Ҟamen Rider Шizard ~ ☬fficial Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This Movie looks like it has so much promise xd and by the looks of this picture, It seems like we might see an army of Wizards. (kinda reminds me of the Riot Troopers).

Seen in the image is the Golden Wizard, a powerful magician that Haruto will meet in the "Land of Magic".

JEFusion  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:30 am
Holy crap eek anyone catch the last Wizard? Gremlin turned out to be freaking psycho xd I seriously did not see that coming. I'm just curious if that's the reason he retained his heart, because he was already crazier than any phantom we've seen so far.

Also looks like we finally get to see the big secret behind koyomi  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:34 pm
Oh Snap! xd Major Spoilers for the upcoming episodes, and movie.

Kamen Rider Wizard: In Magic Land And White Wizards Identity Revealed

lol my favorite picture, with one of the Kamen Rider Mages riding the broomstick xp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:54 am
mmm, and Kamen Rider Mage.  

Kiriyama Ren

Kamenrider123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:51 am
I'm afraid I have to point out that mage...isn't really original rider, it's just one of the grunts from the movie. it might be a sort of apprentice phase but if that's so she should get her butt into gear and get her own unique rider form.

pssst! Beast beats all with Hyper  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:27 pm
I think it is meant to be an Apprentice form. I mean from what I've seen from the pictures for the movie, all he has going from him is the Broom/spear and one ring. So it kinda reminds me of the RiotTroopers, great in numbers but not to power full on their own.

Kamen Rider Wizard In Magic Land

By the way here are the latest Pictures, to hit the web for the new Wizard movie. I think I can truly say I'm really excited for this movie mrgreen

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

ArtistJenny

Fashionable Citizen

10,225 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:38 pm
Agito Geist
Holy crap eek anyone catch the last Wizard? Gremlin turned out to be freaking psycho xd I seriously did not see that coming. I'm just curious if that's the reason he retained his heart, because he was already crazier than any phantom we've seen so far.

Also looks like we finally get to see the big secret behind koyomi

I was pretty shocked, TBH. At first Sora/Gremlin seemed to be a lot like my favorite character from Fourze (JK), so it really took me by surprise when he revealed how evil he was. Although I was beginning to wonder what was up when he released Legion.

Wow, he creeps me out now. And I actually sometimes pop up behind people like he would, so I guess I should stop doing that.

At some point, I hope they have an honest-to-goodness Heel/Face Turn situation in a Kamen Rider Show; that's what I was really hoping for with Sora. What I want is for one of the villains to come to the side of the good guys without them dying to redeem themselves. In the shows I've watched so far, that hasn't happened yet unless characters related to the main character count.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:56 pm
Anyone know what's up with these last few episodes? I'm not complaining or anything, but Its kinda random don't you think? specially with Decade coming back for it.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas