Moved! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 am
Dastell intrigues me~ + +a maybe he could meet my Anya? She's.. cunning, playful, witty, flirty, and... that's all I have so far. She needs to be played. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:36 am
spottedleef

Whenever you're ready to get this rollin', hit me up on AIM or just post a thread and I'll post. I figure you want him to chill with his family for a bit first? (Sorry for not being on yesterday. There was an issue with inventory I had to take care of IRL.)

musicaloner7
Dastell intrigues me~ + +a maybe he could meet my Anya? She's.. cunning, playful, witty, flirty, and... that's all I have so far. She needs to be played. xD

You betcha. I need to finish his RP with Epine's girl he's got going first, since at the moment I'm not 100% how it will end, but it's almost wrapped up. I can start something after? Or you can post an intro, and I'll reply as soon as it's done. *nods*  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:24 pm
Hopefolly

Oh sure no problem! I can wait. c8  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm
Updated / reopened!

musicaloner7

Excellent! I'll put Dastell "on hold" until he gets a chance to RP with her. <3  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:31 pm
Awesome! I look forward to it! c8  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:49 pm
I have a few I'd like to try.

+ S E H K A - S E M A
[ Zhen ]. She is from the dawnwalkers and has been adopted to a family there. A rough life from the beginning ( born to the demon pride ), she had a tornado of events that has finally landed her in the dawnwalkers during her juv/adol- now a respectable Guardian in the pride. Bulk, and strong headed. Still with a rough and tumble attitude, but fairly decent now that her fighting spirit has dimmed slightly. She will have babies with a God, which she will opt to raise on her own. ( It is because she feels she has no purpose in life anymore when her happy desert life begins to feel empty, and an unexpected pregnancy makes her life worth living. ) I'd love to see how they interact.. I'm looking for suitors to maybe somehow become the adoptive father/ her mate.. But itd have to form via rp. biggrin

+ B A Z I
[ Jabari ]. Another strong lioness. She is royalty in the brotherhood pride. Her brother is now leader, and her father sent her away to die on an impossible mission in which she came back from because of her seer like ability. She is blind in one eye and slowly going blind in the other but non the less seems to be wise and 'fine' no matter the circumstance. But she isn't completely a brute and is quite tender and older sister syndrome to a lot of the folks in the pride. Gaining respect amongst the males. Although, at the moment she is out on her own exploring the roguelands again for some 'alone' time. I would not mind seeing her fling, or befriending him and maybe something more? It'd have to be rped out xD;

+ J E L A
Either [ Jemmnu ] or his son [ Thamani ]. Whichever strikes your attention first. They are from the brotherhood ( whom live underground ) but Thamani escaped during adol-hood out in the roguelands. Jemmnu is a very mysterious, seductive, and attractive leopard. Although, he isn't one to stick around. But he would visit back if he had children.. in which case he would probably take the strongest boy in the litter back to the brotherhood. His is a one night stand. Thamani, on the other hand was born to be Jemmnu's weakest born and was restricted from everything and constantly in the healers dens. These restrictions made him react enough to 'leave' his 'cage' but since he had been so restricted that he hasn't understood how to hunt. He is even saddened to 'kill' another animal so he opts to find scraps left behind instead to keep him alive. He isn't physically fit but he is kind hearted, tender with a heart of gold. He wouldn't take any children away and would probably stick around if the plot allows, he would be a good 'house wife' sort lol. But mating, he'd easily fall for someone, so I'd rather him have a few heartbreaks xD; But you never know.

+ K A L B A L I
I'd offer, [ Bugie/Noir ] and [ Mafia-estique Pride ]. Bugie/Noir is a leopard that had a split personality disorder. Noir was an abusive father, obsessed with the mother of the cubs whom was said to have 'died'. Bugie is a sweet loving side whom was loved by all and was deeply loyal. After the pride had a civil-war, he had the before-math and was targeted in a mission by his own comrades that knocked him unconscious and threw him over a cliff. Which when he wakes, I want to combine his personalities in to one solid leopard. Whoever finds him, the user's character can help me rename him XD. <3 His first litter was of cheetah/leopard hybrids, and I wouldn't mind another go around neither.

+ N A N T A L E or R O K A
[ His own plot thread lol ].

+ K O R I N I
[ Ciel ]. Is based off the character Ciel from Black Butler. He was/is a prince of a pride that his family kicked out his siblings and him to go find their own lives. Although the pride is possibly now decimated without them. His brothers and him are identical in markings but with different colors schemes. Princely, sometimes rude, and crude but always always shows chivalry. He has a 'butler' wilddog named Sapir whom makes Ciel's every whim and wish come true. Although Ciel and Sapir have a secret pack. If he finds a girl he fancies, he ( although bothersome ) would go out of his way to make her happy but he hardly ever smiles. Because that isn't princely. Having 'fun' is him stragizing to take over his pride as king one day although he doesn't know that the pride has crumbled in his absence. A jealousy plot COULD happen.. because he could be indebt to a lioness soon.. lol.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:12 pm
Sema: I should note that Sema is really on the shy side and he would make himself scarce if he felt too intimidated. He is good with cubs, though, so it would be easy to RP them together if she had kids around. =] We can definitely RP them in any case, if you're cool with it potentially being short because he gets skittish. He's the kind that might need multiple encounters before he feels really comfortable just hanging around.

Bazi: Since Bazi is a blank slate (he has family but was never RPed, or may have been once years ago that I don't remember), I'm not really sure how he'd fit with anyone. XD I'll need to work out his personality, but we could try them for sure.

Jela: Like it says in the info about flings with Jela, she would absolutely not allow any of her children to be taken. I'm not really looking to kill her off, and she would fight to the death to protect any kids of hers. We could try her with Thamani though. :3

Kalbali: Hmm. The mafia pride isn't quite what I want for her I don't think. Thanks anyway!

Nantale and Roka: Roka is taken mate-wise (or planned to be) and Nantale isn't really making a mate a priority right now, let alone outside the Nchi. Sorry! D:

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:08 am
Hopefolly

I am looking for a possible rogue for this girl to drag to her pride as a future mate. She is Stormborn, involved in the exiles plot... and she is a Reaver. I am not picky on rank for her mate so long as it is not Thrall. A couple of your rogue male lions caught my eye... was wondering what you thought.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:09 am
Kathryn Dragonna

HM. Anana would only work as a thrall, honestly. Ja and Winza aren't brutish enough for a pride like the Stormborn, and Kitwana isn't much of a team player as it stands. XD The only one that I have available who could possibly work is Bazi.

He's owed an RP with Chi's Jabari if she's still interested. I'm not sure if that will result in a fling or not yet until we RP; however, I can say with certainty he wouldn't be interested in the Brotherhood. He was raised with far too much respect for his mother and sister to appreciate the outlook they have on females.

Likewise, I'm not sure how he'd handle the actual Stormborn if / when he were to make it there with the Exiles. He could thrive alright among them since their leader is a little more "moral" about the issues he'd struggle with, but he might end up leaving if / when they make it that far (to the actual pride).

I'm not opposed to hardships in relationships, though, so if you're okay with the possibility he might decide to leave a long while down the road, I'd definitely be up for seeing how they click.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:22 am
Hopefolly
Kathryn Dragonna

HM. Anana would only work as a thrall, honestly. Ja and Winza aren't brutish enough for a pride like the Stormborn, and Kitwana isn't much of a team player as it stands. XD The only one that I have available who could possibly work is Bazi.

He's owed an RP with Chi's Jabari if she's still interested. I'm not sure if that will result in a fling or not yet until we RP; however, I can say with certainty he wouldn't be interested in the Brotherhood. He was raised with far too much respect for his mother and sister to appreciate the outlook they have on females.

Likewise, I'm not sure how he'd handle the actual Stormborn if / when he were to make it there with the Exiles. He could thrive alright among them since their leader is a little more "moral" about the issues he'd struggle with, but he might end up leaving if / when they make it that far (to the actual pride).

I'm not opposed to hardships in relationships, though, so if you're okay with the possibility he might decide to leave a long while down the road, I'd definitely be up for seeing how they click.

I don't mind the idea of a hard relationship, especially since Gabriel has a brother whom would be giving your boy a hard time on account of being NEAR his sister. Neither Gabe nor her brother are really cruel, but she can come off as a hardarse at times. If the male would come with cubs, Gabe might be inclined to help him with that. There are other positions the male could take up in the pride if you wanted. Freeborn have things like bards, crafters, etc, but even if he does decide to leave, Gabe is likely to not old it against him. Perhaps they could have a relationship even after he would leave, since Gabe is a Reaver and would be leaving the pride often.

Just ideas, so anyway, if you want to try them out, let me know.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 am
Kathryn Dragonna

If there's a fling, the cubs would be staying with Chi's girl, I'd think. (Hit me if I'm wrong, Chi!) This is, of course, assuming there is one to start with.

As far as ranks, his rank is not the issue. He'd be really kind of taken aback by the brutality that is the actual Stormborn, and just being around it would take a lot out of him where he stands as a character right now. It's possible for him to get jaded / hardened enough to put up with it, or to be so fond of Gabriel that he sticks around for her in spite of it.

Although, he might back off right away depending on how bad her brother is inclined to lambaste him. XD A lot of it will just have to be decided through RP. I'd love to try them, though!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:54 pm
Hopefolly

Az is just sarcastic and full of hot air really. Gabe is likely to just smack Az down at some point and make him back off if she actually likes a guy. The sister is definitely the force to be reckoned with here. Would you want to start a thread or should I later today?  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:00 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

If you wouldn't mind. I have some other stuff to work on that I've been slacking on outside SoA. >>;; I'll move Bazi to the hold list in the mean time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:09 pm
Hopefolly
Kathryn Dragonna

If you wouldn't mind. I have some other stuff to work on that I've been slacking on outside SoA. >>;; I'll move Bazi to the hold list in the mean time.

Will do, I'll start it after I get back from up town.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 pm
Hopefolly

Bazi: Since Bazi is a blank slate (he has family but was never RPed, or may have been once years ago that I don't remember), I'm not really sure how he'd fit with anyone. XD I'll need to work out his personality, but we could try them for sure.

x - [ Link ]

If she sees fit, she would move from her pride. Since she has doubts about being around anymore. So no joining necessary on her end, although she would be open to move if the opportunity rises. Although, if you want just a fling, I wouldn't mind it neither, and she would take the cubs with her to the brotherhood unless she moves out. This has yet to be determined as of yet <3. She may leave a successor for her brother to raise though.

Hopefolly

Sema:
Zhen, after having cubs would definitely lighten up. Quite a bit, and she wouldn't mind the shyness. Although it would be different to encounter a male whom is on the opposite side of the spectrum as she is. I wouldn't mind going multiple times to see how it fairs. If not, a friend would be nice, especially one willing to help her understand kids and not be too brash on them. First time mom- and since she is a little haughty, would need to learn to tame her frustrations sometimes. Maybe one rp before, just to meet- then another one after she has kids.

Jela:
If she is that passionate, Jemmnu is not a fighter and wouldn't be too keen on separating if that was the case. Although he would want to be apart of their lives. ( Or try to convince her otherwise ). Thamani, likewise- would be fit as well. So you tell me which one you'd like and I'll make the thread 8D! Just note that Thamani lacks the ability to hunt and kill. Although he is good at almost everything else. biggrin

Kalbali:
If not pride, would you like to help with Bugie/Noir? They are currently not in the pride but out in the wilderness somewhere- out of commission XD. if not, totally cool with it. // Also offering fling //

Also, have another to offer her, Eileifr. He wears love on his sleeve, and is a hopeless romantic. He'd go to the ends of the earth to please and be loved. A kind fellow, and would opt to follow if he was allowed to. He could sometimes sense when someone is in need of company, although sometimes if they feel cold towards him he'd still stick around. He is a rogue for now, but he at the end of his flings and things will end up in the serosa'ala pride hopefully. Very sweet guy to say the least. Whom only wants to love and be loved. He may have a mate plot although he may take on more than one mate, he would love them equally and provide equally, as he would love a big family. If that sparks interest, if not, a fling is offered. biggrin

+ K O R I N I
I also offered Ciel for hers. biggrin Just checkin in before I make any threads <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff