Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:28 pm
Jess raced past the two not bothering to stop. "Damn it Emma you should've waited for me to put it in!" She hissed as she ran toward the room bursting through not bothering to close it. "Now look what you've done." She growled cleaning up the blood and redoing the pump before rolling her over and gasped quickly shutting the door. The stupid girl had jarred the newly healed claw marks on her back and pulled one open. "This is going to hurt." She said after pulling out the first aid kit and started disinfecting the wounds. Emma woke and screamed in agony. "Yes I'm making this hurt!" Jess roared. "So you learn to wait for me!" Emma squealed once more trying to claw herself away from the source of the pain but it hurt too much to move. She screamed louder this time a word laced it. She was crying out for her mother but it was so muffled it sounded like she was crying out for the female vampire trying to prevent her brother from draining Emma dry. "Oh Em, I'm sorry but you must learn to wait for me. You know you can't put the pump in on your own. And I told you that you were playing with fire by doing this."
"Had to know." Emma breathed.
"Yes well now you do. Hos only feelings for you is that you are food nothing more." Jess growled as she wrapped up Emma's torso.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:06 pm
Once Oscar regained his composure, Anya kept a hold on his wrist as they went to the source of the fresh blood. She opened the door and took a quick step back at the sight and smell of the fresh blood all over the bathroom. Covering her nose quickly, she turned to see Oscar had covered his nose this time to prevent himself from draining the blood completely from both humans.

"God...damn you...human..." Oscar growled as he pulled Anya out of his way as he glowered at the two humans in front of him, "You keep taunting us with this God damn blood as if this is some sick game to you! Did you ever consider how mad this drives us with thirst!? Have you ever even thought that one of us may not be able to control ourselves at some point and drain every ounce of blood in your pathetic excuses for bodies!?"

"That's enough!" Anya covered his mouth from behind, "They know it's not a sick game and-"

"Just wait! These humans will even find it hilarious one day by shoving us beneath the God forsaken sun! How much of a kick would that be!?" he turned and yelled at the two humans, then he turned back to Anya.

Oscar then stormed off, leaving Anya with the two humans in the bathroom. Anya glanced down at Emma with sympathy before noticing the other human patching up Emma as well as the pump. She didn't need to be told that Emma did this herself to see what type of reaction she would get from Oscar or herself. Anya's eyes then landed on Emma, "Please be more careful next time, Emma."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:23 pm
Jess glared at them both as they left then reattached her earpiece. "Did you get all that Conrad?" She asked with a flat tone.
"Yes I did." He replied then it sounded like he took a sip from something. "Seems he'll never love my Emma. There will be no planned push. I will arrive. Make them see she is not to be harmed in any way. I wonder how they'll react when they learn the truth."
"Hopefully not like the werewolves." Jess said in a clipped tone.
"Yes. Let's hope not." Conrad said hanging up.

Emma stared at the window as they yelled at her. When the pain hit her with the pump she'd forgotten all reason. Forgotten that Oscar would be mad and forgotten why she was putting the pump in herself. Everything was a blur to her. And pain filled her terribly. When the two vampires left she then let tears fall. She let the pain of her back and her belly swarm her. She bit her lip and buried her head in her pillows. "Hey don't do that." Jess soothed petting her arm. Emma flinched away. "All right I'll leave you alone." She said getting up and leaving Emma alone. "I'll come back with something to eat later."
"Not hungry." Emma growled.
"Do you want me to get An-"
"No! No one! I don't want anyone just leave me alone." Emma growled shoving her head under her pillows. Jess nodded and left the room closing the door behind her and sighed scratching her head. "Dammit they're all going to be the death of me." She hissed heading toward the kitchen to get something to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:28 pm
"Why can't you be on my side?" Oscar growled as he sat on the bed in his room, glaring at Anya, "You always defend her as if she's your kid. News flash: You can't have kids and she's not yours!"

Anya stood silently as she looked down at the floor. Oscar knew he hit a sore spot and felt guilty for his words. He felt guilty for also going off on Emma, he didn't need to yell at her like that when she was already in obvious pain. Oscar stood up from the bed and walked over to Anya, "I'm sorry..."

The female vampire's saddened expression deepened as she took a step away from Oscar, "I want to be alone..."

"Anya, I didn't mean it... You'll have-"

"Leave me alone, Oscar," Anya walked passed him and went into his bed, "Just go..."

"Anya..." he breathed, but left the room when she covered herself in the sheets.

He leaned against the door as he ran his fingers through his hair, trying to figure out what to do.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:44 pm
Jess walked past him with a glare. "You know, she didn't do this to get your attention, Emma I mean." The girl said coldly. "She did this because she was impatient and well quite frankly because she's an idiot." Jess shook her head. "And it would be wise not to go apologise to her. She'll likely throw something at you. Namely her pump. I'd give both of them a few days. Oh yes by the way." She handed him some keys. "Those are to the cattle gate we own a dairy farm just down the road. Don't drain them dry please. It's how we make our money." Then she headed off to the kitchen to make dinner for herself and Emma thought she knew Emma would refuse it.

Emma laid motionless for a long time. Mainly because she felt numb moving hurt. Even breathing. But she heard what Jess and Conrad were talking about. Learn the truth? What truth? What plan? And what was is that the werewolves knew? What the hell was going on? Pain and anger burned through her as she tried to sit up and figure out what was going on. She felt like she was wearing a corset with how tight her chest felt. She knew she should'nt be walking now but she had to know. Needed to know. What's going on? She threw open her door and staggered toward the kitchen heaving in painful breaths. "Jess." She wheezed feeling light headed. About half way there her legs gave out on her and she slid to the floor panting hard trying to drag in some breaths. "Anya. . ." She wheezed feeling more alone than she had ever felt in her life. "Mama. . ." Tears fell down her cheeks as her gaze went blurry. "Any one. . ." She hissed lowly in the end before closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:45 am
Oscar kept the keys to the barn in his pocket. He wasn't thirsty now and he figured Anya wasn't either so he'll save the newfound treat for later. However, he did noticed that the sun was slowly creeping onto the horizon from a window now too far from him. Oscar made his way to Anya's room to sleep since the female vampire wasn't going to let him stay in his own room.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:24 pm
Emma woke to someone gently trying to wake her and she opened her eyes slowly with a frown. Her eyes didn't focus enough for her to see who it was but she could see well enough for the person to tell her to keep quiet. Then hands lifted her and she was in someone's arms being carried back to bed. Was is Oscar? No. The person didn't smell like her vampires. Her frown deepened. What was she smelling? She gasped in realisation but then a soft lullaby sounded in her ear and she felt her consciousness fade into sleep again. No matter how much she struggled not to go to sleep that's what was happening. Sleep.

Conrad thought he'd surprise everyone by arriving early. What he didn't expect to find was that he'd just beat the sun to the sky and when he walked down the main hall his daughter was half sitting half laying in the hallway pale and unconscious. He struggled not to roar as he lifted her up into his arms and carried her back to what smelt like her room. He then gently placed her on the bed and after tucking her in slipped in the other side curling protectively around her and held her close. "Don't worry." He whispered. "I'll keep you safe." He smiled in triumph as Emma rolled over and snuggled against him with a small sigh. Her conscious mind might not know but her sub conscious did.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:19 pm
Oscar woke up in Anya's bed to see that even Anya had snuck into the room during the day and slept close to him. It gave him some peace of mind to know she wasn't angry with him for what he had told her before parting with her. He was the first up as the sun began to go down, showering and clothing himself before he walked back into the room to see Anya brushing her hair in front of the vanity, "Why are you primping yourself?"

"Don't you smell him? Conrad is here and he hasn't seen me in centuries," Anya began to touch up her make-up, "I look a lot different than I had when I attended his kingdom back then."

"Seriously...we don't even know this guy and you're acting like he's a king," Oscar commented dryly.

"Because he is a king and we need to show respect for him," Anya retorted before standing up, "You're not going out wearing that in front of him."

"What's wrong with this?" Oscar was wearing casual jeans and a t-shirt, "This isn't bad."

"Change it," Anya stated bluntly before heading to the door, "I'm going to find Emma and see what she's doing."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:59 pm
Emma woke up slowly. But all she could see was the window outside showing the night sky. She sat up slowly and saw a vampire napping in a chair near her bed. She frowned confused. Who was this random? She thought inching around him but he caught her wrist. "Let's not have a repeat of today okay?" He purred looking up at her tenderly. "Um. . .okay?" She replied. "I just want to go to the bathroom." He nodded slowly and let her go watching her rush off to the bathroom. Once there she used the phone the wall to the left near the basin. "Anya." She hissed when the other answered. "There's some random vampire in my room. . . I don't know who he is but he watched me sleep. And I'm scared he wants to eat me. What do I do?" She whined pathetically.

Conrad raised an eyebrow at his child's behaviour. Hadn't her mother told her who he was? His frown deepened when his sensitive hearing picked up on her conversation. No. Her mother never told her who he was. A flare of anger went through him as he realised what this meant. She would fear him. And since the wolve's purged his blood from her she would react how any other human would react to him at first meeting. Scared. He gave a mild sigh and just continued to sit there wondering how long she would be with this annoying fear when he heard the door handle jungle a tiny bit. He moved suddenly standing up solemnly and looking as intimidating as his age would allow and smirked. "Hello. . . Mikolov's."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:00 am
Oscar was the one who opened the door, but as soon as the person made their introduction, Anya curtsied low to the floor and spoke in perfect Romanian, "It is an honor to be back in your presence, my King."

The male vampire eyed the older man with contempt before closing the door behind him. He was about to make a comment before Anya snatched his wrist and forced him to his knees to whisper sharply, "Show your respect!"

"I don't even know this guy," Oscar grumbled.

Anya stood on her feet before standing between Oscar and Conrad, "Forgive my brother, my King, he is still barely a few centuries old and has limited knowledge of our kind."

"Limited knowledge!?" Oscar's eyes widened with anger as he stood back up, "If he's a real king then everyone would've known instead of a few people who had seen him."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:16 am
Conrad's lips quirked. "Can I help that my children do not speak of me for fear they incur my wrath for their plain tones?" He asked Ocsar. "Or the fact that Emma is. . . of great value to our kind and to stop treating her as my assistant has reported," He leaned down as he spoke forcing the other's face to his. "If she cries, becomes injured or you touch her in any way that is not welcome then I will make sure, personally. That the rest of your kindred life is a living hell for you." His smile was cold as he spoke.
He righted himself then assisted Anya to stand. "Now youngling, retrieve Emma from the bathroom." He waved a hand at Oscar. Oh yes he was going to enjoy tormenting this boy unless he improved on his behaviour to Emma. But then, where was the fun in her submitting right away? If she is anything like her mother. . . Conrad thought darkly. Then let the games begin. . .

Emma pressed her ear to the door biting her lip a little in slight fear of what would happen. And from what she had gathered. This Conrad she'd been talking to obviously had taken a liking to her for him to threaten Oscar then so blatantly ordered him to. . . retrieve her from the bathroom as if she were a child. So being as angry as she could muster she thrust open the door and stomped out standing as tall as she could and said. "Sit down Oscar. I can retrieve myself! I am not a little girl to be dragged around and if you think," She rounded on Conrad. "That I will be ordered about like all your little. . . underlings, prepare to go to sleep with an aching groin every sunrise because that's what will be happening."
Oh yes. . . Definitely like her mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:48 pm
"I wasn't planning on getting you anyways," Oscar put his hands in his pockets before turning back to Conrad, "As if i'd touch her to begin with. Trust me, there's no desire for any physical contact. If anything we're being held here against our will."

"Oscar!" Anya glared over at him before curtsying again to Conrad, "My brother means well and he swears upon his honor and my own that he will treat Emma with the up-most respect a lady should receive."

"Quit being a kiss-a**," Oscar walked over to Anya and made her stand straight, "He's no different than-"

Anya was swift when she kicked the back of Oscar's knees to make him buckle and fall to his knees. She placed a hand on his head before smiling at Conrad, "Again, I apologize for my brother, he's been my ward for some time and it seems i've let him speak too freely over his lifetime."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:58 pm
Emma face fell at Oscar's words. It was by much but her eyes watered and Conrad gave a threatening growl at Oscar. "I tire of your games boy." He said ignoring Anya's words and with a commanding look that ordered her to let Oscar go he dragged the wheezing boy to his feet. "Apologise to Emma. Milaya, do not cry." He said with a soft tender smile. "Say the word and he spends the first two hours in the sun."
"No Conrad don't do that." She whimpered. Did she see his face soften? Did he just call her sweetheart? She frowned a little through tears. Why? She raced over to Anya and hugged her from behind as if the other would protect her from this intimidating male.
Conrad's eyes flashed black with hurt. Why doesn't she run to me? He thought tossing Oscar with ease into the bathroom. "You will learn respect Oscar." He said simply. "Respect for your king and your Princess." Then he turned and gave Emma a pat on the head before gliding out of the room to the kitchen.
Emma shook uselessly as tears rolled down her cheeks. "He's scary in person." She hiccuped.

"Well that went great!" Jess said glowering at Conrad before feeding him some of her blood before getting some of his in return. "Yes I know. I lost my temper but the way he spoke to her. . . It enraged me more than I thought it would." He sighed and rubbed his temples. "This will take a while to become placid to."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:20 pm
Anya responded by holding onto Emma to comfort the human before Conrad left, then went to help Oscar up, "You can't act like that in front of him. And why would you say such hurtful things?"

Oscar glanced over at Emma before dusting himself off, "It's because of her that we're stuck here..."

"It's because of her we're alive," Anya repeated, then went back to Emma, "I noticed he mentioned a Princess. She must be in a recent generation, because I surely haven't met her before."

The male vampire trudged away from the room as he put his hands in his pockets. Everyone kept warning him not to touch her, not to hurt her, blah blah blah. He growled to himself, why would he touch a human? Even if Anya disbanded their agreement, she was still his bound partner until she asked to take the bond back. He could still feel the gold ring dangling on his chain necklace beneath his shirt. So far, he wouldn't trade that for anything.

Anya comforted Emma as best as she could, "Oscar didn't mean that. You know how he is, he's always in a bad mood."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:31 pm
Emma hiccuped a little. "But why is everyone picking on me?" She asked unattractively crying. "Everyone is but you. Why can't everyone be as nice and kind and wonderful like you?" She hugged Anya close. "And why does he keep changing his mind?" Emma asked looking up. "Oscar is always changing his mind. One minute he likes be then the next he doesn't what am I doing wrong? Why can't he stop being so mean?" She just stood there clinging to Anya and crying. She didn't keep track of how long but she knew her back was aching a bit. She felt like no matter what she tired to do she would never win.

Conrad held the arms of his chair so tight they splinted in his grip. He could hear his only child crying and could do nothing about it until she knew who he was. That Oscar infuriated him. He wanted to flay him alive then cook him under the sun. But Emma said no so he wouldn't do anything like that. He sipped the blood in his crystal wine glass and hummed a little. "Need to find away to make her happy." Conrad thought picking at the table cloth.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff