Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:06 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
A moment was taken to reflect on the question at hand, another thoughtful rub being given to his chin as he had done so many times before. What could he possibly tell her about his life that would seem even remotely exciting. This thought was rolled about within his mind for a second or more before finally breaking this 'long' held silence of his. "Not sure if I told you, but hen I was growing up under the watchful eye of both my father and foster mother, I was being conditioned to take his place if the time were to ever come." He took another pause. "Of course, I never really saw myself as being the type to lead others... I look at myself as being more of an enjoyer of life. Which sounds odd considering the village that my father commands." He chuckled softly, pretty much pinpointing what made him different from the rest of the fire jinn's that she might have encountered within the Capital. At least the militant ones.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 pm
Quote:
She nodded as she listened to his tail. "You hadn't told me before.. But I'm sure if he'd chosen you to take his place there must have been a reasoning behind it." She offered him an encouraging smile. She understood all too well what it was like to feel different. "Truthfully I didn't use to know much about those of the other elemental sects.. and because of that i've made plenty a blunder..." She chuckled lightly. "But for what it's worth.. I think you'd made a fair leader."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:18 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
He chuckled at this, allowing a bright smile to cross those lips. "If you believe in me, then I certain I might make a fine one. I just don't want to think of the day when either my brother or I have to step up and take his place." A hand came to settle on Lakshmi's own as he spoke. "But if the day comes, and it happens to fall on my shoulders, I hope you are still at my side."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:20 pm
Quote:
She smiled once more, lowering her eyes so she was looking out from that lush curtain of lashes. "No one wants to think of the day their parents cannot do as they have always done.." She nodded as she spoke. "But if the day comes and I can be.. I would like to be by your side to help remind you that some times things aren't always as horrible as they seem and to support you in your work."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:42 am
Naru
Her words allowed the smile to remain upon his lips. "I would like that very much, to be honest." He spoke with utmost sincerity, looking into those radiant eyes as a hand came to rest upon her own.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:54 am
Quote:
She moved her hand, tracing fingers delicately over his before finally those same fingers gave his hand a little squeeze. Looking square into his eyes, she had a moment to think, she couldn't believe that her he was standing here in her small home looking at her the way he was after everything that had happened he didn't care. "You have no idea.. just how happy it makes me to hear that from you.. I don't want to hide anything from you...so let us only have truth between us?" She wanted to make certain now that between them there would be no shadows to hide in nothing to step out and burst this bubble for now.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:55 am
Naru
"Yes. Only the truth between us from here on out. I believe that's the best way for us to forge ahead." He nodded in agreement to her words, giving that hand a light squeeze in return. He was glad to know there was a mutual understanding on both their ends, that smile never seeming to fade from his lips. "So... what shall we do now, hmm?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:57 am
Quote:
She paused thinking on his question some. "Well.. It's so quiet without Aahlada here.. And since he's staying with his father tonight... I'm really at a loss of what to do.." She chuckled lightly. "A rare moment to be found with free time and here I am without ideas of what to do.. I suppose we could take a little stroll... or we could even play some cards..."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:59 am
Naru
A thoughtful and somewhat drawn out hmm escapes the young fae'jinn as he lightly strummed his chin in idle thought. It was always a pain to try and think of something to do... but, when her honeyed voice hit his ears, a smirk came to cross him. "We could always go for a stroll... unless you were hoping to play cards, that is."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 am
Quote:
She grinned lightly. "Hrm.. that's a difficult one.. to go out and stroll with you side by side.. or to be selfish and keep you here to myself away from prying eyes..." She placed her index finder at the middle of her chin as she thought a coy look creeping into her face. "How about we take a small stroll then come back and play cards if it's not too late to bid a farewell?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:17 am
Naru
As that grin came to grace her lips, a smirk came to settle across his own. "I don't find it at all selfish if you wanted to keep me all to yourself for the rest of the evening." His hand gave her own another light squeeze, the coy look upon her face not going unnoticed. "We could do that, if you desire... or we could just forget the stroll and get right to the cards."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:18 am
Quote:
She pondered the a little further. "Hrm.. Perhaps just the cards... I don't think my new neighbors would appreciate us trudging back in here at a later hour.. not that they ever really care to give us the same courtesy.." She gave a small shrug. "I'll get the cards and a small table. Feel free to browse the kitchen for something other than water to drink if you like." She wandered into the bedroom to find the cards. Hopefully her sons hadn't decided that this deck needed to be chewed on this time.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:19 am
Naru
Kadar gave a nod to this, figuring that her neighbors might be the type to cause trouble if they were to disturb any of their activities. He was sure he could find something else to consume as he headed into the kitchen, a moment being given as he searched through the cupboards... brow arching lightly as he happened upon a bottle of mead. He never was the type to drink, but figured that the occasion of breaking in their new found relationship was something to celebrate, the bottle being brought out with him as he returned.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:27 am
Quote:
Returning from the back room, she had with her a small table to put the cards on and the deck of cards it's self in her grasp. Setting the short table up on the ground, she placed cushions around it for them to sit on and put the cards in the middle. "So.. what did you happen to find?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:32 am
Naru
Kadar found himself taking a seat upon the cushions that had been laid out, the bottle of mead being placed upon the small table before them. "Looks to me like it's a bottle of mead." He stated.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff