Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 am
Alright, I'll go ahead and take Kumea and Segurue as is, but both of those would actually be moderate fur edits. ' u ' Soooo yeah...apparently I need to make what qualifies as what more clear. P: Though I needed to do that anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 am
SoA Name: Ovu
Uncert: Click Here
Edit Request(s): Ovu doesn't really look after himself. ICly, his mane, tail and coat are matted with blood. XP I imagine that would probably be hard to edit though, so basically, his coat/mane/tail should look more shaggy/matted/messy.
Anything else: heart Still super grateful that you edited my evil Ovu's face. Also, feel free to use this crazy hair as inspiration! Obviously only in minor edit form though.  

~Masamune~

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 am
SoA Name: Ukuba
Edit Request(s): I want him to have a more determined/thoughtful expression. XP; He shouldn't look happy, because he's too busy thinking.
Anything else: If you wanna do some minor CC fur edits, feel free.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 am
SoA Name: Diefenbaker (cosplay Due South)
Uncert: Here
Edit Request(s):
1. Smiling open mouth expression. Light pink tongue hanging out. (I dont know if that would be moderate or minor ^^; ) Example

Anything else: Loyal, overly polite, honorable, dedicated, sweet-tooth'd wolfdog~ lol  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:44 am
SoA Name: Dubwana
Edit Request(s): She should looked incredibly pissed off. Any minor fur edits you can do to make her look more rugged/bulky would be epic!
Anything else: Ref 1, Ref 2

That's it. XD; It's way too hard to post stuff on my iPhone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:55 am
SoA Name: Codail
Uncert: [x]
Edit Request(s): Fluffier/wavier fur in places; a wavy 'hairstyle', longer, but not too long.
Anything else: She and her sister spent a large portion of time in a Wicca-based pride further north as adults, if that helps?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:57 am
Annnnd stop. That 9/10. The last one I'm going to CC from the forms from August because these are going to be harder than I thought they'd be since the difference between minor and moderate fur seems to need some realigning.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 am
I'm sorry! You don't have to do mine xD  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:00 pm
It's fine. xD; It's kinda my fault anyways~ I'm actually already working on a few and in the process of inking yours. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:03 pm
-looks at what she posted, rereads the conditions on this month-..........|D; iFail at reading. Sorry 'bout that, Quaji.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:42 pm
Das Tor

Ecavi

Tara de Draiocht

Chi Sohma

c: Uncerts for yours are located here.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:26 pm
Meepfur
SoA Name: Adala bint Attila
Uncert: x
Edit Request(s): CC expression and hair/tail - she's queen of one of a pair of warring desert prides, very fierce but also very intelligent. Maybe a change in the position of her ears? I like that. *_*
Anything else: <3

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:31 pm
Thank you *collects uncerts*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 am
Aww, Adala looks great. Thank you very much!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:16 pm
@_@ heart heart heart I just went to look at other people's images and I saw that mine were there too! ;o; OMG, they're all so amazing. heart Thank you SO much Quaji!  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff