Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply I Can Show You My World [IRL]
Marionette [O/F!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:16 pm
asbloodrunscold

Ⱥɴɴαʟɪєʂє «Ⱥɴɴα» Νєʋєʀʜαʀҭ
User Image
>>Marionette<<

If the world that I dreamed of exists somewhere
Then shall we go search for it…?

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese continued to cook as she heard Nobuyuki enter the room. She glanced at the cookbook and then looked over to him, giving him a small smile. "Perhaps you could make sure that I'm making it correctly? By the look on your face just minutes ago, you recognize the dish, but I am unfamiliar with curry. I know how to cook most European food due to the fact that the head chef in my old home practically raised me in the kitchen when I wasn't at my lessons." She hadn't admitted it before, but she loved cooking. She loved the fact that she could create something that he might actually enjoy and appreciate. "He always told me that the best way to make curry was to add extra spices and to stick to your nose, but... alas, I cannot smell or feel. Strangely, I can taste, but... that's besides the point, because I've never actually eaten any curry myself."
☆═━┈┈━═☆
...Your eyes know of lonliness
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

"I will protect all that is important to me."

Nobuyuki Sadao
"The Winder, The Servant, The Man, The Monster."

"I swear that on my own life."

Nobuyuki smiled and walked over to her "It smells and looks like you cooked it right." he said "Curry can be hard to cook the right way especially this type but if you followed the recipe to the letter then you did it perfectly." he said. He smiled "I would have never guessed that you would make curry, or that you could cook but that wooden body is filled with surprises." he said "It sucks you can't smell thats always important to curry but you did good." he said "Kinda wish you could taste too, you should be able to eat it." he said "However I am also aware that you took your own approach which is also important." he said and rubbed her head "Anything else you need? Because its about ready to serve."

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese looked up at him when he patted her head and was surprised by this sudden touch. It was how the Master would tell her that she did well, but when it came from Nobuyuki... she actually enjoyed it. "I hope that it suits your taste. I wasn't sure if you like it spicy or not, so I toned it down a little than what the recipe originally called for." She took two small bowls of the herbs that made it spicy and set them on the kitchen table before turning to the rice that she had made. Taking a bowl down from the cupboard, she filled it with rice and then took a second bowl and put the curry in it before turning and smiling, "Please, come sit and enjoy yourself." She said before walking to the cupboard and took out a bottle of wine. "Do you like wine? Or would you rather have something else to drink with it? Perhaps some tea from your country as well?"
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki looked at her and shook his head "Spicy or sweet, actually makes on difference to me, as long as its good." he said and smiled. He watched her continue to set the table for him though he bit his nail for a moment "Are you sure that you don't wanna eat with me?" he asked "I know you don't have to but if you do we can get to know each other a little more. I haven't been her to long and I'd like to get to know you." he said. He sat down and looked at the bowl and kept his smile to a mimimum but in truth he was happy that she did this. He looked at her "I don't think I'm old enough to have wine here...." he said "Actually I'm not old enough for that in Japan..the legal limit these days is twenty." he said "I'll take some tea, but how would you get tea from Japan?" he asked her but then shrugged "Just tea would be fine really because tea is tea." he said.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:08 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese placed the wine back in the cupboard and then took out a tin can filled with Japanese tea leaves. "Of course, I told you before that this cabinet will give you virtually anything so long as it is within reason, didn't I?" This was the first time in a very long time that she doubted whether her memory served her correctly. She had a fantastic memory, but it seemed that it was foggy the past couple of days. She began to prepare the tea and when it was ready, she served it in the best China that the cupboard had to offer. Walking over, she poured him a glass of it before setting the teapot on the table. "I'll eat a little, just so you don't feel strange. I know that the Master had always complained about me not eating simply because I didn't require it."

She served herself a small bowl of each before sitting down in the chair across from him. She also poured herself a glass of tea and took a sip. She found it quite to her liking. At least I can taste it. She thought to herself before she took a bite of the curry, enjoying it's taste as well. Upon swallowing, she asked, "What are you curious about? Since you have proven yourself a wonderful servant, I shall answer any question that you ask with complete honesty."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki smiled as she finally agreed and sat down however he could tell she could taste and and in her case the really mattered. He looked at her "I know but, I didn't think the cabinets could help you make Japanese tea thats always strange." he said "Though its weird not having it in a can." he smiled. He sighed "And if you have a question for me, just ask, however there may be things I can't answer because I can't seem to remember." he said. He looked at her and thought of a question "So what was it like back in your time?" he asked her. He was very curious about her time since he hadn't done so much research but this was a good chance that he would learn from son who actually lived there. This was a simple question to start out with as he didn't want to delve too deep quite yet.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:03 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese took another sip of the Japanese tea, finding that it's exotic flavor attracted her more than the European tea. She watched and listened to him as he spoke of it being strange that the cupboard would have Japanese tea, but she didn't want to have to try and explain the existence magic that was placed in it. Even she wasn't very familiar with it and she had watched as her master created it.

Then he asked what it was like back in her time and she sat there for a moment, staring into his eyes blankly for several minutes, suddenly being swallowed whole by her memories. In her eyes could be seen the scenes that were played; all of the grand parties that she had attended, all of the times that she had been proposed to, how many times her parents had begged of her to choose one of them for the money instead of love, and there were hundreds of other Victorian era type scenes.

There was one when she was young and had been in the village at the church with her parents and one of the village children walked up to her and tried to give her a flower, saying that it would look lovely in her hair,she had been reaching to take it when her mother took her hand and abruptly pulled her away, scolding her for touching the 'village filth'. "You do not touch them! Do not encourage them! Simply smile, nod, and tell him that you are not interested. That's how you'll learn to deal with suitors that are particularly troublesome or aren't even as rich as our family. You must learn to marry for money, not love!"

The scene switched to that same very situation several years later and the gangly looking village boy was rather handsome and had a smile that made her heart leap into her throat whenever she saw it. She had just been exiting the church when he grabbed her hand and took her behind one of the trees, giving her a flower before dashing off. She then had taken the flower and hid it in the folds of her skirt before placing it in the finest vase that belonged to her. "The boy seems to get the picture that we cannot be together, but that puppeteer doesn't seem to get the same picture..."

Then she blinked and shook her head a little, "What was it that you asked?" She thought for a moment, "Oh, about my time. Well... it was rather elegant, I suppose, but the rules of the rich were very restraining."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki watched her freeze. The look on his face was one of pure curiosity as he could tell she was having a flashback. He wondered if he had brought up a bad memory or if it was good however halfway through he saw what she was seeing and he got the same feeling she had. He shook his head "Boy, it must have been rough being so young and pretty." he said "So many guys wanted you but you weren't allowed to choose one for love...only money." he said. He stared at her and continued to eat. God this food was heavenly. He smiled at her "I feel kinda sorry for you." he said "Everyone should have a chance to love though I'm not much to talk, I've never really loved anyone before." he said. He was highly unaware now that he had. He had actually promised to marry a girl when they both grew up but that was before the accident and Tami had destroyed almost all of that memory. He looked at her "So, what happened to the flower the boy gave you?" he asked her.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:16 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese smiled and laughed a little bit at him worrying about her, "Had you lived back in that day, you would have gotten used to it. You'd have girls practically flinging themselves onto you in hopes of catching your eye." She took a bite of the curry before sitting back every so slightly, not enough to make her look like she was slouching, but enough that made it look like she had lost her posture. "Back then, love was just... well, a fairy tale to all of us aristocratic females. Once you got married, all that matter what making sure that you pleased your husband, presented yourself well in society, and made sure that you had at least one boy. My father had been quite happy with having me, and my mother was not exactly the adoring type... so I was the only child that was produced in the Neverhart line. Many said that you would learn to adore your husband, after time, of course, but I had hoped of feeling a feeling that I had never felt before." She took a sip of the tea and said with a small laugh, "When it comes to love, we're both in the same kettle, if I may speak blatantly."

Then came the question about what happened to the flower that the boy had given her and, if she could nearly choke on the tea than she would have, but she set the cup down and became entirely emotionless. "He died three days after that, and I attended his funeral and finally learned his name. He had been Benjamin O'Dell and had been two years older than myself. I had brought the flower that he had given me and left it on his grave, thanking him for giving me a moment of true happiness." She glanced out the window and at the blood red sunset. "At that moment, I looked up at the sunset and I could have sworn that it felt like his smile. I knew that he was in a better place than he had been while living, so I am pleased that he is someplace where he won't be judged based on the amount of property his parents owned and how much money they possessed." She then looked back at him and tilted her head to the side, her eyes gleaming with curiosity, "What of your era? The present day time?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki listened to her and nodded "A heartbreaking story and yet, I can't help but say that its a good thing." he said "Don't get me wrong, death is sad but it seems like he actually died happy and I don't think he's totally left you." he said and then laughed "I'm sorry, my father is a firm believer in spirits and he as has instilled in me that spirits never truly leave especially when there is someone that they really have feelings for." he said. He had to admit their love predicament was a little sad but at least he wasn't alone in it anymore. Everyone one of his friends had a girlfriend and amazingly enough were already engaged and were waiting for graduation before they actually got married. He was a little jealous of these people but it was just a basic need for love that everyone else has. One day when he finds a girl to love he's gonna make sure he can really hold onto her.

