Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:14 am
kefkadragon

"You can't be that heartless. You let me live, didn't you?" She said lightly, glancing over at him for a moment before turning her attention back ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:09 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

"You can't be that heartless. You let me live, didn't you?" She said lightly, glancing over at him for a moment before turning her attention back ahead.

Uther sighed. "one life compared to the thousands I've put in jail and injured isn't much of an improvement. I'm a bounty hunter not an assassin." he said.
(mothers day celebration. Will be on sporatically.)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:16 am
Japanesestarfire

"But one is enough to show you're not heartless." She said lightly. As for the others, she knew there was probably a good reason for them to be hunted. Just as there supposively was for her.

(That's fine! ^^ I gotta get off soon anyway to take my mom for dinner.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:00 pm
Japanesestarfire
Japanesestarfire

"But one is enough to show you're not heartless." She said lightly. As for the others, she knew there was probably a good reason for them to be hunted. Just as there supposively was for her.

(That's fine! ^^ I gotta get off soon anyway to take my mom for dinner.)

Uther continued driving through the woods. There were no border patrol in sight. He was very satisfied with how it turned out. I've been awake a few hours and nobody has tried to kill me yet. This is great so far. he thought.
The lone soldier watched the van closely from his binoculars. He radioed information in every few minutes. When they turned off the road he told them they were heading for the US border. You're the CIA's problem now b***h. he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:50 pm
kefkadragon

"We've crossed the border." Lena informed him with a small smile. It was a small change, but she'd seen it so many times she knew when a border was crossed. "There should be a back road coming up here soon that connects to one of the main ones."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

"We've crossed the border." Lena informed him with a small smile. It was a small change, but she'd seen it so many times she knew when a border was crossed. "There should be a back road coming up here soon that connects to one of the main ones."

"ok, if they have any offices here, they'd be in Washington or Idaho. Most likely Minnesota." he explained. "let's see. What state are we in now?" Uther looked at a map. Looks like Minnesota. he thought. "to Minneapolis!" he proclaimed.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:08 pm
kefkadragon

Lena smiled and sat back in her seat. He seemed to know where he was going, so her job at giving directions was done. She watched out the window as they drove. After a few moments, she let the mirror down and angled her hair so it fell over her face. She did so for when they got into a populated area, so no one would recognize her. It wasn't the greatest tactic, but it worked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:21 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther became lightheaded as he pulled into Minneapolis. The city was just as beautifully decrepit as it usually was. "Minneapolis, crime ridden slice of paradise. Welcome to Minnesota." Uther said. He had spent all his time in the US in Minnesota. He pulled up in front of a blank building with faded graffiti. "this is it." he grabbed the suitcase and walked in. The inner workings of the building housed an elaborately decorated foyer. A red haired woman at a desk saw him approach.
"Molimo?"
"yes, we request to see the head honcho." Uther said calmly.
The woman pointed to a chair and Uther sat down. He rubbed his temples.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:33 pm
kefkadragon

Lena followed a bit cautiously behind him. She wasn't quite sure if she had to hide there or not, but she kept her face obscured by her hair and kept behind Uther. When he sat she sat next to him and glanced around the building slightly anticipating someone to jump out at her or something.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther tried to calm Lena down with a glance. After about 20 minutes the red head called them to an elevator.
"it's an honor to have such a high ranking member here. Why?"
"long story short, my job went awry. The employer shot me and left me with 1/10 the money promised."
"And her?"
"none of your concern. Only mine." Uther said sternly as the elevator stopped. The head office looked almost like a throne room. Red, lush carpeting with real mahogany framed chairs. The leader sat in a chair. He was a blond man with a scar along his right cheek. He was approximately 175 cm. his name was Boris petrovich. "good evening petro." Uther said snidely. The man turned around.
"Molimo." he said as the red head descended the elevator.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 pm
kefkadragon

Lena took the hint and calmed herself. She focused on looking natural, like she belonged there. She still kept her hair in her face, not having anything else to conceal it at the moment. She looked up at the man Uther was speaking to once they were out of the elevator, but didn't speak. She stayed partially behind Uther, pretending to be interested in a painting on the wall to not draw any attention to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:02 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther stood firm with the leader.
"What happened now Molimo? Was it successful?"
"far from it. The employer was using the target as a weapon. He only gave me 1/10 the money and he bloody shot me. We're probably wanted as terrorists now."
"So where's the punch line? Human weapons and murderous employers? What has the world come to?"
"sure as hell not what it used to be. I need another cz75 and a knife. We've got a van full of pp7 ammo and syringes."
"You know the rate. $20 per clip. $200 for the gun and knife. Are you sure you don't want to update? Get yourself a more modern pistol?"
"yes, I want to keep my cz75. It's what I'm used to."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 pm
kefkadragon

While listening to the conversation between them, Lena couldn't help but find it a little amusing. She kept herself from laughing and stayed looking at the painting.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:18 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

While listening to the conversation between them, Lena couldn't help but find it a little amusing. She kept herself from laughing and stayed looking at the painting.

"I highly suggest you at least get an SMG for backup. Whatever, I'll buy the ammo and deduct the gun from it. Anything else beside the knife?"
"we need a way out of the country. I need to get back to Switzerland. Got a spare plane handy?" Uther said sacastically.
"Which one of you is the pilot? You know how much a damn plane costs? Plus, with terrorist status you couldn't land anywhere. Damn it molimo! You always have some crazy crap following you don't ya?"
"comes with the job. So, only the weapons?"
Boris nodded. Uther returned the nod and walked towards the armory.
"eh, beautiful. Could you grab the ammo from the van? Thanks darling." Uther walked into the armory.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:31 pm
kefkadragon

Lena looked over and smiled at him. "Yes, dear, I'll be right back." She said, assuming they were posing as husband and wife now as he said earlier. She took the elevator back down and found her way to the van to retrieve the ammo, then came back up and joined Uther into the armory.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff