Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[CLOSED] A.L.C.H.E.M.Y. Booth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:14 pm
Turning the flame up just a hint more, Nebi watched the liquid bubble into the center bauble. "Aw, sweet! It didn't explode!" Nebi said ecstatically. She turned to Eisheth and pointed to herself, her tail waving happily. "So did I really win?"

46+6=52

santime

Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:49 pm
Freya was very serious about coming to try out her alchemy skills one more time. Well, perhaps she just liked mixing things together and setting them on fire.

Today, she picked up some fur, and some seeds, and dropped them together into the mix. Maybe she would create LIFE FROM THAT WHICH HAD LIFE BEFORE IT. She cackled ominously.

Quote:
5 - a bit of brown fluff and fur, presumably taken from minipets;
1 - some simple small brown seeds (like cumin);

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:50 pm
The only thing left to add to a mixture that attempted to create life.. was blood. Blood was the life giver, and so she grabbed the little vial of stuff that looked like blood, and dropped it in. Vial and all!

And then she cackled again. After all, that's what mad scientists did when they tried to create life, wasn't it? They CACKLED.

"BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA."

Quote:
3-4: You take a bit of dark red, blood looking liquid from a transparent vial;

Score: 13
Quote:
11-18: TIER 2. Something got terribly wrong: you feel the odd smell of a rotten egg, and your potion suddenly looks like a vaisel's vomit. Too bad

That.. that wasn't life at all.. Freya backed away from the potion when it emitted the foulest smell, and her eyes watered. "I am no mad science persons.." She muttered sadly, and picked up her potion, dumping it into one of the plants.

santime
I will take 5,000 silver from tier 2, plus a consolation flask, thank you <3 also quoting for the watering plants raffle XD

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Once gifted with the little ingredient, the witch could only stare up at Eisheth in wonder, her eyes wide and her face showing clear adoration. For a moment she only held the little bottle close to her heart, touched by the gesture. Unsure of what else to do, Belladonna swept into a deep curtsey.
"This is most excellent! Thank you very, very much! I shall cherish it always!" Already the witch was committing the ingredient's properties to memory, her eyebrows slightly scrunched as she did her best to remember them quickly so she could accurately label it once she returned home.
With a warm smile the witch turned back to the Horsewoman, excited to tell her about her own potion making, though they were surely paltry compared to Eisheth's. But before she could fully explain herself, a more delicate situation presented itself and the witch instead decided to once more try her hand at another potion.
This time she grabbed what looked like bug wings (they were shimmering and rather pretty!) and some little pebbles. Not wanting to linger much longer, the witch turned back and studied the other ingredients for a moment.
Santime
Derp, sorry I forgot to reply to this earlier. We'll just pretend this happened earlier. >///<;

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

AyeAvast rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:50 pm
All the options the witch had seemed pretty alright, but what really caught her eye was the sand. It just looked so... Delicate. And when she drew close, she could feel the heat coming off from it.
Pink eyes glittered as she dumped the ingredients in, all excited to see her potion. When they finally settled, they had turned to embers. Glowing, almost pulsating embers. Not necessarily one inclined toward fire, the witch still grew most excited over her concoction and waved at Eisheth.
"LOOK LOOK! I did it! I didn't even use your potion because that's too precious but look! I made... Something!" She called to the Horsewoman, more than vastly proud of herself. It didn't amtter that she didn't know what she'd made, she only knew that she'd made it! And properly too! Maybe now Eisheth would be proud of her and think her a real witch, especially since she'd proven her potion making abilities!

Santime
Hey! Belladonna won 2 tokens! Thank youuu!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm
CATCHING UP: PRIZES FOR 12/9 / OOC POST

molly8972
Madow Glow sent!

poke mattix
Marble Mars sent!"

ALL TIER PRIZES SENT, LET ME KNOW, IF YOU'RE MISSING ANY (AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE EMPTY FLASK U EVERYONE)

PRIZES FOR 13/9 / OOC POST

AyeAvast
Since you're the only person who actually did that, you win 3 tokens! You can use this post to claim them.

_______

Katsura Zanshin
There were just two winners in the short game, so each of you wind 2 tokens! You can use this post to claim them.

Horticulturalist
There were just two winners in the short game, so each of you wind 2 tokens! You can use this post to claim them.

_______

Nio Love
Since you're the only person to redeem silver, you get a bit more than promised! Also, since you were the only one to participate in the raffle, you win 3 tokens! You can use this post to claim them.

ALSO EVERYONE MENTIONED ABOVE GETS THE EMPTY FLASK:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TOKENS FOR 13/9: 0/10
Thank you everyone for playing!

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
Izumi Tenshi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 pm
Micail found his way back to the alchemy booth. The first time he tried to create something it turned out horrible. He shivered thinking about the nasty smell that came off of whatever he had made. Not only that... he was pretty sure that if he had dumped it into one of the plants on the counter that it would have shriveled up and died... or worse. It would have caught fire and burned the whole booth down. That would be the last thing he needed. Come to the Academy as a guest then end up setting the whole place on fire. Yeah, that would go over well.

He waled up to the booth and nodded to the girl attending the booth. Maybe this time he wont make a complete fool of himself. Maybe this time he will actually make something worth it. For a moment he just stood there and looked over the bottles sitting on the counter. He spotted a bottle filled with a bit of white dust. reaching over he grabbed it and placed it on the counter then looked around for something else. He spotted some tiny dark grey granules looking suspiciously like minipet teeth and thought those would be an interesting combination with the white dust.  
Izumi Tenshi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:41 pm
santime
RAFFLE

After choosing two things to work with Micail reaching for the heafy bottle he had used last time. He remembered this bottle because of the smell. It smelled of plants and the liquid inside looked like oil. Last time he had used a pan and fried them over a burner. That seemed to be easy so he decided to go with that again. He put the white dist into the pan first and paused for a moment. That white dust smelt kinda like... Oh he hoped that wasn't what it was. Rather then dwell on the smell he went a head and added the dark grey granules. Once they were in the pan he poured some of the liquid from the bottle over the two. He moved the pan around to mix them, then put the pan on the burner.

Once again Micail had the feeling that he didn't do too good. Once again an odd smell of a rotten eggs wafted up from the pan. He quickly covered his nose remembering how horrible it had been before. It had been so bad that after he thought he was going to be sick. Looking down at the pan he noticed his potion turning the color of vaisel's vomit. Again.

"Again? Uh..." He groaned in horror at the smell. Looking around he spotted one of the pants. "What the hell..." he shrugged. Holding the pan as far away from him as he could he dumped the potion he had made into the plant. For a moment nothing happened, then suddenly something began to grow all over the plant. It looked like white fuzz... or something. With in seconds the whole plant was covered and a horrible oder began to come from it. Ok... he was not what you would call good at this. He glanced up at the girl in the booth.

"Please tell me i'm not the only one who's potion turned out like that..."

Score: 18  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
molly8972 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 pm
Anthe walked over to the alchemy booth once again. She felt she was getting quite good at choosing the right ingredients and actions for her potions. All though they didn't always end up that way... but enough of that. She waltzed up to the booth and looked around at the ingredients.

She decided to work with only the brown cumin seeds today. They created nice texture to the mixture without ruining the flavor. She felt that they would be a good focal point. She added them into the boiling pot, stirring them gently.

molly8972 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:19 pm
While looking into the pot, Anthe saw the discoloration of the mixture was slightly off. She grabbed the vial of the blood like liquid and poured some in. She watched and stirred for a while. She still didn't think the coloring was right so she added a bit more blood liquid. She felt that it would most likely help.

But apparently the laws of nature didn't think so. After adding the second spritz of red liquid the mixture became brown. Like poop brown. But not just any poop. VAISEL poop. And everyone knows vaisel poop is the worst. it can stink up the room in an instant. No one would want to get near if a vaisel pooped.

Seeing the horrid concoction Anthe shuddered. She really couldn't present this to the horseman. it wouldn't be right. She felt like a horrible excuse for a potions maker. And she had done so well the last time.... she secretly grabbed the mix and poured it onto the plants next to the alchemy station. Immediately on contact they shriveled and died. She would have a hard time explaining THAT. I guess that the mix really became vaisel poop. Well now she knew how to make one of the most potent substances in halloween....

santime
Entering the raffle! And also for my tier 1 prize ( 4+4+1+1 + 10) I would like an untrained tracker plz! SN: molly8972

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Sosiqui rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:07 pm
Ah, Alchemy. Manyara grinned toothily in approval. Her own Clan's art was more than worthy of her attention, even if she wasn't an alchemist herself. She stepped up, plunging her hands into the ingredients... and came up with some red things and some transparent wings.

One red thing found its way to her mouth. Spicy. She nodded even as she clamped her mouth shut, her eyes growing a bit red from the heat of it.

Sosiqui rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:08 pm
Now to mix them together... Manyara dumped them over the heated pebbles and listened for the delicious sizzle, poking at them with one clawlike fingernail. The result was... hm.

Not very good. But that didn't trouble her too much - there was a reason why Manyara was a scavenger and not an alchemist. Manyara dumped the potion over one of the plants, where it sat gloppily in the pot, making the plant wilt a bit. Ah well. She grinned and bowed to the booth's owner. Better luck next time...

((Tier 2~ raffle please!
SN: Sosiqui just in case idk haha))  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Katsura Zanshin rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 pm
Kemnebi had managed to scrape together another hundred silver seeds, and put her contribution in the box. Last time she came, she made a pretty good concoction and had won a cute little mini. She certainly hoped that she'd be able to keep them once she left the school after the festival. She didn't see why not, but there you have it.

Looking over the ingredients, Nebi thought she'd like to try different ones this time. She grabbed the little brown seeds and the small, spicy looking veggies.  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:57 pm
After getting her ingredients, Nebi examined the reagents she could use. The transparent vial that looked like blood caught her attention. She hadn't tried that yet. She'd only burned her concoction last time. Reaching out for the vial, she poured some over her ingredients, mixing the three together thoroughly. The resulting mixture didn't look like much, she had to admit. Maybe she should heat it after all.

Turning to the heated sand, Kemnebi put her potion in the bowl and watched it heat up. After bringing it to a boil, she began to smell something awful. Nebi pulled her potion out of the heat and wrinkled her nose. Looks like she had heated it too much; it now smelled of rotten eggs and it looked like Vaisel vomit.

"Well, that certainly didn't work." Nebi muttered, pouring her concoction over one of the plants that were conveniently nearby. She couldn't be sure, but it seemed even the plant wilted a little from the potion. Well...maybe Nebi should just...sneak off now...yes....

santime
Rafffle

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
- h a b i b a t i - rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:23 pm
Well, Ingrid is not really good at alchemy.... But why not have a try? Maybe she could improve her alchemy skills, then. She reached her pockets, and dump 100 silver into a huge donation box in the counter. Then, she walks over the table that has a lot of ingredients on top of it.

" Okay... So let's see if i remember this correctly... ", she said as she glanced over the ingredients. She was about to pick up the little red vegetables, but she hesitates. Finally, she choose a pile of smelly dark green leaves in a bowl. " Well, i think i'll use this one. ", she said as she took the ingredient out from the bowl. " Hmm... I love the scent! ", she said as her nose quickly picked up the scent of the item.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff