Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason eyed the vampire, trying to figure out precisely what the creature was playing at. Something told him that generally, his kind and vampires were enemies, though he couldn't figure out why. He also couldn't figure what the undead was going to gain from this.

He blinked at the headmistress, realizing that she had caught on to his nature by the vampire's response, as well as his own. Damn. He had never wanted to be what he was, and didn't want any reminders of it. Unfortunately, that was not going to happen."Ma'am, I think this might be something that should be discussed privately." He didn't want anyone else to know. Dear god, he was already a monster, and he hadn't wanted to pass that affliction on. Let alone to a child. The cub deserved better, and didn't deserve a broken man who couldn't stand most people. He was the worst one to lead anyone, and he knew it.

--------------------------------------
State: Anxious
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Irritated}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

She gave a curt nod." As you wish. Jack I want a report as soon as you are done in the forest. Lukas I want an update as soon as you are done examining the girl. Jeric please stay here and don't let anyone but the nurses near her. We can't risk anymore spreading. If anything changes inform me. Mr. Hill if you will follow me to my office." She gave out her orders and turn on her heel. clicking followed her as she left the room expecting the man to follow and knowing her instructions would be followed.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason rose from his seat at the headmistress's command. He felt like he was going to be marching to his execution. Trying to brush his clothes out, he followed her out of the wing.

State: Anxious
OOC: Exit to Headmistress's Office

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

When Inari gave Jack orders, he beamed, showing his fangs towards her, "Whatever you'd like, Headmistress," he hopped off the table and did a sarcastic salute. He loved her, honestly he did. Not to the point that he wanted to be with her and only her, however. But he cared for her, as a friend. A good friend. She looked out for him and cared about him. That was more than what he had had in years.

Of course he wasn't too pleased with being sent out into the forest. He had practically lived there for a long time while running around with Strike. Visiting it once more wasn't like a walk in the park. It brought back memories. Lots of memories. Spending all that time with dangerous creatures around you will do that. Despite this, there were still so many things that Jack didn't know about that lurked in there. Perhaps there were more of these werewolves in there? Just hiding and waiting. Waiting for Jack to take them out, more like it.

He adjusted his jacket and followed the Headmistress and werewolf out of the Hospital Wing. What time was it anyway? He licked his lips and looked out the nearest window. He had time to go hunting. At least a few hours left of the night. Yeah, he had time, Jack decided with a nod, rushing from the room and on his way out to the Forbidden Forest. ((Exit to FF))

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Let's go hunting
What I'm doing: Heading out
Who I'm with: Inari and the Hospital Wing staff
Where I am: Hospital Wing, exiting to Forbidden Forest

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana walked into the Hospital Wing, pulling Katrina along with her. She picked up a form and quill for her girlfriend to fill out as they waited for a nurse to arrive.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:27 am
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

Two students had entered the blissfully white infirmary, Nurse Montague could be noted in her office just beyond a simple doorway separating her from the main office. Filing away another set of papers, she sighed, praying to her gods that this case would be nothing like that last, and, hopefully just a case of the sniffles. She could only pray. ”Mon cherie,” the healer spoke, her French accent shining pristine as she rose from her desk. ”May I help you?” She inquired, her heels clicking gently as she approached Katrina and Ariana.

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image
Loretta Blake

Divination Professor

Ravenclaw
After class on Friday, Loretta decided enough was enough and made her way down to the Hospital Wing. She sniffled and sneezed and coughed all along the way, but had made sure the germs would not spread. She looked utterly miserable by the time she made it into the main area in the Healers' offices, and she wrapped her arms around herself to keep herself warm. She was shocked to see Ariana and Katrina there, and hoped she hadn't gotten them sick.

Currently: Sick. Outfit:Teacher's ClothesAccent:Very Welsh. Thoughts:Finally...

Quote:
Name: Loretta Blake
Year: Professor
House: Ravenclaw
Symptoms: Sneezing, runny nose, coughing, "fogginess", feeling cold, fatigue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

Sagittarius dashed into the Hogwarts hospital wing. She almost kicked down the door that separated the room from the hallway, thought dents on doors could be easily fixed. Like she cared about inanimate objects at this moment. "We need help," she huffed.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image

That female centaur was fast, if the White Fox had not heard where she intended on making her final destination he doubted he could have kept up. With the location in mind the white masked hero used the short cuts he knew and the advantage of being able to go over parts of the castle as he had bounded over with his staff. Once he entered the halls he made quick work of the high rafters and moved quickly across them until he came to the Hospital Wing entrance. He could not drop down to make open admission of help but if the centaur spoke enough about the problem at hand then perhaps the masked wizard could see what he could do to assist as well. Now he had to wait within the confines of the high ceiling veiled in the deep shadows for whatever happened next.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas looked at the doors as they suddenly burst open. To find a centaur? What was she doing here? Centaurs haven't ever entered the castle before, except for Divination classes. "Umm what seems to be the problem?" he said taken aback.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

Sagittarius took deep breaths of air, trying to calm herself down after that long dash. "We..." she spoke a word before clearing her throat. "We were attacked by a creepy spider." She hadn't thought the "creepy spider" may have an official name. "Our leader suffers greatly from wounds and needs your assistance."

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Lukas blinked. "Creepy Spider? Do you mean the Acromantula? If so he needs immediate treatment." he said and grabbed a healers bag from the shelf. He rushed over to the female centaur.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
❋ Sagittarius ❋
Centaur
                                            _________

"I don't know!" Sagittarius exclaimed, clearly frustrated. "This oversize bug with eight eyes and furry legs started attacking us out of nowhere. The name acro-whatever sounds like it's right?" At this time, Sagi was a fuming teenager, close to a mixture of a mental breakdown and a tantrum. "I'm scared that I ran too slow and it's already too late." It had never occurred to her that perhaps instead of standing around, she could've already dragged Lukas all the way back to Ammar already.

My heart, my mind,
Independent,
Strong.
Unyielding,
I am my own.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life

Ῐϻᾰɍᾰ
Ȼentaur Ϣarrior

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Hooves clicking on the floor, Imara walked into what she assumed was the Hospital Wing. It surely smelled like a hospital, of medicines and illnesses. On instinct, a hand reached up and gripped her short hair, pulling on it and twisting it in her fingers. She did this when she was anxious about something. At the moment, it was a combination of finding Sagi, saving Ammar, and being inside the castle. In short, she was a little overwhelmed. As she fully entered the room, her eyes fell onto the red-haired centaur, and her face lit up. She trotted over to the young warrior, her hooves clicking and clanking. "Sagi! There you are. Are these people going to assist us?" she said to her friend, turning to the humans as she spoke. Sagittarius seemed more overwhelmed then she did at the moment, and Imara reacted by placing a hand on her friend's shoulder. Her protective instincts were higher than most of her other ones. "Pardon. I am called Imara. And who might you be? ... We don't have time for this. Our friend needs your help. He is dying, and that just can not happen." she said to the human that appeared to be in charge, her brown eyes locked on his green ones. She needed to get them all down to the garden. Ammar was down there. She would even carry them on her back if she needed to. Wel... Maybe.

{OOC:}

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ȼurrent Ƚocation A hospital of some sort
Ӻriend or Ӻoe Sagi and some humans
Ῐnner Ҭhoughts Thank goodness I found her!

Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Lukas nodded "Lead the way!" he said as he moved towards the doors, following after the two centaurs. "I'm Lukas Brighton, Head Nurse and Deputy Headmaster." he said.

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items