Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 pm
"There's no reason for me to eat your soul when my goal has been complete. I've managed to take something from you that you'll never receive again," Demetrius commented as the angel took Tamera's lifeless body in her arms, "She feels delicious in me. I can feel her squirming around to find a way out. It's like that first night we found her and she wanted to escape, do you remember? Do you remember her touch? Her kiss?"

He chuckled to himself as he watched her fly away. If he implanted a child within the angel, then the connection was made. It would mean that their child, if it did exist, would be the one to end any apocalypse that would occur.

Demetrius, however, narrowed his gaze on the distant angel. His reign of torture were far from over.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:09 pm
Ellyone sat on a cloud high about the world holding Tamera's body close. "He took you from me." Ellyone breathed. "Both of you." He planned to torture her with this. She knew that's what he had planned. Two tears fell from her cheeks escaping from the cloud and hit the earth. Now the seed had been planted both in her and in the earth. "Do not be sad for long." Gabriel said petting her shoulder. "Your demon will come to love you."
"I don't want him." Ellyone growled. "Nor do I want the thing growing inside me."
"You'll change your mind when it's born. Don't worry, We'll safe guard her body until you release her soul. We'll purify it but she'll never be allowed to leave heaven."
"Then when I release her soul, I'll never leave heaven either." Reluctantly she let Gabriel take the body and put it in a glass casing to preserve. Ellyone could already feel the growling babe inside her and felt disgusted by it. Yet. She knew too that when it was born she'd adore it. Even if it's father hated her. She'd make the child indifferent to him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You need to push Ellyone." The nurse in the American hospital growled.
"I am pushing you just can't feel it!" Ellyone roared.
"Then try to relax!" The Nurse hissed.
"Oh you say that again I'll kill you all- AH!!!" She cried rocking back on her heals as the sound of a baby cried. "A boy." The nurse said cleaning it up and handing it to Ellyone. At first she didn't want to hold it but then it opened it's eyes showing clear grey eyes. And she gladly accepted her child. The only problem was. She didn't know what to name him. She looked up at the nurses who all expected her to name the child but she had no idea. So she looked down at him and said the first thing that came into her head. "Klaus."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 am
"It's a son!"

Demetrius sipped at the chalice as the other demons around him celebrated the birth of his son at a small get-together. He had heard that he had knocked up the angel Ellyone and that she was giving birth that same day. At first, he was disgusted that his seed had entered her at all, but at the other side he was also intrigued that he had a son now. And now he wanted that son taken from the angel.

He tossed his chalice to the side as he stood up, the other demons noticed, "You're not planning on getting that kid are you?"

"And leave what is rightfully mind at the ends of that angel? I think not," Demetrius cracked his knuckles, "Remember? She can't touch me let alone eat my soul. All she can do is put up a little fight."

The other demons chuckled as Demetrius started to head out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:21 pm
Ellyone smiled her thanks and after a few minutes took flight back to Heaven knowing that Demetrius would be after the child and there was no way she'd let him get his hands on Klaus. "What are you going to do if he tries to take your son?" The nurse asked worried.
Ellyone smiled a little. "I'll bind him like God taught me." She said before taking off to the skies. Klaus stayed nestled in her arms and she ascended to the gates of heaven entering and having the gates shut behind her. "No you can't just call me big milk thing I'm mummy." She teased her son tickling his chin as she took him to the room where Tamera's body was kept. "See? This is your auntie. Mummy loved her very much." She purred kissing his forehead. "Daddy killed her, and we need to protect you from your father. Else he'll hurt you too."
"The child." A voice hissed behind her. She turned and gasped. Three weeping angels stood behind her and her eyes widened in fear. "Why?"
"God wills the child be his!" They echoed.
"No! No! He promised that I could have this child! Why is he changing his mind?!" Panic soared through her as she pressed Klaus closer.
"Demetrius is coming for the child. God wants it dead." Ellyone screamed in protest and without taking her eyes off them dashed out of the room looking for Gabriel. He'd have answers. Instead he too tried to take her child away. "You should have found a human male to couple with." He said sadly wrenching her child from her arms. Klaus screamed as Gabriel took Klaus to God. There was a squeak and the crying stopped. Ellyone screamed and fled heaven finding Demetrius easily black tears flowing as her legs threatened to give out. "Demetius. . . They. . . They killed him. . . our baby they killed him." Her hand went to his heart as she forced him to the ground. "Please Demetrius, I know you care not for me but they killed Klaus!!!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:13 pm
Never had he thought that seeing the angel cry over their child made Demetrius feel such rage for what happened. He had never even seen his son... Though he was just a demon, Demetrius wanted his son to be just like him; wealthy, power all around him, and given anything he ever wanted. Now...his son was dead. He kicked the angel away from him, "You should've given him to me, at least he would've been away from damned angels."

Demetrius watched as Ellyone made no attempt to get up, simply crying even harder for the loss of the child. There was no satisfaction he could feel. Instead, he felt the loss of a son he had not even met. If he were to ever come close to feeling love, it would be to his child. Demetrius helped Ellyone back on to her feet, "Pull yourself together. My son may be dead because of your lack of thinking, but it will not be in vain."

He brushed passed her, "I'll kill the other angels and the person you call God."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 pm
Ellyone nodded. "I tried to protect him. I tried to keep them from him but Gabriel took him." She gave a roar of pure unadulterated rage. She could feel something raging through her. The bracelet on her wrist flooded grey and shattered. Her wings spread out sharpening and staining black. Her body shuddered as more black tears rolled down her cheeks. "Klaus. . ." She sobbed burying her face in her claws. "My baby Klaus." She stood up slowly. "I'll them all!!" Living things around them turned to stone. The contract on her heart turned red like blood. "All of them must die." The more living creatures that turned to stone the more power she got and eventually they faded into nothing. For a moment her eyes turned red as she looked to the heavens. Her hand drifted to her slowly healing belly and she choked back a sob. Another loud scream and instead of going after the angels and god she started devouring the energy of living things. Humans, animals and plants it was as if she was a one woman apocalypse. As if the prophecy were true. . . Darkness will fall. . .

Gabriel turned from the gates and rushed to God in a panic. "It's as we feared master." He said shaking. "The syndrome has taken full effect. . .She's no longer and angel. She's. . . An Original Weeping Angel." Gabriel shuddered in both fear and revulsion. "You were right to rid the child. If it had have grown. . . I dare no think the horror it would unleash. But what do we do about Eli?"
God remained silent stroking an unseen animal humming thoughtfully. "Transfer the suspended soul of the preserved human girl's child into her as her own soul. Maybe bringing that human back will make Eli's original Angellic genes revert and see things our way." Gabriel nodded and moved to the chamber muttering. "Tamera. . .Eli. . . Forgive me."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:55 am
This was a sight to see. Demetrius watched from a not too far distance as Ellyone began her change. He had no idea what to expect from this point as he watched what used to be an angel start a reign of mass destruction. This was to be quite admired from any other stand point, but the loss of his own child was far too great for him to see reason. Then again, his eyes glowing crimson as his own demon form began to emerge, he wanted his own destruction as well. His skin turned midnight black and became hard as steal, and grew three times his normal height before he took a step onto the ground. Within a 500 foot radius, it almost seemed magnetic for souls to leave their living bodies to be consumed by him.

This was natural, he thought to himself as he made his way towards Ellyone. He had no desire to consume her soul, only to cause chaos along her side. She may have been an angelic being before, whom he detested, but she was the mother of his dead child and turning into an unknown creature he could cause pain and suffering with.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:18 am
Ellyone turned, feeling a being with the same pain as she make its way toward her. The unmistakable yearning in her heart was swallowed by the screams of the humans around her. Looking around her creatures both human and animal stood frozen in place as stone or disappeared turning into ash. She moved with a sick sort of glee as her skin fluctuated from pink to grey. Her eyes roamed but she stopped walking toward the being because what seemed to be ghost stood in front of her. She shook her head and roared loudly. "Stop this please. . .Eli please stop this!" Ellyone roared louder more feral, like she'd become more animal than anything else. "You took him from me! I will not rest until your prescious earth is dust beneath my feet and your so called Merciful God is begging me, pleading me for mercy. I will become so much more that even the devil himself will tremble at the sound of my name." She had no idea who this angel speaking to her was it wasn't Gabriel so she had no respect for it. "You angel. The very sight of you makes me want to destroy you. I cannot believe I wanted to be like you! I know what I want now." She dispelled the illusion and flew toward the being filled with pain.

I want Demi.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:50 pm
Demetrius noticed Ellyone approaching him. Her new look seemed adequate for the Hell they were creating together. She was no longer the angel that tricked him into her service, but a darker woman who had lost too much at once. He had taken away her human love as well as the child within the human, and now she had lost the son that she bore with him. Two spirits were gone, and Tamera's soul still remained within him begging to be set free. Demetrius welcomed Ellyone with open arms as the demon held the darker woman, "This new look on you is quite fitting. Shall we purge this disgusting, human-infested world with such destruction together?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:03 pm
Ellyone smiled and held him back. He seemed less repulsed by her now. Almost pleased with her new form. She put her head on his shoulder showing, for a moment, a sliver of weakness, she just wanted to be held. To be told that they'd try for another. "I plan on watching it burn from my new seat in heaven." She answered quickly. "And I hope, that you will be with me when this occurs?" She said with a slight question. She wasn't sure if this was all real or a dream. Was Demetrius really wanting to be with her now or just pretending for some other gain? Part of her wanted to use a strange power she had but another part of her wanted this to play out. If he betrayed her like before. She'd deal with him as mercilessly as every one else.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:24 pm
"I have no desire for Heaven," he fixed a loose hair to behind her ear, he could see the disappointment in her eyes, "I seat myself in the inferno of Hell or this wasteland of humans. Anything higher and i'm afraid I may fall."

The last part was a simple joke which he chuckled at before grazing his lips against her brow, "If you seat yourself in the Heavens and I seat myself on this wretched place, surely we'll form a union that will no doubt be the undoing of this planet. But, I want a son. You shall give me one."

Demetrius was not a sentimental man. He was a demon by nature and took what he wanted without care for the other. However, he was starting to care for this new woman in his arms and he wanted no other female to bear his child. She was the only one capable of carrying a demonic infant within her to full term.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 pm
Ellyone blushed a little but it looked like black staining the slight grey of her skin. "Only a son? No daughters?" She asked. "Wouldn't you find it fun to kill any man who wanted her hand?" She smirked a little. "I would enjoy a union with you. Any others seem like parasites compared to your ruthless nature. I want for your heart to beat only for me and the children I'll bare." She pressed a kiss to his cheek, her fangs brushing the skin. She had completely forgotten the human. He was all that mattered, why hadn't she seen that before? Why hadn't she accepted him in her bed every night instead of that human? Her black wings wrapped around them pulling him in closer. "This world will be ours." She said at last. She felt more at peace then she ever had been. But then the weight of losing Klaus hit her hard. The sound of his screams echoed in her mind and she struggled not to buckle. The ground beneath them seemed to shake violently with her pain. She'd failed her son. And there was nothing she could do to change that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:23 pm
'Ellie...'

Demetrius' eyes widened when he heard the small voice out of nowhere. He could see that Ellyone heard the voice as well, but she seemed not to notice too much. The demon swooped Ellyone off of her feet, but he felt a sudden pain in his chest and dropped the female to the ground. He clutched his chest before feeling such a violent sensation from within him. What the hell was going on? Demetrius then released a black liquid from his mouth before watching something fast as the speed of light dart away.

This was odd...and it had never happened before. Demetrius turned to Ellyone, "Come, you will sire me with sons. I care not for daughters."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:31 pm
Ellyone's eyes followed the liquid then realisation dawned. "No. . ." A second chance? But this time as a father? "No. . . They can't do this! They must die first!" She raced to him. "They're trying to bring the human back! To drive us apart! They'll bring back my old self! I hated being that! Please help me stop them. I'll bare you as many sons and daughters as you want just don't let them-" Her head throbbed as images flashed in her mind. Tamera's eyes opened from her coffin as she burst forth. Gabriel knelt hunched against a staff keeping him from collapsing. Ellyone fell to her knees as she fought what her black soul knew was true. There was no second chance. Not now. Not yet. They brought back Tamera to end them both. Her body shook. This was not how she planned it! Now she was going to have to kill Tamera.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 pm
Rebirth. That's what it felt like. Tamera blinked until she felt she had awoken as if from a strange dream, well a nightmare to be exact. She was helped out of her weird bed by a handsome man that seemed to be in pain. What was going on? Where was she? The place around her was...desolate, it was a cemetery... Then, the memories came back. Demetrius had killed her. Tamera then looked to ask the man who helped her out a question, but he was gone. She then felt a kick in her stomach. Tamera glanced down to see a small round bump in her lower abdomen. The nights with Ellie formed in her mind, the angel had gotten her pregnant with a child. A small smile formed on Tamera's lips, maybe she got a second chance for a reason.

Demetrius watched as Ellyone began to react from what he lost. No...the thing that left his body was...Tamera's soul. This was not good at all. This only meant that they would be stopped in their reign of terror because a human will give birth to the salvation of all human kind. Demetrius wouldn't allow his chance for his preferred ending to go under the rug, he would help Ellyone kill the human and the creature that doomed his sole plan within the b***h's belly!

"Keep yourself at a distance," Demetrius turned to Ellyone, "If you get any closer to her, you'll revert back to your weaker self. Surely, you wouldn't want that now that my desire for you has grown. I will be the one to kill the nuisance."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff