Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:51 pm
Mokuba gazed out the window, watching everyone pass them by. He loved the limo, it was so secluded, no oen could see them. The privacy was wonderful, he loved the fact that cameras couldn't reach them in here. It was this that made him feel that Seto was at his best, he was so much more kind. Even though he was silent the whole way, he could just tell in Setos face, past the frown was a smile. He smiled openly, hoping one day that they would allow his brother to do the same.

But his change in persana was just fine with him. This trip to China might give them a chance alone, no work, no press, just them, Mokubas dream vacation. No matter how old he became, the fact still stood that he adored his older brother. The voice coming from the speaker caught his attention. He was smiling, ignoring the fact of setos lack of food intake, maybe he'd eat more in China. Afterall, it was just the plane ride.

When it was his turn, he leaned so he could be seen from behind his brother. "Hmm..I'll have one plain dounut, not glazed, and then one frosted with sprinkles. And I'll have some oragne juice please." Mokuba replied. His eyes gleamed with excitement thinking of the sweet breakfast. Though he was tempted to try some sort of light coffee, he knew his brother wouldn't approve yet. That and the fact that he would want to sleep on the way, they did get up rather early. Leaning back into the seat, leather surrounding him as he relaxed waiting for their order.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:15 pm
Jounouchis face gleamed as he caught sight of his sister rushing out of the door. Dropping her suitcase as if it was not worth a thing as she lept into his arms. Holding her close to him in a loving embrace, it had been so long. Everything about her triggered memories, the scent ofher hair, her warm tiny body, the innocent sparkle in her eyes. That sparkle was precious to him, no man better not even think about taking that from her. He loosened his grip so she could look at him as she spoke, and he could look at her soft eyes. He smiled and chuckled, " Yeah, its bout time we escaped from this hell hole. Just the two of us for weeks. No Japan, no parents, just us." he stated as they remained in their embrace.

Once she let go of him, he opened the back door for her suitcase. "Not even richie rich could ruin this vacation for me, I may not even see him the whole trip." he replied with a grin and a chuckle. He followed her gaze to meet his moms form in the window,before she shut the certains, blocking them from view. He growled silently, but he wiped her out of his mind. As he slid into the front seat and smiled at his sister, letting her forget too. With one last smile he started the engine and sped off. They had time, so he could obey the speed limit. As he watched the road, the car was silent. THen, his eyes looked toward Shizuka and then to the road before he spoke. "Someday..I'll get you out of that place. And we'll find a place together, away from mom and dad. We'll get out, I promise." he said softly.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:21 am
Tachi sensei was making sure everything was in order. Everything he had was in his suitcase, all the things he wanted on the plane were in his double bag. He smiled contently, now all he needed was some breakfast. He sat down in front of his plate, he had plenty of time until it was time to leave. As he ate, thoughts about Duke raced through his mind. At the time they momet, he seemed much older then a meare child, he couldn't believe he didn't see it. Once he found out that Duke was so young, in high school, he stopped calling. And what was worse, was that he still had feelings for him. Cursing to himself under his breath, "Whats the point, he's my student, I cant let emotions for him get out of control. Besides that..you should never fall for a prostitute. No good could come out of it." he whispered.

Standing up and cleaning his plate in the sink, he still spoke aloud. "Besides..he doesn't care about me..but then..why me of all people to invite with him?" he asked aloud, abruptly stopping what he was doing when he heard a noise. It was the doorbell, it was so early, he wondered who it could be. Making sure to pick up his suitcase as he walked to the door. After he told the person that he was going somewhewre and to come back later, he could walk out the door to head to the port. Setting the suitcase beside him as he opened the door. He was a little confused at who he saw before him, "Devlin-san? What are you doing here, I thought I would see you at the port." he said. Though due to his feelings, he didn't mind the visit, it was still a little odd. Duke didn't live very close to his hosue.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:58 am
"Yeah, sorry to disturb... I wanted to prevent my dad from being a complete a**, so I decided to leave early and go to some place nice." Duke answered, smiling.
"Good to hear some English at this time of the day."
When a bird crapped right next to him, he decided he should get some shelter for a while.
"Hey erm... I'm really sorry to bother you, really, but could I come in?" he asked, sounding kind of hasty. He didn't want bird crap to ruin his pretty pretty hair.

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:45 am
"Hey you guys!"
Tea said, as she approached Marik, Odion, Bakura and Ishizu.
"Oh my god... That hairstyle of his.... Total yuck..." she thought, as she looked at Odion's hair.
"How are you? Exited about the trip?" she asked, bouncing slightly as she talked.
She sure was exited about it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:40 pm
Seto accepted the bag that was thrust through the window, and handed it to his brother so that he could take his coffee and his brother's juice. After they were off again, and the brothers had divied up their spoils, they found a little something extra.

It was a large chocolate muffin with sugar sprinkled over the top in the shape of a spade. Seto refused to accept that it was a heart. "Do you want to split it?" Seto offered. "If you don't want it now, you can save it for later." He knew that his brother was going to be madly hyper--but that meant that he'd crash some time later--probably on the plane--and when he awoke, they'd probably be in china. He wouldn't have to be bored with the flight. He broke it into two pieces and offered the larger half to his brother.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:47 pm
Shizuka smiled warmly and took her brother's free arm, hugging him sideways. "Onii-chan, I know you will. You can always find a way. I don't know what I'd do without you," she commented. She trusted her brother with everything, and was deeply frusterated with her mother for not feeling the same. Why did she have to tear their family appart? She and her mother had often gotten into fights. Her mother claimed that Jou was just like his father--no good street scum who only got somewhere throwing his mouth and fists all over the place. She closed her eyes and tried not to think about it. A moment later, it was as if she wasn't thinking about it at all.

"What do you mean? What are we going to do in china, anyhow? Ooh, can we go to the mall while we're there? I can shop for you! And, of course, we'd best to get the souveneers out of the way, right?"

((Yes, Inu! You're like... 20 RPs in one. xDD Don't you ever get stressed with so many roles? I feel it difficult to handle what I am. o.o!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:21 am
((naw not really, I love to RP mrgreen It can be a little difficult sometimes, but its worse when im waiting for others to reply, that is the worse xp ))

Mokuba smiled as he took the bag into his lap. Once it was opened, the fresh scent of baked good filled the car. Letting out a small sigh of contentment once the scent of hot coffee entered from the window. The back was warm and full of fresh smells that the rolled up windows kept inside. Freeing one hand to take hold of the orange juice his brother was holding out of him. In exchange, Mokuba passed Seto his blue berry muffin. When he knew his brother was set, he reached back into the bag for his food, removing the plain donut first. He became tempted to dip his dough into Setos black coffee, like he has seen many people do, but he held back not sure how Seto would react. Placing the bag in between them so they could dispose of any garbage, e took a small bit of his dounut. Following soon with a swig of the juice.

Then Seto held out something for him, as the object formed into the corner of his eye. He was taken back to discover what it was, the look stating it on his face. Glancing up to Seto with the eys saying 'what the ********?'. At first thought, he thought his brother had bought it for him. Then with his realization, he realized the worker was another one of his brothers fans. "Well at least it's free.." Mokuba stated, seeing the annoyed look on his brothers face. Either way it looked delicious, so he couldn't refuse Setos offer. Taking the larger portion of the prize, he place the whole thing in his mouth without hesitation. The chocolate frosting melted in his mouth, causing a broud(sp?) smile to appear. Washing it down with another chug of juice. Though simple and silent, he was enjoying the trip to the port.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:43 am
The limo door opened and the brothers got out and were handed their suitcases. "Good luck, Master Kaibas," the driver said, trying to regain face. Seto glanced at him.
"Actually," he said off handedly, "We're going on a vacation--not a conferance." He was feeling much less grouchy with food and warm coffee in his stomach. He was going to, of course, use this time to gain important information--but when he wasn't, then he could be doing other things, he supposed... like sleeping at 10PM at night. Certainly a early bedtime for him.
The driver didn't know what to say, he was so caught off guard.
"err...well...have...fun?"
Seto nodded and smiled at his brother, "Oh, I'm sure we will. Let's go, Mokie, it'll look awful if we're late."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:37 pm
Bakura, Marik, Ishizu, and Odion just sat there, waiting for the trip again. They were starting to nod off; getting up at four in the morning will do that to a person. As Bakura driffed off to sleep, he bagan to dream, and it wasn't pleasent.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:41 am
Tachi gazed at the boy, his heart warmed to be looking at Duke again. He stepped aside to allow the boy to enter. "I was about to head to the airport, so we should just start heading out." he explained with a smile. Once Duke was inside he closed the door behindhim and walked back toward the kitchen. Going through the cupboards, picking out a few extra snacks and placing them in the bag around his back. Zipping the pack back up, he turned his attention back to the pretty ebony hair boy with a smiel. "Did you eat anything? Should we stop somewhere quick for breakfast?" he asked as he returned to the door. Picking up his suitcase and opening the door, waiting for Duke to make his exit first.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:08 am
Ishizu waved at Tea.
"Hello, Tea. How are you doing?" Ishizu smiled at the young girl. Best to be nice to her; her boyfriend, Yugi, wasn't with her, so she may be emotional.

Tristain wanted out, but not until the plane had lifted off would he be safe.  

Angel of Flames2

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:28 am
"Yeah, as I said, pretty exited." she giggled, before she added "But I can't wait to be in China, though... It'll be like... Awesome!"
Afterabout half a second of silence, she continued "So.. How are you guys doing? Totally exited too?"

"Yeah... My mom made me breakfast this morning." Duke said, as he left the house.
He looked up supersticiously, making sure there wouldn't be a bird about to crap on his pretty pretty hair.
"So... Have you slept well?" he tried starting a conversation.
Even though he was usually the one making uncomfortable silences, he hated them when being with someone he didn't hate.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:16 am
As the brother's walked through the airport, and Seto had already undergone a very throrough inspection at the saftey gate--even though he hadn't set anything off--they began to catch sight of Seto's schoolmates. "Wow, even Malik's friends are comming?" He didn't see quite how, because Malik didn't even really go to their school.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:49 am
Ishuzu looked around her. "Yes, I'm glad the school let us go. Yet, Ryou and Marik seeem to have not gotten enough sleep last nignt." Odion grunted in amusement.

When is the friken plane going to lift off?! Tristian was getting antsy  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces