Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:37 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image

Michelle stayed silent as everyone spoke, her grey eyes watching the small crowd carefully. The purple haired man with the bloody chest lifted the strange woman from the floor. She was scared, angry, snarky and prideful all at the same time. Michelle was pretty sure the woman had lost her mind long ago. She seemed to have some kind of vendetta against the man called Strike and spoke rather fondly of something called 'the family'.

Strike handed her off to.. her old professor telling him to feed. Michelle raised an eyebrow as he then mentioned a vampire counsel. So her flying professor from her first year was a vampire. Well that made things more interesting. He then spoke to them in a very business like way. He didn't seem perterbed to be met by four students wishing to help. That was interesting.
'Go around providing information' Michelle thought. She shrugged it seemed simple enough. She waited for others to speak first, she wanted to hear what they had to say first.

The first to speak was a rugged looking man, and as soon as he started, she realized he was the shop owner. He was angry, a most obvious recluse. He yelled about them all crowding his shop and then, like Strike, told them to speak quickly or get kicked out. She would have spoken up right then and there but another man began to speak almost immediately after the owner shut up.

That man was none other than her former flying professor. He gave no information, but looked at the group she stood with. His face was etched with disappointment. He addresed specifically her and Sam by the way he stared them down. A half-smile formed on her lips when he told them they were idiotic. What made her smile was that he had apologized before insulting them, like it made it better. She was glad he hadn't told them to go home or stay here. She wasn't backing out of this. She wanted to know what was going on and who all the players were. Who was this 'family' and why had they kidnapped three students? And 'the miracle' was really interesting to her. Add in a few vampires, a mermaid, and a centaur, and the whole thing got twenty times more interesting. She wasn't one to pass down anything that interested her, since they were few and far between.

Another man began to speak when Professor Moreau had left with the strange woman. So this man, Cian was a friend of the mermaid. She had never heard of a man and a mermaid being friends. Besides that he had very little to say. He seemed to be there only because he was valiant enough to risk himself in going after this 'family', only to save a simple mermaid. Loyalty and chivalry were foolish things to hold dear. They only led to your own demise just so another could survive. She dismissed the fact that she would do almost anything to protect Ada Lyv from danger. Even for them she wouldn't risk her own life. At least that's what she told herself.

Michelle listened as the Headmistress reprimanded her and Sam. She then spoke of 'the family' again and told Strike the Vampire Council was dead. She met her eyes politely.
"With all do respect Headmistress Evernight, I know what your thinking. I can see it on your face. You want to stop us from involving ourselves, but that isn't going to happen. At least not for me. It may have been foolish of me to put myself into this mess, but I've already done so, and I intend to see this to the end, wherever that may be. I have always had a tendency for putting myself in trouble after all. Sam doesn't intend to back out either as he said, we're coming with you. Caitlin has been kidnapped and Sam won't leave her." She paused, and licked her lips, hoping beyond hope that she wasn't pissing off the Headmistress. "I really mean no disrespect. I only speak the truth and hope you agree to my wishes." She ran pale fingers through her hair, and turned her attention to Ronyo as he began to speak.

Ron of course told of his intentions and the stranger Michelle had witnessed. He brought out the potion called 'the miracle' and asked for it to be examined. He seemed worried about the iron taste of it and Michelle could think of only one place where iron was found abundantly. She eyed the potion with interest as Ronyo handed it off and continued speaking. When he said he would stop them from making her stay she glared at him. He had after all promised she would be able to see it through all the way. He was a Slytherin though, and she knew well enough not to trust Slytherins.

The man who had entered the shop just behind them spoke now and Michelle's thoughts on Ronyo left her. A seer, two visions and a missing child. And here she was thinking this couldn't get anymore interesting. She was really starting to doubt anyone could stop her from seeing this all the way to the end. Her life was about anything that interested her and once something had caught her interest she was bound to it until her interest was lost.

When Sam spoke, Michelle almost smiled at his insistence and bravery. He was a true Gryffindor. She waited for him to add what he knew, but he said nothing else. Michelle shrugged and looked out at everyone.
"As Ronyo said, I saw the man that kidnapped the three students. Ronyo already gave you the description so I will not repeat it again. What I can tell you is that the stranger came for Remy and said something that convinced her to go. She looked rather frightened and yelled at her sister to stay behind where it was safe. This leads me to believe that whatever the stranger told her, made her think she was in danger and she went with him willingly for protection. Caitlin and Heather followed her, unwilling to leave their friend alone." She stopped there. "That's all I know." She had no clear motive for wanting to help and she knew that, but she was going with them none the less.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:13 pm
((Okay, to get this plot rolling, I really need everyone to get on tomorrow night/afternoon (1/9/13) by 4 pm CST. If you are not on at that time to post, your character will be skipped and ghosted (meaning that we will drag your character along, they are there, they just won't say anything) until you are on again, at which point you will be able to hop in at the correct time in the posting order.

In case you forgot, the posting order is as follows: Strike, Jason, Cinq, Cian, Inari, Zane, Ronyo, Yuan, Sam, Michelle, Tay, Stranger

This plot involves too many people for us to simply wait on one RPer like we have been. Sorry if this upsets anyone, but it can't keep coming to a halt like it has been. Thanks, and I'll see you all tomorrow!))  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:19 am
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third

Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

All at once, the shadows had begun to dance, and flame whipped words struck out into the open, lashing out its impatience amongst each and every being here. He could taste the fear, the fight, the hate, it rolled down his throat and suffocated him so he could not speak. Luckily, he hadn't needed to.

Ronyo leapt at the chance, and Michelle reiterated, when it felt as though all eyes had fallen upon him, he merely cast a golden eye down and a nod in the girls direction. He was here to keep her from harm, that much was easily conveyed through his silence.

When the attention then finally shifted, gold eyes wandered up to where those had disappeared with the stranger-- where Zane, the vampires, had been dismissed to. He had had no need to state his name, those that knew him knew too much, and those that didn't... the better. The name of Nott lest not be ever found at any scene of any crime, regardless of how much evidence they left behind.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Intrigued
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 am
((Posting order: Strike, Jason, Cinq, Cian, Inari, Zane, Ronyo, Yuan, Sam, Michelle, Tay, Stranger))

User Image

Many things were presented to the vampire as everyone in the current room presented their names, and the information they had. Professors, headmistress, students, shop owners, the werewolf... they all had something to say, even if it wasn't verbalized by their own voice. They all were here for some reason. Pulled as though with a string to this one place. Call it luck, but Strike knew better. It was more than that. Vampires believed heavily on fate, and this was one of those times. Fate, not luck, brought these people here to help Strike and Jason, and the vampire smirked at the congregation.

Then it was all eyes on him, and he leaned against the counter. His hands on either side of him, placed on the surface of the counter, Strike looked back into everyone's eyes. Fear, anger, confusion, sadness, resiliency, stubbornness, bravery... all the emotions in the eyes he stared right back at. They wanted to know the very foundation of these events. Only Strike knew the full history of The Family, only he knew why they were here (for the most part, anyway), and only he could convince them that what they were up against was huge.

He swallowed hard, and then began, "Well, this is all quite fascinating news," he closed his eyes, each person's story sinking in to its full realization as he continued to speak, "The Family. The Family has existed for at least three hundred years. Perhaps a bit more. They have been around since I can remember, being three hundred and ten. They are a cult, a belief that the world would be better off without my kind. That they can rid the world of anything unseemly. Vampires, werewolves, at least. But mermaids and centaurs are news to me...

"The Family waged war on us years ago, right before I was turned, or so I've been told by my elders. They were a joke, however. They didn't know how to do it. Didn't know our weaknesses. For years, they were primitive in their attempts to kill us. Recently, however,"
he glanced down at the hole in his chest and raised his eyebrows, "They found a human that knew and extracted the information from him. He will be dealt with when this is all done.

"The Family grew in strength while I was away from Germany. They, as Miss Evernight has explained, killed the Vampire Council, the oldest and strongest vampires in existence. However, I am a member of the Council. Even as young as I am. And, I assume, The Family was looking to kill all of the Council members. When I was not, they located me and came here. Still, I suppose, I am a hard man to reach, so they stole my fledgling, my child, Jack. And now, based on the pains I keep getting from his end, are most likely torturing him to get to me. As most of you don't know, only Council members can turn vampires. They are Clan Leaders. If you clean them out, there are no more vampire turners. The vampires simply die out, so to speak. Cut off the head and the body will soon die.

"The woman upstairs,"
he pointed at the ceiling, "Is part of The Family. Even if you were to feed her... whatever that potion is, she couldn't tell you. She has been driven insane by The Family. Probably born into it, by the look of her. Children born into The Family have no name, no past, and no future. They are born to die in The Cause. She won't tell us anything useful. In fact, the hole in my chest came from her trying to tell us something useful. Sprung a trap on me, getting me shot in the chest with an arrow. Which still confuses me because I should be dead right now," Strike glanced back down at the hole in his chest and poked it gently. It was healing, but slowly. Ever so slowly. It was strange to watch it heal as slowly as it had been. Right now, it was healing the skin, but it should have already healed completely...

He shook his head and forced himself to continue, "I just want to find my fledgling, Jack. And I just want to kill this Family for what they have done to my kin. To my brothers and sisters, my elders... I will make them pay for their transgressions," a growl rumbled in his chest, so low it shook the air.

One of the boys presented a vial that was apparently being sold to wizards. It was a potion, so Strike was hesitant to take it. He never trusted the wizards and their potions. Debating with himself, Strike finally pushed himself from the counter and took it from the boy's hand. As soon as he touched it, Strike felt his fingers begin to tingle. The bottle, white with black letters reading 'Miracle', was small in his hand. He already knew what it was, based on the way his body was reacting to it, but he needed to be sure...

Strike, with shaking hands, uncorked the bottle, the smell of blood filling the air. But it was not just any blood.

It was Jack's.

The bottle shattered on the floor at their feet, Strike's eyes wide with realization, "They are draining Jack... they are selling his blood on the wizard market," he knew what this meant, but he would not allow himself to admit it. There was another way. There had to be. He knew that there must. Strike backed away, clutching at his wound. It was explaining everything to him now. But he shook his head, trying to push the truth away.

"We need to find The Family now. We are running out of time," Strike whispered.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: No...
What I'm doing: Panicking
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cian, Inari, Cinq, Zane, and a few students
Where I am: Dogweed and Deathcap

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Furious}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Her eyes watched Zane as he followed the other man into the upstairs room to feed in privacy. Inari turned her head and listened to the others though they didn't really give her any new information to help her. She was sad to hear Yuan was missing his son, it must be horrible to have your child with unknown criminals. Inari listened to the young children fight for why they were going whether she liked it or not. Though she liked the determination and frankly a bit proud at the young Slytherin standing up to her but the care taker in her was still thinking of ways to make them say, regardless of what they wanted. If they were going to go there by magic then the children would have to go with an adult, that was if they all could do so seeing as not ever witch or wizard could take others with them with out someone losing an arm or such. Her mind still plotting when strike spoke up and stole her attention away. He explained the Family's past and how they came to be so powerful now. She didn't like that they were branching out their hate and killing spree. She was not happy with these people. They were monsters and needed to be stopped. Inari had a special place in her heart for all things, though you wouldn't be able to tell at first look. She'd saved a group of centaurs when she was a young woman, help with the mermaid population at the school, and seeing as she was helping out a werewolf and dating a vampire, she definitely cared about them as well. The Family was for something she was strongly against. No one was better than others or had to right to exterminate a race because of what they were. Her anger was flaring up and she was ready to fight. Just as she was getting quite angry on her own. Her heart exploded. They had Jack and they were draining him. He'd been gone a while and at this point it could be to late. Instead of letting this break her down, she grew stronger. Her hand tightened on her wand so hard she though it might snap."We need to find them... now."

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason growled as he just got more annoyed with the situation. Even with all of the new information they all had, they still had no idea of a location of where they needed to go. He also wasn't happy with having students going with them, but was about past the point of caring about what happened with them. He was sure that this was mostly the wolf's feelings, but part of him was sure it was because of the fact that Remy had been taken right under his nose while in Hogsmeade. He'd told her that she should be careful of who she should reveal her condition to, and she had gone off anyway, but it was made worse since a part of him felt he should have stopped the kidnapping. He rubbed his forehead, rying to reign in his temper, but it was difficult. "We still have no idea of where they took Remy and the fledgeling, as well as the others. I am hoping that perhaps one of you has enough bloody sense to realize that this is dangerous. However, if you want to stick your bloody noses into this mess, then you had better do so with the knowledge that these people will not care if any of you are children or not. Myself, I plan on getting my pup back."

He nearly facepalmed as he realized what he just said, but what was done was done. He glared at each of them in turn, determined to stare them down if they decided to comment. "The only question I have is where they are, and whether we can get there or not. You will forgive me if that is all I care about at the moment, and getting the prisoners back."

--------------------------------------
State: Simmering
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

The Seer could not deny he had been waiting to hear Strike speak again. He needed more information about this man before he divulged the information he had received. After all how did he know who he was giving it too? When the vampire looked around the room meeting them all in the eyes Yuan almost felt as though he had been slapped. The emotions dancing about those violet eyes reflected the very ones that swirled within him. To the young father it was like looking in a mirror. What had caused these emotions in the other man? How could the person he had been warned about by his visions be so flooded with those? Then again....for the first time since this mess began Yuan felt the storm calm inside him. He had no proof. There wasn't a true grain of evidence that Strike was the one his first vision had talked about. He was definitely the same as the boy in his second one but he had no way to confirm the rest. Did it mean he trusted the man? Not by a long shot but it brought the Seer back to his senses allowing him to listen with a clearer mind when the vampire spoke. For what Strike talked about next answered a lot of questions....but raised a few dozen more. Were they ever going to get all this information sorted?

The Family was clearly not someone most people wanted to mess with. From what Strike said they had just recently become a force to be reckoned with. Something the vampire said though felt like a verbal slap to accompany the mental one from before. His fledgling, his child? Well if that didn't make Yuan feel like an a** he didn't know what did. Strike wanted his child back as much as he wanted his. They both wanted their children back and if the emotional mirror was a sign, then Yuan knew Strike was willing to do damn near anything to get this Jack back. Just like he was willing to do whatever was necessary to get Lior back. His voice stuck in his throat. Strike had no idea where to go...no one did from the sound of it. Closing his eyes he let his mind wander back over the vision he had received just a little while ago. The cottage was burned into his mind as was the sign. It took him a moment though to find his voice as the store own talked about someone he referred to as his pup. Yuan had to remember he was not the only one with someone important to him on the line. Why had that been so hard to see a moment ago? Damn anger. "If you had kept a handle on your temper sir," Yuan said looking at the shop owner as he tried to get his abused vocal chords to work. "and maybe considered the implications of a Seer in your presence then you might have had your answer. I said the clearest thing in my vision, not the only thing. I have another location I need to investigate and I have a sinking suspicion it's where we all need to go. My only problem is I have no way to confirm that it is in fact where we need to go." Yuan found his gaze drawn to Strike as he spoke. The vampire, whether he liked it or not, was the one person in the room who seemed to truly reflect what he was feeling. "For all of our children's sake."

User Image User Image User Image User Image

The ghosts of my future: Grog, a bunch of people I don't know, Professor Evernight and Strike...
That which dances through my mind: I feel like a fool
Your future may end here: 10" Alder with a Unicorn Hair core
Voices from the distant future: Slowly he calms down....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Although Cinq was upstairs, he could make out some of the words of the conversation that came from downstairs. He could get the gist of everything, though right now his brain was packed with so much information that it was starting to hurt his mind. At least he could blame it on his lack of feeding for the past two days.

In a lonely room Cinq dropped the woman to the floor. He really didn’t want to feed from her, this bringer of misfortune. However, where else could he find a blood supply and won’t feel as guilty feeding on a live person. With a shift jab of the wand, Cinq cast the Silencing Charm on the woman. This would prevent her from screaming, to make any sound for the people downstairs to hear. With a swift movement and a gentle hand, Cinq sank his fangs into the woman’s neck, drinking, tasting her blood. It tasted bitter, like her heart.

After a short while, Cinq pulled away, his eyes gleaming, leaving a good portion of the woman’s blood for Zane. Although he hated the taste, it at least relieved him of the blood lust. At least, for now.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

Upstairs, there wasn't much that Zane could hear. Not that he wanted to. He really did not care what the students had to say. Actions did speak louder than words. If the students and Professor Evernight could help get Arachnid and all the other captives back alive, then Zane supposed that they would be welcome company.

Zane watched as Cinq dropped the woman to the ground. He wanted o hear her scream. The fledgling did not care for her. However, he knew that the professor wanted to try to keep the students, likely his own students from hearing the sounds of two fledglings feeding from the stranger. The students were probably getting in over their heads, which was something that Tay was probably used to, but he wasn't sure about the others.

Once his younger brother had finished feeding, Zane bit into the other side of the woman's neck. He wanted to kill the woman, but that wouldn't do any good. At least the fledgling thought it wouldn't. After all, she was the only human here who was being designated as someone to feed from. He doubted that any of the others really wanted a vampire feeding from them. Her blood was disgusting, but then again, hatred could be blinding at times.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:05 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle had turned to look at Tay, wondering what he would say, and if he knew anything at all besides what had already been said, but he didn't speak at all. Instead, he just nodded towards her. Of course he was there only because of her, even though she hadn't been the one to ask him along. Where ever she was, more than likely Tay would show up. He had been doing so since she had met him. She turned around once again, when Strike spoke. He quickly filled them in on who that family was. From what he said, Michelle gathered that they were dangerous. Very dangerous. They had killed the whole Vampire Council and tried to kill him. Yet, Michelle still was not scared. She probably should gave been, but she wasn't. The only thing she wondered was why Strike had not died. Suddenly the potion dropped on the ground and he said it was Jack's blood. She raised an eyebrow, so that was the mystery solved. Blood, vampire blood in particular was being sold as a cure all. She shuddered internally at the thought. Drinking blood. That was for Vampires, not for humans. The headmistress seemed just as upset about Jack as Strike was, and didn't even comment on Michelle and Sam fighting to stay.

Jason then revealed himself to have a pup. Michelle wasn't stupid. She could add two and two together. Jason was a werewolf and his pup had been captured. So there was a vampire, a werewolf, a centaur, and a mermaid tied up together some where. That had to be an interesting sight to see. He also brought up a fair point, no one had yet to mention anything about where the captives might be, and as Strike had said, the strange woman was not going to be useful. The seer was the one to answer this question though. He had a vision of the shop but of something else too. A place, most likely the place where they needed to go to find the captives and the rest of 'the family'. He didn't give a name though, just said he thought he knew where but had no confirmation. Michelle raised an eyebrow at the man, hoping he would say something more. She slid her hand into her pocket, feeling her wand safely there. She was ready to find out where this ended.

User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:36 pm
((Posting order: Strike, Jason, Cinq, Cian, Inari, Zane, Ronyo, Yuan, Sam, Michelle, Tay, Stranger))

User Image

The word seer seemed to smack Strike on the forehead. The man was standing there, talking about having had the vision to come here, having more than one location given to him. Another location as well. Strike thought it odd that he could have been given all this information, and had no real idea of how seers worked in the wizardkind's society. Could it be another trap? Perhaps The Family sent it to trick them? There was something interesting about this situation, but what else could Strike do?

"At least it's a start," he brushed the hair from his eyes, "We can try at that location, see if there's anything there. And, no," he looked at Jason with a raised eyebrow, "I will not be running in until I know it's not a trap,"

He was at the bottom of the stairs in a flash, "Zane, Cinq, come," again, in the blink of an eye, he was back to where he had been standing before, pacing this time.

"Do you know where this place is?" his purple eyes locked onto Yuan. Strike was slowly getting excited. He was going to be the vampire to take down The Family, wasn't he?

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: It's a start...
What I'm doing: Planning
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cian, Inari, Cinq, Zane, and a few students
Where I am: Dogweed and Deathcap

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason nodded as he listened to the man. The idea of there being a possible location had stirred up his energy, and the man was actually glad about that. Going now on eight hours of sleep in two days would usually take its toll on him, but he had been taking a dose of rejuvenating potion every so often. Now his energy seemed to be back, and he started pacing. "It had better not be another trap." He looked over to Strike. "Even in your anxious state, I doubt you would make a second costly mistake. If you tried to, I don't think I'd mind stopping you again, if for no other reason just to yell at you again." He had a wry smile on his face, but his eyes seemed to be grim. They couldn't afford another mistake.

State: Simmering
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Cinq waited for Zane to finish, though he couldn't help himself from closely listening to the conversation below. He thought that the older vampire knew better than to kill their only food source, so he left the room and walked to the stairs, just in time to hear Strike call for them.

Walking down the stairs, Cinq assessed the current "rescue squad": A vampire, two fledglings, a werewolf, the headmistress, four students, a wizard, and a very angry seer. Well this was a very interesting group of people. Though having a variety of powers meant that the group could cover a lot of weaknesses. Where one species lacked, another could cover. Well, it wouldn't be so bad.

"We'll just be extra careful. Rely on detection and protection charms, and carry out actions based on careful planning," Cinq contributed.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

It seemed they were getting ready. He had no idea that so many other people had been taken. Kids? This escalated things drastically. CIan would do everything in his power to help kill the family and help get the people out of there. Especially the kids and Nerissa. Even though he and the merperson weren't extremely close, her kidnapping made all of these things personal for him. Even if the place wasn't the right one, the others were right. It was worth a try.

▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Kai Sparrowheart

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

After he finished feeding, Zane looked at the woman. She really was pitiful. Perhaps she was no different than him. Maybe she had been forced to join the Family, much like he had been coerced into working with Roi. Did that excuse her actions? Of course not. How could he forgive the stranger if he could not forgive himself?

Hearing Strike call for him, Zane stood. He was all alone with the woman. Cinq had already left. Looking at her, the fledgling got an idea. He carried the woman over to the stairs and pushed her down. She landed with a thud. "What?" he said, ignoring the woman.

Zane wasn't sure what to make of having students fight, but he had a feeling that something was likely to go wrong. He looked at them all. "Well Tay, it's been a while since we worked together, now hasn't it," the fledgling said with a smirk on his face.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff