Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[Closed] Line Lingerie [Items/Edits/Tattoos/Art] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:10 pm
¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Shyon
Edit Types: Moderate Edit, Moderate Item
Three words that describe the SoA: Fierce, Flirtatious, Temperamental
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: CC hair edit, longer tail hair, CC jewelry
Reference(s): N/A
Total: 20k

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:12 pm
¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Sagasu - no cert yet
Edit Types: Heavy
Three words that describe the SoA: Self-centered, flirtacious, graceful
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested:
Expression edit: flirty smile, narrowed eyes
Hair edits: CC (she's a mermaid so he hair is often wet and straight or wavy because of the salt water) - it can have jewelry or fabric incorporated and it should look elegant
Items: CC and a bunch of them! Something with either flowers, seashells, pretty stones or fabric. Or everything! She travels a lot so she finds (or is given) a bunch of stuff from different places
Reference(s): Mermaid pride info (my girl is a Priestess so there's a lot of stuff she can't wear):
Quote:
Adornments & Pelts Symbols
- Pelts and Feathers: Huntresses may wear that of preybeasts and birds, Warriors may wear the pelts of larger creatures, but it is forbidden to ever wear the pelt of another lion. Warriors are, however, allowed to wear the claws of the foes they have felled.
- Pelt Bags: The only pelts allowed outside of Huntresses and Warriors, these can be worn by Herbalists, Healers, Artisans, and the Lady of the Past
- Shark teeth: Only the huntress(es) who brought down the shark may wear these symbols of honor.
- Flowers & Other Plants: Any may wear, though they are preferred by Herbalists, Healers, Artisans, and Nannies
- Pearls, Turtle Shell, and Abalone Shell: Only the Queen and Ladies are allowed to wear these
- Metal, Other Shells, Coral, Cloth, Stones: Any may wear
- Seaweed: Considered unlucky
- Bones: Forbidden

Total: CC - let me know!

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 pm
¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Jifumba
Edit Types: Moderate/Heavy Edit
Three words that describe the SoA: Curious, calculating, untrustworthy
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: Firstly, I'd like for him to have a big, somewhat sinister grin. Also wider eyes, if possible, as the leopard eyes looks slightly narrowed. Secondly, I'd like his fur to look more puffy/fluffy. I know you can't edit the body lines too much, but anything you could do to make him look more like the ref would be great!
Reference(s): Click Here
Total: 20k?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:13 pm
¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Thorin
Edit Types: Moderate - Heavy Item and Moderate to Heavy edit
Three words that describe the SoA: Adventurous, Loyal, Commanding
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: CC, should be based on dwarves. I'd like to see some Braids in his main and such, but otherwise feel free to play. Thorin is the King of the Dwarve pride I/T, so feel free to muck about with him!
Reference(s): N/A
Total: [If only applying for minor/moderate edits, put 0g]
20-40K

¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Oin
Edit Types: Moderate Edit, Moderate Item
Three words that describe the SoA: Friendly, loyal, jovial
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: Thorin's lighter-hearted brother! As only a prince, he's far less prone to being ornate. While he'd have a braid or two in his mane he's nowhere near as grump-tastic as say Thorin.
Reference(s): CC, so N/A
Total: [If only applying for minor/moderate edits, put 0g]
20-40K?

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:24 pm
¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Raki
Edit Types: Moderate (edits) + Minor (items)
Three words that describe the SoA: Submissive, earnest, and a hard-worker.
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: Flick her ears back and give her a worried expression. Also, around her neck should be a semi-tight rope necklace, plain except for a 'constraint' rune carved into a piece of... bone? A tooth? Feel free to play around with this.
Reference(s): Runes
Total: 0g

Kaelyndra generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 am
1. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
2. Tara de Draiocht
3. oo Ded
4. Club Snails
5. Mogami
6. ~Masamune~
7. NovaCracker
8. Jovi of Shadows

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 am
I'm Special, Special!

For the month of February, you may receive one regular edit and additionally win an edit for one in a pair or triplet of identical siblings.

To enter, the SoA must be completely identical. This means either: complete mirror images of one another, or exactly the same (colorists sometimes do twins differently). These do not include reverse twins, nor do they include SoA that are nearly identical but have different colored eyes. They may be any age, but you'll have to win a regular slot when they grow if you would like their edits to carry through.

If you have an identical twin, please use the form below. These edits will all be CC in terms of design, are completely free, and will most likely be in the moderate category.

[b][color=limegreen]I'm Different[/color][/b]
[size=11][b]SoA to be edited:[/b] (If image is larger than 600 pixels, please link)
[b]Three words that describe the SoA:[/b]
[b]CC Items?[/b] (Yes/No - picking no will mean edits will be limited to hair/expression only)
[b]Linked Image(s) of Identical Sibling(s):[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 pm
¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Tomorbaatar
Edit Types: CC - nothing too majorly heavy item-wise, though, as he's got to be light on his feet.
Three words that describe the SoA: Gruff, Loner, Superiority complex
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: CC Nergui stuff! The one thing I would love him to have is a scar from the RP where Rapha hit him across the face, if possible, please x3
Reference(s):
Total: Let me know. I'm good for it ;D

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 pm
¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Roho'Nzuri
Edit Types: Moderate - Heavy
Three words that describe the SoA: Narcissistic, Appreciative, Snobby
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: A Hair/Mane Edit & Possible Facial Expression - CC on the expression but as far as her hair style goes, I would like something long, that trails own at least one side of her face. It should look elegant, and be something worthy of being 'showed off.' Longer tail tuft please?

Dopey / Happy Expression :3
Reference(s):
Total: 40k?

¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Chusi
Three words that describe the SoA: Shy, Awkward, Passionate
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: A Hair/Mane Edit & Possible Facial Expression - For a her facial expression i'd like her to either look really nervous, or surprised I'll let you choose A hairstyle loosely based off of #48. Though i'd like her mane/ponytail/tail tuft to all have some frizziness to them. I'd love it if she could have a flower or two tied into her hair/tail!
Reference(s): #48
Total: 40k

¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited: Nema | Uncerted Image
Three words that describe the SoA: Slightly Crazy, Innocent, Forgetful
Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested: A tail cuff, to be placed upon her tail as best as it can. [ If her tail's position can be edited to see the cuff more, i'd really like to have that done. But I think it falls under reposing? ] Anyway as near to the specifics as possible please :3

Quote:
Since it's to be a tail cuff, it'd have to be sitting on the small part of her tail that is showing. For size, it would cover most of that area - a part of her tail about the size of the blue stripes on her hind legs would be seen on either side of it. For positioning, I was thinking something like a little over half of the starfish being seen facing toward her hind-most leg? If you'd rather something else, I really don't mind. It's your choice. c:

The color would be an extremely pale tan, since the leather has been bleached by the sun/sea water. If you want the clasp to be showing, part will be on the edge of one side, and the other part will be embedded into the leather on the other side, so the leather overlaps where it attaches (similar to a button, but it would be a clasp from an old necklace).

The small stones will be shades of purple, white/clear and whatever Nema's favorite color is (we'll just assume Dhoru asked her so he knows). They'll be arranged pretty much randomly, so they resemble the stars "pattern" in the sky.

The starfish will be big enough to reach almost from top to bottom of the leather, and can be whatever natural starfish color you'd like. So you've got blue, green, pink, purple, orange, red, brown, grey and white. Personally, I think grey, brown or white, since they'll go with almost any color.

A hairstyle that fits her personality, she's a really sweet and innocent little thing who's a bit ... insane to most people. She's a daredevil of sorts and loves to cliff dive, but she's also terribly forgetful. You can CC it as much as you'd like, but I ask that her tail tuft but extended and more elegant looking. Possibly a starfish tucked into her mane/tuft.

Reference(s):
Total: Let me know please?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:45 am
These are gorgeous omfg.

Art Order
SoA Image: Sadaka'umiza, God of Torture
Description: In a word: sadistic. He takes immense pleasure in inflicting pain. He keeps many dark secrets and doesn't care who he hurts. Seeing how we want this realisitc, you can just have him roaring?
Ref. Images/Special Notes:
(these are copypasta from a list of references, so you can ignore a lot of things like wings or the skull, etc. that won't be in the headshot)
[main ref (note that it doesn't include everything!)]
[eye minus glowiness]
[chain+skull ref]
[mane ref]
[a good face markings ref (anthro - just keep in mind how the pattern fits around his face)]
[a good adult expression ref]
[a good example of how the white "spine" marking could bend with his body in the adult sitting position]
[excellent adult pose and mane/wing ref - but inaccurate horns!]
*Note that few of the above pictures show the varying chain sizes wrapping the wings. Please remember them, however!
Bribe Offer: Art trade + 100k?

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 am
Art Order
SoA Image: Xavier
Description: Grumpy, hissy, snarly
Ref. Images/Special Notes: His ears should technically be longer - If the opportunity opens up, I do want to get him redone so his ears look more like this ~ His hair is just.. Messy xd (And also, that image makes me weep now...)
Bribe Offer: 100k + 30 valentines? 8D;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:46 pm
Tara de Draiocht
¿Qué hora es?
SoA to be edited:
[Rae]
Edit Types: Moderate-heavy Edits?
Three words that describe the SoA: cocky, aggressive, quirky, loyal.
He is a cosplay. Quote by him:
Ray K: "On the inside Imma poet. The outside? Shake bad guy. Shake!"

Item/Edit/Scars/Tattoos Requested:
Mane/Hairstyle: messier "experimental" hair. Tuffs of little spikes sticking up.; here he is / Here
-Front claws. (paler than his paw fur colour)
-Eyes: I would like his eyes looking the opposite way; looking behind himself instead of forward.
Mouth: smirk? something cocky~
Reference(s):
Total: ??

User Image

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:15 pm
1. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
2. Tara de Draiocht
3. oo Ded
4. Club Snails
5. Mogami
6. ~Masamune~
7. NovaCracker
8. Jovi of Shadows
9. Kimaria