Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
-- New Member Welcome -- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oitsu

Transform

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:01 pm
yoyoyo whatup
i saw this invite so

hi! you can call me cat, i'm sorta into anime and super into m'lovrr, but other than that i don't think i'm all that interesting, haha

i play animal crossing, and i have a cute black cat i named keela
i love the maury show
i'm super laid back with the way i type, tell me if it bothers you!
that's all i can think of right now
hiya  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:03 pm
Catslugs
yoyoyo whatup
i saw this invite so

hi! you can call me cat, i'm sorta into anime and super into m'lovrr, but other than that i don't think i'm all that interesting, haha

i love the maury show
hiya

Welcome, Cat!
I've never tried animal crossing because it seems like videogame chores to me =P If you don't do it every day then you're penalized. Yuck!

On another note, penalized is a funny word!
Hope you like it here!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

oitsu

Transform

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:07 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Catslugs
yoyoyo whatup
i saw this invite so

i love the maury show
hiya

Welcome, Cat!
I've never tried animal crossing because it seems like videogame chores to me =P If you don't do it every day then you're penalized. Yuck!

On another note, penalized is a funny word!
Hope you like it here!

oh man, that's pretty true
in New Leaf tho, you can put on these ordinances after a while, and i put on "beautiful town" ordinance, so there are like no weeds and my flowers don't wilt
so no real penalization for me, ye
thanks, so do i!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:03 pm
Hello~
I'm Julie! I'm a 19 year old college student who loves cats, animal crossing, writing, and roleplaying..among many other things.  

Jesse The Cutie

Anxious Comrade

Balbora

Crew

Ground Control

30,400 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:17 am
hi there!
i've just joined gut i have no idea what's going on here xD but i decided to give it a try :3
i'm balora a german GIRL, age i won't tell >///)3//<
and i'M an apprentice so i'm not sure how often i'll b here
more later^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:27 pm
Potato Goddess
Hello~
I'm Julie! I'm a 19 year old college student who loves cats, animal crossing, writing, and roleplaying..among many other things.

Welcome Julie! I'm also in college =) I graduate in a little over a month though.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:28 pm
Balbora
hi there!
i've just joined gut i have no idea what's going on here xD but i decided to give it a try :3
i'm balora a german GIRL, age i won't tell >///)3//<
and i'M an apprentice so i'm not sure how often i'll b here
more later^^

Welcome! There's not much to it, it's kind of like a miniature gaia inside gaia. We've got forums, subforums, people... But in much smaller quantities, giving us all a chance to actually get to know each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:29 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Potato Goddess
Hello~

Welcome Julie! I'm also in college =) I graduate in a little over a month though.

Cool! What degree are you getting?  

Jesse The Cutie

Anxious Comrade

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:32 pm
Potato Goddess
Funkyblueeyes
Potato Goddess
Hello~

Cool! What degree are you getting?

I only get a diploma, but in the industry degrees aren't important. I'm in commercial animation, so essentially cartoons.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:14 pm
Hello~ I saw the invite and I haven't been in any guilds really so I thought I would accept. So hi everyone, my real name is Ashley or you can call me Alenthia since that's my username. Umm, I'm 20 and I am going to college for Entrepreneurship but will be switching to Graphic Design next year. I love cats and foxes. I also like reading about demons. I draw, paint, and craft. I don't know what else to put here so I'll leave it at that 3nodding  

Alenthia Sin

Demonic Phantom

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:22 pm
Alenthia Sin
Hello~ I saw the invite and I haven't been in any guilds really so I thought I would accept. So hi everyone, my real name is Ashley or you can call me Alenthia since that's my username. Umm, I'm 20 and I am going to college for Entrepreneurship but will be switching to Graphic Design next year. I love cats and foxes. I also like reading about demons. I draw, paint, and craft. I don't know what else to put here so I'll leave it at that 3nodding

That's really cool, Alenthia! I'm in college for animation =)
We have an art subforum that I'm practically the only partaker in. Haha. You should post in there from time to time and keep me artistic company wink  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:27 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Alenthia Sin

That's really cool, Alenthia! I'm in college for animation =)
We have an art subforum that I'm practically the only partaker in. Haha. You should post in there from time to time and keep me artistic company wink

That's awesome!
I will have to check that out sometime. I need to practice anyways xD  

Alenthia Sin

Demonic Phantom

Honeynuts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:55 pm
Hii everyone I am Kuai (my username kuai hua is of chinese origin and translates to 'mallow blossom')
18 years
in love with Skyrim atm, also love playing 64 games
and have a passion for animals <3 I've got a cat, two dogs, and a stinky ferret and i currently work at an animal shelter picking up poo and walking dogs and stuff~yay.
Hoping to make some new friends here ๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:04 pm
Kuai hua
Hii everyone I am Kuai (my username kuai hua is of chinese origin and translates to 'mallow blossom')
18 years
and have a passion for animals <3 I've got a cat, two dogs, and a stinky ferret and i currently work at an animal shelter picking up poo and walking dogs and stuff~yay.

Welcome, Kuai! Are you chinese, or just our username?
We have a lot in common, you and I 3nodding

Unfortunately I only have a cat and a bunny right now. But they're big enough pains in the butts for now.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Honeynuts

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:22 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Kuai hua
18 years

Welcome, Kuai! Are you chinese, or just our username?
We have a lot in common, you and I 3nodding

Unfortunately I only have a cat and a bunny right now. But they're big enough pains in the butts for now.

Nah I am Canadian ≖‿≖
I just think Chinese names are pretty.

I want a Bunny! Hahah a couple more animals and I will have a zoo. My cat is more of a pain than the dogs, he thinks he is the boss of everyone.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff