Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride IT] Kauzi’Ukame :: Desert Thieves [Approved!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:53 pm
Schicksalswende
Hey Ririka, since I haven't gotten any offers, would either of your three lions like to pick up a cub for the Pride? If we did an RP for it, that could also be used for the RP count.

My girl may be pulled out for plot reasons, but Tarik, Giza or Malaika could take her in.

Malaika and Giza are brothers, so if one takes him/her in s/he would know the other has her uncle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:27 pm
The cub in question.

I wouldn't mind either Giza or Malaika taking him in.
Though, perhaps Giza would make a better choice, for the base pelt colour.

Ririka

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ririka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:03 pm
Schicksalswende

Sure thing!
If you want to start something then I will tag is when I get the chance. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 pm
Ririka
Sure thing!
If you want to start something then I will tag is when I get the chance. :3

Sure sure ~
I'll try and kickstart my muse and send it your way. c:

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ririka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:09 pm

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:54 pm
Greed within me.
Name:Keir
Image: User Image
Rank Nanny (Caretaker)
Personality:
Keir is one lazy lion. He love not doing anything and just laying around and relaxing. He really like cubs because when he laying around they like to OMONMON on he and he finds this funny. He good with kids because he kind and love to tell them joke, but when someone tries to hurt his love one he will fight back. With all that energy he has store from not doing anything really make him a power house when he dose fight. He also love telling stories and the cubs love this about him.
Brief History:Keir was born a rouge and live up in the snowy part of the land. He used to be a nanny for the Theluji-Mkazi, but the avalanche destroy his home and made him loose contact with his old pride. He would love to be a nanny of a knew pride and been looking for a new pride to call home.
Notes: You need a nanny and Keir is here to let those babies bite his toes! <33 He going to have a lot to deal with since he the only nanny

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:41 am
Greed within me.
Name: Velia
Image: Here!
Rank Entertainer
Personality: Velia is a fairly angry and bitter lioness, however most of the time she hides behind a 'mask' and acts happy and content. She pretends to be spacey and oblivious when she is really calculative. Typically she will avoid others, unless she is needed, than she will put on a cheerful smile till she can be alone again.
Brief History: Velia was ignored by her parents for the most part as a cub. She was raised in a large litter and it was always hard to get attention fro her parents. Because of this, she decided to get a talent and gain their attention. She picked up singing and dancing. For the most part, she learned how to dance by watching those around her, from other animals to leafs falling to the ground.
However, before she could really prove her talents, her family split up. Her and her siblings were asked to leave the den, to 'spread their wings'. Rogue life wasn't easy for her and she grew up fast. She became distant to those around her, and developed her 'mask' to get what she wanted from others. She continued to hone the skills she started to teach herself, just in case she were to need them at some point.
Notes:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:08 am
Znaruto

Club Snails

Both approved!

If either of you would like to RP with Ali, or any of my other members, to settle them in then feel free to ask. :3

Ririka

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:54 pm
Greed within me.
Name: Wazaam
Image: Here!
Rank Ideally I'd like Vizier, if that's not available, Hunter.
Personality: He is loyal, with his own personal code. He is the type that believes hard work garnishes a good life. He's just never had the chance to work hard anywhere. He's a generally decent guy, and he is a fairly social soul. He also enjoys sunsets.. Though he's never really understood why.
Brief History: Born to a mother who abandoned him and his brother at birth, and a father who never wanted anything to do with him, Wazaam is used to being alone. His brother went and found love (reluctantly) in the Dawnwalkers, and that was the last Waz has seen him. He's been wandering every since, never stopping in one place for long.

Notes:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:11 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Accepted as Vizier. :3

Ririka

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 am
Ririka
It do be your turn here.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:38 pm
Princess_Feylin

TAG!  

Ririka

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:06 am
Greed within me.
Name: Suricata
Image: Here
Rank Bandit
Personality: Suricata is such a sweet and silly lioness it's hard to imagine that she has any skills at all. But she just likes to enjoy herself, so when it is time to work, she can be surprisingly serious and a touch cold-hearted. She sees nothing wrong with taking from others, especially if they have a lot more than she does. Mostly she has a "finders-keepers" type of mentality. Though if anyone tries to pull the same thing with her, she won't hesitate to swipe them across the head.
Brief History: Suri came to the pride when she was very young, knowing nothing more than her name and the fact that she was thirsty. She gets the feeling that she was tossed out in the desert alone for some reason, but most of her past has been completely lost in time.

Notes: She's still a bit of a WIP so some details here may change.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 am
ChaosTheories

Accepted!  

Ririka

Ririka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:04 am
Aaaand keeping track of the SRPs I get done as I get them done since I am paranoid the current RPs will not be finished in time, unless someone wanted to punch one out really quick.

Time Passed [Ali Baba]
Sands of Change [Giza x Malaika]
Lessons in time [Tarik x Giza]
Finally [Hari & Mirsajadi]
So this is home? [Khozar & Isarmaq]

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items