Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Watervoir's Wacky Warehouse (Vice Captain) (Come say hi!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 pm
I'm seriously reveling in the amount of detail and effort I put into this avatar of mine... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:46 pm
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13

Nice!! You were a lucky one! O:

You have no idea, because now, I can say GOODBYE to having to color coordinate all my items! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Behold :3

Now I can wear my otherwise-out-of-place gold-n-red armor piece!

I don't see it. O:

That's because I thought it was too much, and switched it with this dark blue sword.

Seriously, if you had an awesome item that was thrown off by the color, you should go get Astra-7 Curse of the grey wizard, to make you all black and white, n stuff :3

With my new revisions, I made the worth of my new look just over five mill. I feel so accomplished :3

That is very clever. ...I didn't realize you had that AI on at first hahaha. And then I looked again and was all like, "hmmm why are the cookies black and white hugnhhh?"  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 pm
Hm I feel like changing my avatar now... But no inspirationnnn.

EDIT: Okay looks like I got something working.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm
Watervoir
Hm I feel like changing my avatar now... But no inspirationnnn.

EDIT: Okay looks like I got something working.

Now right off the bat I can identify the Golden Laurels, those are worth more than everything I have on, and then I see that you sided with Sentinel from that Halloween event. Good choice :3 We got a way better skin than the overseer side. And I see the Kottan Bell wings, Oculus Magica, and Shadow Spirit.

All very nice items :3

Edit- Zoink! Temporary Mimic!  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:27 pm
I was so mad when the Astra-7 Curse of the grey wizard thing came out. It basically told me "we're gonna make an item that makes taking all that time you spent to collect the necessary items to make your own black and white avatar virtually pointless."

And yes, you guys got the better skin. I facepalmed into my keyboard when I saw the overseer skin. xd Frickin' potato and worm skin. I shouldn't have joined his side.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:46 am
Isa-sama
I was so mad when the Astra-7 Curse of the grey wizard thing came out. It basically told me "we're gonna make an item that makes taking all that time you spent to collect the necessary items to make your own black and white avatar virtually pointless."

And yes, you guys got the better skin. I facepalmed into my keyboard when I saw the overseer skin. xd Frickin' potato and worm skin. I shouldn't have joined his side.

Well for starters... My avatar was black and white to begin with. Except for my golden glass eyes, which I simply adore :3

I just wanted the static effect :3 :3

And secondly... I hope you didn't hurt your keyboard 3:

Final point... You should have known the sentinel was going to win that fight to begin with! (For one she's much more attractive, and for two, Evil sides tend to have cooler looking items) You simply can't trust Gaian's to pick the "good" outcome of anything.... just look at what they did to Timmy! crying I stopped reading the EI reports after that. Without her little assistant, Dr. Singh was just simply... boring.

(Side note, the one exception is they didn't screw up Edmond's shop, which I'm thankful for)

EDIT- Slowly scrolls up the screen.... OMG! I just realized... Isa! You have a black and white avatar! No wonder you were so flustered :3  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:44 am
KillerWarrior13

Thanks for the comments, KW. <3
You're a mimic no more, so I see.
wink

I think her face would be the thing she'd hurt if she smashed it into her keyboard. O.o

The good side tends to have cuter items though, if you're into making those types of avatars.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 am
Watervoir

wink

You're quite welcome. I did say "temporary" mimic ;D Figured you would have noticed by now so I could change back.  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:53 am
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir

wink

You're quite welcome. I did say "temporary" mimic ;D Figured you would have noticed by now so I could change back.

Yes I did! I noticed it when I was checking Gaia with my phone earlier this morning.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Watervoir

Yes I did! I noticed it when I was checking Gaia with my phone earlier this morning.

You and your phone ;P I don't need all that fancy stuff for my phone. Text and talk is all I need.
Although I am a little jealous of those golden laurels. How long did you save up for them? O.O  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 am
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir

You and your phone ;P I don't need all that fancy stuff for my phone. Text and talk is all I need.
Although I am a little jealous of those golden laurels. How long did you save up for them? O.O

A data plan helps when you're bored in class, or just need to check the gas price for tomorrow. > u>
Uh, I'm thinking two years but it might have been less.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:08 am
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir

A data plan helps when you're bored in class, or just need to check the gas price for tomorrow. > u>

So you're telling me that instead of taking a haitus for the past two years, I could have been here? On Gaia? zOMGing and getting 7 million gold? And possibly becoming crew?

Boy did I miss out... Too bad I was working 10 hour shifts, five days a week, in a factory D: Gaia sounds more fun.

Class.. As in High School, or College, cuz you really shouldn't be doing that in High School, that stuffs important for college. And if it's college.... what did I tell you about High School?! XD  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:12 am
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir

So you're telling me that instead of taking a haitus for the past two years, I could have been here? On Gaia? zOMGing and getting 7 million gold? And possibly becoming crew?

Boy did I miss out... Too bad I was working 10 hour shifts, five days a week, in a factory D: Gaia sounds more fun.

Class.. As in High School, or College, cuz you really shouldn't be doing that in High School, that stuffs important for college. And if it's college.... what did I tell you about High School?! XD

Nah, RL is more important. Omg if I zOMGed then I would have gotten gold so much faster, but I didn't have enough time to put into that.

All classes are the same. I don't discriminate. x3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:20 am
Watervoir

Nah, RL is more important. Omg if I zOMGed then I would have gotten gold so much faster, but I didn't have enough time to put into that.

I know, I totally just made 3K in like... two hours of game time. it was awesome :3 Only cuz jigsaw decided to disconnect on me and I had to start over from like, a hundred pieces ago D:<

So you "data plan" equally in all your classes... You must be in college, seeing as how you've got that aura of intelliegence as well as the simple fact, you would have had your phone taken away by now if you were in high school razz
Elementary my dear Watson. :3  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:38 am
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir

I know, I totally just made 3K in like... two hours of game time. it was awesome :3 Only cuz jigsaw decided to disconnect on me and I had to start over from like, a hundred pieces ago D:<

So you "data plan" equally in all your classes... You must be in college, seeing as how you've got that aura of intelliegence as well as the simple fact, you would have had your phone taken away by now if you were in high school razz
Elementary my dear Watson. :3

Oh pfft yeah 3k was a lot back then. Nowadays you can make 3k within 5mins of booty grabbing.

Aura of intelligence LOL fufufufu.
You're fine in HS if you do it sneakily. Like at lunch time or during school clubs. And some teachers just don't care. > u>  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games