He smiled and looked up "My era?" he smiled "Well I don't know much about this place." he said "But this is the year 20XX, so everything has changed from yours." he said "Kids are disrespectful, technology is more helpful but dangerous, people don't really communicate face to face anymore, the education standard is a lot higher." he said. He thought about it "The world has its ups and down but they get more extreme." he said and looked at her "But like I said I don't know much about this place being from Japan." he said "However here, people believe in love before they marry but our values....are messed up." he said "Marriages rarely remain in tact and most end in death or divorce, men cheat, women cheat, men lie, women lie but we always seem to one up each other on that....women are still winning." he said.

Nobuyuki smiled "Sometimes I wish I was born in Feudal Japan, or even China..history is much better than the present." he said "But I like it here too." he said.

Seraphim_Lie

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:48 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese nodded when he said that it was a sad, but yet, happy story. She couldn't help but wonder if the boy's spirit still lingered, but she didn't want him to see her now. She didn't want anyone that she had known before the day she became a Marionette to know what had happened or what she had become. "I don't believe that there were feelings stronger than a little admiration or attraction. Love isn't at first sight, though many would disagree with that statement."

Then when he began to speak of his ear, she listened very intently, for she was now thrust it this time without knowing anything about their technology or how their culture had developed. From the sounds of it, it had become less about wealth and more about advancing technology. "I'm sure that you would like your day and age better, especially with those magic little boxes that you use to speak with someone far away. Back in my day, you had to write a letter and then send it, hoping that it got to them within the next couple of months or weeks. And that horseless carriage that your parents came in earlier... it was astounding and I hope that I stay awake long enough to experience this world."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki nodded "They are called phones, and we still right letters but its only for fun and when we don't want to deal with someone else stupid voice." he said and smiled "And those are called cars." he said "They have horsepower but not horses, those are used for sport and other activities that don't involve going out on the road, people aren't very good at driving so I think carriages would be better." he said and looked at her "You'll get to experience it one day, when we can make you a real girl." but he merely shook it off "Eh, this time is great but at times you only wish for a change and you wish you could go back in history to do something else, see what things were like when it was all simple." he said "Things can get over whelming." he said as he quickly finished up his food he put his hands together "That was utterly delicious! Thank you for the good!" he said and have her a slight nod. He looked around "However I have a small concern, what about the other marionettes?" he asked "Besides from you, Tami, and Myst..who are the others?" he asked/

Seraphim_Lie

((My mind has gone dark))  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:39 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese listened to his words and nodded, finding every single thing intriguing about this world. It seemed as if more happened now than back in her days, but then again, he had just said that he'd like to see the simpler days. "I wish that I could take you back to my time, but that would be asking for trouble." She said with a small sigh before sitting back and listened to his compliments about the food. She smiled a little and said, "And I thank you for eating it with me. I believe enjoying food with others gives the food more of a flavor than that of any seasoning or spice."

Then he asked about the other Marionettes and said, "As you already know, there are seven of us and I am the seventh. I am technically the youngest of seven daughters, if that makes this any easier to understand. Each of us have our own form of magic that we can control, a gift from our Master and the Apprentice." She placed her hands in her lap and continued, "Myst is the eldest and least complete of all of us; made with an artificial soul and has the power of Mirrors. Hana is the second eldest; she was made with the spirit of a dog, which means her powers lie with Animals. Yana, her 'twin', is the third eldest and looks just like her; her powers also lie within Animals. Eona is the fourth Marionette and has the soul of a tree, giving her the magic of Plants. The fifth is Giggy and has the soul of an unborn child, giving her the magic of Time." Nodding to Tami, whom was standing in the doorway, listening in on their conversation, "Tami is the sixth of the Marionettes and has half the soul of a woman, but her magic lies in that of the Mind. And I am the seventh, the strongest of the Marionettes and the most loved by the Master. My powers lie in that of Strings. As you have seen, I can control other dolls without spirits and make things move without actually being near them."

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

Nobuyuki Sadao

Nobuyuki listened to hr and nodded "Boy, the master was kinda...lonely wasn't he?" and wondered what the others were actually like though. Myst seemed evil and he hoped the others weren't at least. He looked at her "Thanks for eating with me at least, it always taste better with a friend." he said.

Seraphim_Lie

((If we continue I'm gonna have to get back into Nobuyuki's mind set again.))  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image
>>Marionette<<

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Annaliese shrugged a little and stood up, taking the dishes from the table and laid them in the sink. "The others are... well... they are neutral until either Myst or I prove to be the strongest." She said this in a dark tone of voice, feeling slightly angered that they would choose to follow Myst, but then again, they had plenty of rights to hate her. "Yana and Hana are most likely to flee straight to Myst, because they were the three most jealous when I was created." She sighed a little, wishing that it didn't have to be so, for she admired the Marionettes and held them all dearly to her wooden heart. "Giggy and Eona will most likely stay neutral until one of us proves our worth. Tami has always stuck by me, no matter when or where we were. And her loyalty is the only one that I feel that I need when it comes to the Marionettes."
☆═━┈┈━═☆
Because they’re dazzling
And reflect that color .

I Can Show You My World [IRL]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items