The Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:29 am
Smiling Usagi sat on one of the seats, watching them intently. "You won't hurt each other, will you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:29 pm
Jayce shrugged. We try not to. But things sometimes things go wrong. He drew his Rapier. Jayce prefers finesse to power. remarked Lucien as he drew his Katana. Trade secret. I usualy win though. Jayce said frowning. He punctuated his statement with a blinding flurry of slashes, and Lucien made a visible effort to block them. He returned the attack with an overhead chop, which met Jayce's Rapier across the guarded hilt. Jayce threw Luciens arm upward and held the blade across his throat. Often in this very position.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:20 am
Usagi had hid her eyes as Lucien began the chop, but peeked out between them, eager to see more. "That was fast...." she giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:12 pm
Jayce and Lucien disengaged. I always win.
He always wins. They said at the same time.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:54 pm
She laughed, coming down the steps to meet them. "Then why fight?" she asked softly, smiling at them both. "I mean...if you know the outcome..what's the point?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:01 pm
Jayce smiled. The future is never set. Anything could happen at anytime. In any way possible. Lucien added.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:51 pm
For a while, she considered this. There was truth in the words, but somehow..it seemed hollow. "I guess..." she murmured, looking down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:43 pm
Lucien frowned. You find fault in master Shadowstep's words? Jayce nodded. It is a bit much to think of such things as eternity and the future. Especially for a mortal. Your kind feel the ravages of time, while we suffer the course of infinitude. We have the time to contemplate such things. Lucien seemed to consider that. Indeed, you speak truth brother. I had forgotten the life span of mortals.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:53 pm
"Time..." she murmrued, sighing. "I've wasted so much..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:16 pm
Lucien sighed. If you wish it, I could give you all the time you will ever need. I can lift the veil from your eyes. Expose the falsities of this world and bring the truth to light. If you ask it of me, I can make you immortal.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 am
Laughing she turned to him, shaking her head. "Why would I want to be immortal? Everyday frought with misery for eternity. The light I enjoyed stripped from me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:27 am
Lucien nodded. I see it now. I understand you at last brother. Jayce seemed surprised. You do? Lucien nodded again. Mortality is a curse. And yet, it is also a blessing. Compared with our existence, it is paradise. You won't turn your lover because you do not wish her to share your curse.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:32 am
She blushed, staring between them. "I'm sorry....that was rude of me...I mean...I..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:55 pm
Jayce shook his head. No. The fault is not yours. My brother is right. That is why I refuse to turn her.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:58 pm
"I suppose it makes sense....although...how can you leave her?" she asked softly, gazing sorrowfully at Jayce. "Look at her every day, knowing she will die...."  
The Darker Side of the Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff