Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:32 am
Tanakako

I think the sister might be easier to RP with to be honest. I find it difficlt to keep up with RPs with silent stoic characters. I'm simply not sure she'd be interested enough to hold up her end of the conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:02 am
Annchen
Lyra MacLeod
Hello~ I was passing through and I happened to come across ArunĂ¡, and I wanted to drop my boy Zarko in here, just to see if you might be interested in roleplaying with them sometime, maybe eventually think about a mate arrangement~? He's a rogue, and he's also a completely blank slate. I had worked out a bit of his personality I think before I went on Hiatus awhile back, and I'm super picky about who I eventually pair him with because I want to stick to unique markings and fiery/ember type colorations. ^~^

User Image

He's got colors that would be attractive to her, and I wouldn't mind testing the waters. However, since she is a freeborn she can't RP with rogues. Would you be willing to have him join the Stormborn to try them out together?

As a matter of fact, I was thinking about joining, and trying a plot for him working his way up from Thrall to a Reaver, if it's possible. Or, just shooting for Reaver in general. ^~^

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:06 am
Lyra MacLeod
Annchen
Lyra MacLeod
Hello~ I was passing through and I happened to come across ArunĂ¡, and I wanted to drop my boy Zarko in here, just to see if you might be interested in roleplaying with them sometime, maybe eventually think about a mate arrangement~? He's a rogue, and he's also a completely blank slate. I had worked out a bit of his personality I think before I went on Hiatus awhile back, and I'm super picky about who I eventually pair him with because I want to stick to unique markings and fiery/ember type colorations. ^~^

User Image

He's got colors that would be attractive to her, and I wouldn't mind testing the waters. However, since she is a freeborn she can't RP with rogues. Would you be willing to have him join the Stormborn to try them out together?

As a matter of fact, I was thinking about joining, and trying a plot for him working his way up from Thrall to a Reaver, if it's possible. Or, just shooting for Reaver in general. ^~^

It might be risky to start out at thrall, since the ways to work out of that position are not always open. It would probably be a bit easier for him to challenge his way in and then go from freeborn to reaver instead. But you might be interested in a more time consuming challenge?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:09 am
Thralls can challenge for freedom at most once a year (and this year there wasn't such an event so...). And there's always the risk that he would lose the challenge since the odds are heavily stacked against a thrall in that scenario. Freeborn to Reaver is easier. The hard part is getting in, since it might take several challenges to do so, but those are not limited to a certain time.

It's easier to get a thrall in since all it takes is a capture RP, but getting them out of the thrall position could take years...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:03 pm
Annchen
Thralls can challenge for freedom at most once a year (and this year there wasn't such an event so...). And there's always the risk that he would lose the challenge since the odds are heavily stacked against a thrall in that scenario. Freeborn to Reaver is easier. The hard part is getting in, since it might take several challenges to do so, but those are not limited to a certain time.

It's easier to get a thrall in since all it takes is a capture RP, but getting them out of the thrall position could take years...

Freeborn would probably be the better option then.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:47 am
Lyra MacLeod

Freeborn would probably be the better option then.

You might be able to plot something where a reaver tries and fails to capture him, that could be how he hears about the pride... That way you'd get a little bit of both.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas