Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:01 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Mahakali
Request: a snarly/mean expression. I'd like her to have fangs showing, ears back, and claws out (on both front paws, claws are black), she should look like she is going to EAT YOUR FACE OFF, please leave her item as they are (unless you want to add blood stains)
Extra: she's a vicious mean monster
References: References are loved, fo realz.

------------------

Order Up!
SoA Image: Baal'esh
Request: items. I'd like him to have a necklace made from a snake skeleton with a small black scorpion attached, a tail ring made of a single large vertebrae bone. He would also wear a lion skull (positioning of this is up to you, it can be lowered so it's over his eyes like a helmet, or you can have it raised like a knight would with a visor, or whatever), he could also wear some sort of white pelt (if he does it would be tattered and torn), anything else you want to add. If you want to do any changes to his expression, go for it, if possible I'd like to have his claws extended on that one front paw.

Uh...have fun with him?
Extra: he's big and he's mean. He has a fondness for venomous creatures
References: http://sirauron.ithiltari.com/breedable/certbaaleshcub.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:34 pm
So far I am planning on CCing these three; Revel1984
Mogami
Yin-bug - form 2

Keep on posting, lovvies <333  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: Simple gold necklace with an amber on it. :> In the amber, would love if there was a queen bee in it.
Extra: Like, if you decide to let me have free reign, give me info like personality, pride, etc.
References: Bzzzz  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:30 pm
Order Up!
Request:Hair Edit, 3 Silver Hoop Earrings in one ear, Spiked Collar (if allowed), Silver bangles
Extra: If the collar isn't allowed, CC something that would work in the shop setting, and go well with her.
References: 1 2 3 4  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:09 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert Nyesha'Densi
Request: Curlier head tuft like her tail (still keeping tuft to one side + not so much in her eyes?) different expression - thoughtful yet still content? please maybe ear position changed? Tail changed to more curly?

If you want to add silver jewellery/ some feathers/flowers, feel free.
Extra: She's thoughtful, quiet at more times, a bit emotional. Shes always in the rain and puddles, hence her curly/frizzy tail tuft and paws.
References: References are loved, fo realz. Just ref her tail for how her hair should be please. Ringlety-er is awesome too. If you move her head tuft up the gem between her eyes is just a teardrop shape.

Whatever you want to do with these ideas is cool by me C:!

Hair ref

(I read in the suggestions thread that alterations to gods/goddesses can be done by minishop owners, however please disregard if you do not offer this C smile

Order Up!
SoA Image: Jivu
Request: Head tuft alteration?/removal? Furrowed brows? CC.
Extra: She's distrusting and a bit bitter, she was betrayed by a family member she was really close to, but shes gonna get better, ish C:.
References: References are loved, fo realz.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 am
Order Up!
Request: Scars. Either sad/worried face (not smiling). I want his wings to be bandaged or tattered. Maybe down-turned ears if that can be done. Hair would be out of it's gold loop and hanging low.
Extra: He was attacked by 2 lions. You can alter his jewelery if you want since he's essentially their prisoner now.
References: Not strict. Have fun with it.  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:47 pm
Order Up!
Request: Some sort of hair edit. Any sort of braid(s) would be awesome.
Extra: She's a sort of skittish wild dog, and once I finish her capture rp she will be a Stormborn Thrall.
References: [x] [x] [x] [x]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:42 am
Do we post new ones if you have already passed over older posts and picked your CCs?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Ina'Ori
Request: Semi-CC- expression at least? XP Fit her with her personality.
Extra: She's a future/current Ela! (She just got her post in the tree ceremony done. :3 ) personality-wise, she's calm and collected and spiritual. Here, listen to this! Something native-americany? Cool Bead patterns on any items? If it helps, she's been placed into the Shadow Clan. :3 CC~
References: CC  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:20 am
Mogami
Order Up!
Request: General guide below. Beads not too bright. I don't have a ref for edits but if you could give him a little friendly grin to make him more unique, that'd be great.
Extra: Feel free to take ideas from his friend’s items and add/remove stuff as you please. Have fun with it! =D
References: REF! .::. His friend Rei

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:42 am
So awesome!

Thank you so much!!!! <3 <3 <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:09 pm
Yin-Bug

Order Up!
Request: Firekin-y desert-y stuff
Extra: Azar is a fighter, Regent's daughter, nice but yet can work with.... uhh... you know her.
References: No D: Go crazy

User Image

Got a bit of the departed son's hair there

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:34 pm
-Pops in- Awwww, that's so sweet ;3; ~ heart

Savitri: -Hugs her cousin-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:59 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Huojin Uncert
Request: just Aodhfin's pulled back mane with the item holding it back but in a different color. claws on the front paw. a more snarly expression than Aodhfin's but i would like his eye facing forward like aodhfin. and a little black goatee on his chin in ether white or black since idk which would look better.
Extra: since huojin is aodhfin's mentor i thought it would be cool to have them have similar edits but also be different. maybe even a more shaggy desert look to him
References: Aodhfin  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm
Fayth! She looks so amazing! Thank you so much! <33  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash