Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
SilverLutz's Primary Plot Thread || Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 pm
SilverLutz

xD
That sounds perfect. Would you like to start or should I?
I should warn you though. I'm multi-tasking with hw today, so if I started it probably wouldn't get set up till later in the evening.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm
The Captain Britain

I'm just about to run out to do some errands, but if you haven't posted one by the time I get back, I can do it =3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:16 am
Bump~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:36 am
for Njoto?

I have Eshe C:

User Image

Eshe means life, and that's precisely what she is, a great big ball of energetic life. She has a whole lot of energy and a whole lot of love in her heart. Its unlike her to be angry or annoyed and she's very laid back. Her philosophy on life is that the direction can be influenced but it always on a set path. She's willing to explore all ideas and eventualities and befriend anyone and everyone she can. She can be a little quirky at times and may be a little too much or too "nice" for some people, but thats just the way she is.

I figured they're quite bouncey, and can be bouncey and similar together C:  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:22 pm
Zohwhee

They seem like they'd have a good time together XD Fun times in the rouge lands! Would you care to set something up for us? =3 -making food-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:55 pm
SilverLutz
Zohwhee

They seem like they'd have a good time together XD Fun times in the rouge lands! Would you care to set something up for us? =3 -making food-

Certainly <3

Here you go n 3n http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23346473  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 pm
Woo! I'll hop to replying!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:24 am
-hugs thread back to first page-  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 am
I can offer Shumusi, Akuseru, or Gadi'dogo for RP with Kasoro. Shumusi is a fairly quiet, reserved boy who is very aware of what's going on in the pride...and is narcoleptic thanks to the strength and frequency of his seer visions. Akuseru is Shumusi's youngest litter brother, and is hyper, cocky, a bit of a troll, and never not hungry...and his seer visions are almost always others running into something a few minutes before they do. Gadi is a sweet-tempered cub, always taking care of others and trying to make friends.

For Adaala, I can offer Aischur and Kai. They're both sisters, but Aischur is more calm and reserved and at times mysterious, while Kai is bright and energetic and tomboy-ish.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:59 pm
Das Tor
I can offer Shumusi, Akuseru, or Gadi'dogo for RP with Kasoro. Shumusi is a fairly quiet, reserved boy who is very aware of what's going on in the pride...and is narcoleptic thanks to the strength and frequency of his seer visions. Akuseru is Shumusi's youngest litter brother, and is hyper, cocky, a bit of a troll, and never not hungry...and his seer visions are almost always others running into something a few minutes before they do. Gadi is a sweet-tempered cub, always taking care of others and trying to make friends.

For Adaala, I can offer Aischur and Kai. They're both sisters, but Aischur is more calm and reserved and at times mysterious, while Kai is bright and energetic and tomboy-ish.

So many options owo! I think, to balance out the RP a bit, Akuseru would be a good pair for Kasoro, and Aischur for Adaala. I can start one thread and you can start the other, if you wish =D I'll let you pick which one you'd like to kick off X3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:55 pm
Hey Silver~ I was wondering if your up for sister bonding between Anemy and Taigi?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:47 am
Would you be up for having Adaala have a general RP with an adult for pride RP?  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:01 pm
CaliWolfe

Sure! Would you mind setting something up for them? =D

[.Silvr-Moon.]

I sure would! Which adult did you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:20 pm
SilverLutz

Ta-da!~  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm
CaliWolfe
SilverLutz

Ta-da!~

I'll get right to replying! Also, I think you linked the wrong image in the thread X3 It's your jackal.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff