Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Full on epic plot thread of doom. (Updated 12/6!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:07 pm
Mogami
Finished, finally. XD Sorry about that!

Depawsit

wooga Paes

magnadearel

Day Dreamer427

Princess_Feylin

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Excited Apathy

More spamming for you guys, I know, but I just want to make sure! XD With this, I am caught up on tags for the time being. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 pm
Cajanic

That is a fib and you know it XD

I just responded to Dromio and Imani's RP!

Lets see, I have one RP to start ahead of you, so once I get it up and rolling, i'll start ours and get you a link!

As for your S'F girls, this is the male in question. He's quarantined in the K'A so any female would have to happen upon their borders for the potential meeting. I think Kanzi would work best color wise, but personality wise, Mlinzi's a wildcard himself so he'd be willing to meet and interact with anyone :3

Does he strike your fancy at all, or should I try to find someone else?

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:21 pm
Cajanic
We could probably call the godlet RP done. I'm rubbish at RPing hunts.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:27 pm
Princess_Feylin
That's fine! Though I don't think they would have actually found anything. xD In other news: we need to RP more.

Depawsit
Sounds great!

Is the K'A the illness pride? He's not sick or anything, right? XD Sorry, I'm so behind on prides. >> I think Kanzi would be good! He's so pretty. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:33 pm
Cajanic
Princess_Feylin
That's fine! Though I don't think they would have actually found anything. xD In other news: we need to RP more.

Poor cubs. But yes! More RP would be welcome, even if I am lately a slug. Have you any preferences?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:33 pm
Cajanic
Princess_Feylin

Depawsit
Sounds great!

Is the K'A the illness pride? He's not sick or anything, right? XD Sorry, I'm so behind on prides. >> I think Kanzi would be good! He's so pretty. XD

It is the disease pride, and he is sick with the illness, though he can NOT make her sick through breeding. The only way to pass the disease is through saliva and blood. So I promise she won't be getting sick and forced to stay XD

Kanzi it is then! I guess we can place these two on hold until we get our Navi couple worked out a bit ^^ Which I just tagged you in!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:53 pm
Princess_Feylin
I'm up for anything, really. XD Do you have a plot thread or anyone you feel like RPing?

Depawsit
I was thinking about the cubs, is all. xD S'F doesn't need a plague. >> And holding off on them would be fine, if that's what you want! I can make a note of their potential plots on the front page. xD

I'll tag you soon! I need to catch up with some tags in other places. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:59 pm
Cajanic
Princess_Feylin
I'm up for anything, really. XD Do you have a plot thread or anyone you feel like RPing?

Depawsit
I was thinking about the cubs, is all. xD S'F doesn't need a plague. >> And holding off on them would be fine, if that's what you want! I can make a note of their potential plots on the front page. xD

I'll tag you soon! I need to catch up with some tags in other places. >>

Oh yeah, they will be fine C: Though I could imagine a plague there, I could also imagine Imani not taking it seriously, and just complaining about over dramatic actors XD

And no worries on the tag, I know you're trying to play catch up today, i'm actually doing the same thing myself.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:20 pm
Cajanic
Princess_Feylin
Hrm. I have no plot threads. I'm too lazy. So I'm just going to ask you to be authoritative and make decisions. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:11 pm
Depawsit

XD I'm sure at some point there will be a sickness in the pride. It would be fun!

Princess_Feylin

Oh god. I don't make decisions well D= Do you want to RP someone with Olaf? Or suka'fumo if you have someone available?  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:17 pm
Cajanic
Princess_Feylin

Oh god. I don't make decisions well D= Do you want to RP someone with Olaf? Or suka'fumo if you have someone available?
Suka'fumo, please. The SB are kind of exhausting to think about right now. I have a noble girl who's getting on a bit in years and worrying that she'll never find a mate. I also have a monster of a guard who probably plucks the wings off of flies.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 pm
Princess_Feylin
XD I can get that! So is she looking for a man? I have many males >>  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:54 pm
Cajanic
Princess_Feylin
XD I can get that! So is she looking for a man? I have many males >>
You don't actually have to find a man for her. But it might be fun to do an RP where she's trying to catch one of your men. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:15 pm
Are you looking for a mate for seze or did you already have one?  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:55 pm
Tags in Suka. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items