Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:22 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"Ladies first." Leon said with a smirk
The wave hits Leons nanite sword causing it to to break apart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:24 pm
as the sword broke down it reconstructed itself and looked like zebimaru from bleach and acted just like it. "nice try, but it will take more than that to break my weapon." Leon said as he swung and the blade extended to where she fell back.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:28 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
as the sword broke down it reconstructed itself and looked like zebimaru from bleach and acted just like it. "nice try, but it will take more than that to break my weapon." Leon said as he swung and the blade extended to where she fell back.
"Now its my turn" Rain said as the Nanotech changed he blade into a black blade with a chain at the end resembling ichigos bankai  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:49 pm
Leon changed the sword again, pouring more nanites into it to make a skeletal snake and said "good luck getting past this."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:52 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
Leon changed the sword again, pouring more nanites into it to make a skeletal snake and said "good luck getting past this."
"lets see how did he get through it before...oh i know" Rain raised her blade up and yelled "GETSUGA TENCHO" Rain fired a giant Nano wave that was pure black destroying the skelton  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:55 pm
"Scatter." Leon said as the snake disintegrated, switching tactics "can't dodge all of these." he added as he brought his hand down guiding the individual nanite based blades.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:57 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"Scatter." Leon said as the snake disintegrated, switching tactics "can't dodge all of these." he added as he brought his hand down guiding the individual nanite based blades.
"So your gonna do that now...heh TENBURENJIN" Rain yelled as she hit the blades away  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:12 pm
"Still didn't get them all." Leon said as a few flew past her and cut the sleeves of her shirt.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:16 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"Still didn't get them all." Leon said as a few flew past her and cut the sleeves of her shirt.
Rains blade changed into its normal form "How about close quarters" Rain said as she rushed twords Leon attacking him in quick succession  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:30 pm
Leon dodged and flicked his wrist, cutting more cloth. "my arm may be heavy, but i can still dodge." he said as he continued their little dance.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
Leon dodged and flicked his wrist, cutting more cloth. "my arm may be heavy, but i can still dodge." he said as he continued their little dance.
Rain tries to keep calm as she unleashes a combo on Leon "Quit moving damn it" Rain said as she throws a smoke bomb at Leon  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 pm
Leon dodged it and flicked his wrist again, cutting even more cloth. "Why would i do that when you are trying to kill me?" he asked as he kept moving.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:41 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
Leon dodged it and flicked his wrist again, cutting even more cloth. "Why would i do that when you are trying to kill me?" he asked as he kept moving.
"RAVEN" Rain yells as Her mech raven swoops down and turns into a blade as Rain grabs it "Time to get serious"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:43 pm
"so you were toying with me this entire time?" Leon asked as he flicked his wrist and cut even more cloth. he wan't trying to kill her yet.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:50 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"so you were toying with me this entire time?" Leon asked as he flicked his wrist and cut even more cloth. he wan't trying to kill her yet.
"i wont lose" Rain dashed foward grabing Leons wrist and breaks his arm and then she jumps back and fires a cyber wave  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff