Do you like spiders?
  Love 'em!
  Can't stand the little bastards!
  I don't care either way.
  Evil penguins stole my muffin!
View Results

mcr.forever!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:53 pm
god i hate spiders, am i the only one that cant sleep if i know ones in my room but im not sure where? but what i realy hate is when there right above my bed when im tryin to sleep and im sooo scared incase they fall and when they do i jump off my bed and run down the stairs screaming...as you could probably figure i dont much like them...but why should i there freaks! i mean 8 legs wtf  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:34 pm
Veruniel
I found it in my bathroom. Woah, it was a huge one. Counting legs, it was at least four inches across. And it was spindly. Hairy. Visible fangs.

I think spiders get a bad rap, though. I've lived with these enormous things for years, and I've learnt that they never bite unless they think you're going to smash them. Even a poke won't set them off. Besides, anything that eats roaches is a friend of mine.

I love spiders... but I know that's a goth stereotype that doesn't always apply. So, here's my question for you: Do you like spiders, or do they freak you out? Got any tales of eight-legged monsters from the attic?

Pix or it didn't happen! razz  

UraniumMonk

SMiNKLe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:59 pm
Hmm there's a very poisonous-looking spider on a trail near my school

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:34 pm
I get bitten in my bed so many times, let me count the holes in my flesh...  

Soviet Reunion

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:37 pm
some random rivethead...
I get bitten in my bed so many times, let me count the holes in my flesh...
4 on my hands and arms, multple on my head (I can't count them accuratly because of my hair) one on my a**...those jerks, what did I do to them!?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:15 pm
I used to have a pet black tarantula named death blaugh heart I miss him crying  

Flat Baroque

Distinct Member

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:16 pm
I try not to bother them when they're outside, but if they come in my house, they're going down! evil  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:19 pm
If they end up where I don't want 'em... restraint be damned.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PAPER MARlO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:32 pm
mmmmmmmmm spinder  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:35 pm
Spiders give me the creeps, especially the hairy ones. sad  

Tragedy Anne

2aetH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:19 pm
I CANNOT stand running into spiderwebs. And I get nervous around the jumping ones. But I normally just pick them up and put them somewhere else. They can set up any webs as long as they're not in my pathway...lol.

The orb spiders are pretty....but wierd when they're on the ground walking. The tarantulas are cute unless they bare their fangs. Then it's time to step the ******** back. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:36 am
As long as they dont crawl on me when i'm sleeping i might let them live. But i have been woken up TOOOOO many times by a spider crawling on my face to ever like them again <_< hairy face-hugger lookin sons-a... >_> eek sorry haha sweatdrop I mean come on!!
User Image
you cant look at that and not think spider!! Admit it!!  

Lady Detarra

neverwinter33

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:40 am
Spiders freak me out! They're so scary and hairy and they wanna eat me!!! I know for sure!
Oh and once, when I was like 14 years old, some stupid classmate put one on my head, he didn't bite or something, but it was sooo scaryyyyyy crying  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:59 pm
Lady Detarra: Actually that reminds me more of a scorpion, but I can see how it looks like a spider.  

SMiNKLe

trampyre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:07 pm
I love spiders! I guess it helps that I've never been bitten, but I think I have some kind of special creature Karma. I have never been stung by a wasp, bee... I've been bitten by mosquitoes and that about it. I try to save insects wherever possible (it's a religious thing). BUGS ARE COOL!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff