few minutes I think. If I can finish my post before then I'll have it up, but if not it be an hour or half an hour ; n ; [/ loves and hugs and keeses] I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry.

Neon_CookieXxX

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

"Lovely Fire and Shadow are here almost." Misa thought as she listened to Clyde. Sorry about that Umbra is complex. I have kow her along time ad still do not know about about her." She added as Kasai and Tori Walked up to them. "No need to worrie about scaring him Kasai he is not even afraid of me." Misa said as he walked over to Clyde. "No need toworrie abot Tori she may act Childish but she is nice. She is the spirit of fire Word of advice donot get her mad or offend her. She may not fight but asai might burn you to death should you hurt Tori In some way."Misa wisperd in his ear She knew tori would not harm him but she was not So sure about Kasai.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Luna De Fuego Caelum

Generous Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
"Don't worry about Kasai" Tori said plopping herself on the ground. "Hes not that bad. Just a little bit rude." She said looking at Kasai with pursed lips. Kasai's mouth curved into a sweet smile. As soon as it came, it faded as he looked at Clyde again. "You see, Kasai never liked humans."
"I still dont."
"You have to admit, though Brother, you are okay with Misa."
"We've known her for a long time, and shes helped you out of sticky situations, miss I-want-to-go-swimming-even-though-im-a-fire-spirit."
"Shh. Thats the past." She said waving her hand in dismissal. "So. Looks like you were stupid." She said with a sweet innocent smile.
"Tori!" Kasai said shaking his head as he sat down next to Tori.
"What? If he was smart he wouldn't enter the woods. I mean. I love it here, but I was born here. Humans can't get out, and they weren't born here. I'm okay with being stuck, at least I have Kasai to watch over me. Humans, not so much."
"I think you should stop talking now." Kasai said wrapping his arms around Tori protectively, pulling her closer to him.
"Why?"
"Your digging a hole again."
"Oh." That was all she said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:18 am
User ImageClyde Thomas
As the two spirits had their conversation, Clyde smiled more and more, "You two remind me of me and my sister." Clyde looked at Misa, "You said their names were Tori and Kasai?" He turned back to them, "I've always liked fire. Nice to meet you, my name is Clyde. And yeah, Tori, I guess I was stupid. But that was the kind of person I was. Ehh...anyway, this is my home now, whether I like it or not. And I have a feeling I'm gonna have to fight at some point. Now, that's never been my strong point, so I'll need to work on that."

Z4nz1b4r

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces