Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Cap's Corner (Plots and More) Updated 10/4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  <3
View Results

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:19 am
User Image

Just... throwing this out there in case your new shiny Maned wolf turns out to be female and you want to make babies emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:00 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Annchen

@Kovak: Oooo, I love the viking/pirate thing. That sounds fun. I will chat with Sar, who owns the other sister, and maybe we can have an rp where all three of them whip up some trouble. >D

@Ann: MRIAH IS INDEED FEMALE AND WOULD LOVE BABBEHS. I was actually going to look for another natural male like her too. xD
Mate or fling type of deal? She had no personality yet, so she would be up for either.

The Captain Britain

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:20 pm
I'm up for either. He can be a bit hard to get close to because of his handicap. From my personality blurb for him:

"Proud and independent just about sums it up. Despite all the disadvantages of being half blind, Tu is happiest when he gets to tough it out on his own. He doesn't like to turn his blind side towards others, and pretends that he can see just fine. His other senses compensate decently for his lack of depth vision and reduced field of vision and for brief meetings with others he can usually fake being normal."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:30 pm
>.> *throws Levigis at Kali* Levigis is Kali's half sister. She will be joining the pirates sooner then later (OC next month or when she reaches adol). She's already met one of her half-brother by accident and I would love for her to meet more half-sibs.

Her goal is to become a pirate captain (her first mate would be her twin brother). I would love for her and Kali to meet at some point. She lives near the border of the pirate pride. They wouldn't know they were related for a bit though. Aureo is going to explain eventually to everyone that he had a fling.

Oh and I am up for any family rp, whether it is with Aureo, Hotza or Acacius.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:25 pm
Annchen

Club Snails

@Ann: orz, hmmm.....maybe Mriah and Tu can (lolol toucan) kind of start off as acquaintances whose territories overlap, and then it develops into something more? I'm thinking of making Mriah kind of a meek, timid gal. Perhaps Tu ends up looking out for her and helping her? Maybe saves her from something? Then when Mriah finds out he's half-blind she'll be like "woah...what a badass." That way, instead of being babied for having a handicap, he's being depended on and admired.

@Club: I LUV IT. Then if Kali gets her own ship their ships will be best buddies. xD
I'm pretty sure Kali would definitely think something was up, seeing as Levi bears such a family resemblance. She wouldn't make any assumptions, but she won't be surprised when Aureo tells the truth.

I would love RP with Acacius as well. Is he going for just crew or captain?

On another note, s**t got updated. Look at me being productive.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm
I haven't decided what I want to do with Acacius yet. He is going to aim for being a captain, but I am pretty sure he'll fail. If he doesn't become captain he will probably leave the pride. (This will probably happen since he lacks real leadership qualities)

But yeah! Levi will love some girl buddies (Litter of 6 only girl). Just a heads up, Levigis has an accent. I really weird I don't know what I'm doing, accent.

Would you like to start one rp and I can start the other? My replies will probably be a bit slow. I'll be moving the next three days.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 pm
Club Snails

Bwahaha, poor Levi. She and Kali will have to bond then.

As for Acacius, depending on where he goes, Kali would probably visit him every once in a while. She places great importance on family, and wouldn't judge him for leaving if he did.

Yeah, I'll start the one with her brother, maybe as cubs instead of juves? And then the one one with Kali and Levi can be as juves?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:05 pm
Sounds good to me!

Acacius will be with his grandfather or his half-uncle probably. It will depend on things and plots and such. But whatever happens he will return to see his siblings and parents as well. 3nodding

When I get the rp started I'll send it your way.

Edit: Here you go!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:34 pm
The Captain Britain

I gotta question to shoot your way because something unexpected happened yesterday.

How does Inia feel about cubs? Particularly how would she feel about her potential mate having cubs?

I came home from class yesterday to find out Neirin had been chosen in the Mix & Match breeding and now has 4 (soon to be 6 because of custom ins) kids. I'm still waiting to find out how many exactly will be coming with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 pm
LexThetaSigma

Well, Inia herself is having a fling resulting in kids, so she certainly wouldn't judge Neirin. So as long as it happened, say, before they met, then she wouldn't think too much of it. In fact, if some of the cubs went with Neirin it would probably make him seem better in her eyes, being a good father and all though But it might make her feel worse though, since I don't think any of the kids will be going with her to the PL. More issues to heal. xD

This raises two questions for ya, though.
1) -wants to see the cute ginger!Neirin cubbins- ninja

2) On their first litter after joining the PL, would you be customing in to the litter?

The Captain Britain

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:17 pm
The Captain Britain

Alright! It would definitely have happened before they met. So far I know at least one will be coming with Neirin, possibly three because I expressed the urge to split them evenly between us. None of her kids with Lev with be coming with her?

^.^ I will be glad to show you the Neirin cubs! Again, not sure which ones will be coming with him.

It depends on how many are rolled in their first breeding and if I have the gold available at the time. I'll mostly be praying for a high dice roll so you or others could have a custom slot. I do know I'll want to keep one of their babies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:24 pm
LexThetaSigma

Yay! Ginger cuuuuuuuuuubs. 83

And I'm not sure yet. Buffy and I haven't discussed it yet. Lev may actually be stealing the cubs from her, so she may not know where they even are. I will have to poke her to talk about it sometime. At most one or two would be with her.

Alrighty. I'm just wondering b/c I will definitely be customing in to it. At the same time I'm trying to get a cosplay for a friends on PL lines, so I'm not sure whether you'd be okay with it being in Inia/Neirin's breeding or whether there would even be enough slots or whether you wouldn't want a cosplay at all.

The Captain Britain

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:33 pm
The Captain Britain

The current ginger litter

Alright ^.^ Just curious for future rp purposes and to let whoever I give my half of the cubs to know

The only way I would custom in is if they roll a one; I'll be perfectly content with keeping one of the ones that get rolled. Then both slots are open for you to use for you and your friend.

I'd perfectly fine with a cosplay being added in. What would the cosplay be, if you don't mind me asking?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:41 pm
LexThetaSigma

-dies of cute- So Halloween festive! And ginger-rific! xD

BAM! Kon-El, aka Conner Kent, aka Superboy.
He'll be in charge of a concept pride alongside my Red Robin cosplay and a Wondergirl cosplay I still need to get.

The Captain Britain

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm
The Captain Britain

I know! And they were born on Halloween XD

8D YES! He is more than welcome in the family! *may eventually want in on the concept pride*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff