Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:00 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Lethe
Link to Teepee: Link
Give me the best riddle you know:
Lethe claws at the ground with her talons before clenching them tightly at the loose soil around her. "My riddle is this:

I don't have eyes but once I did see. Once I had thoughts but now I'm white and empty. What am I?"

Give the answer and explain why it means that:
Lethe pauses to let the riddle sink in before sighing. "Do you give up on the riddle? The answer is ... a skull. The answer is pretty self-explanatory if you think about it."

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?:
"Considering I'm surrounded by skulls, perhaps it is only riddle I could think of on such short notice."

Lethe kicks out at one of the said skulls, shattering it before departing.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:55 pm
Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Keely
Link to Teepee: Here

Give me the best riddle you know: What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?

Give the answer and explain why it means that: Silence. Keely's tail whisked around her. She gave a little sigh at the annoying human. "Every thing is delicate. Just some times you don't realize how delicate they really are....." "Riddles like this remind some just how delicate things can be."

What do you think makes this the best, most intelligent riddle?: "It doesn't have an obvious answer." "And it means something to me, which, is of course, important."  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:25 pm
Owner's Name: Nikkichomp
Participating Soquili: Sable
Link to Teepee: xx
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?: Absolutely -- If I can escape, they can't win!

In what element do you feel you would be the slowest?: *snorts* well I wouldn't be very fast in the air, now would I?

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?: Dashing across the bare earth, locked in a neck-in-neck race.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:54 pm
Owner's Name: Baby Pandah
Participating Soquili: Risti
Link to Teepee: [X]
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?: I am...rather fragile, so many times my best hope is to run against someone who is strong. I am a good enough runner for escape, but only if running is the only answer.

In what element do you feel you would be the slowest?: Although I would love to visit it someday, I assume I would be slowest in the desert. All of that heat would dry my skin and cause it to crack more, and all of that sand would weigh my hooves down.

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?: I am fastest in the forest, it is where I grew up. I am used to the trees and can throw my opponent off by weaving in and out of them quickly.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:49 pm
Owner's Name: Elf Princess Flannery
Participating Soquili: Luthias
Link to Teepee: TP
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?:
"Fortunately I don't need to be swift footed, I have wings to carry me away from danger."

In what element do you feel you would be the slowest?:
Luthias looks down to stare at his mutated feet. "I am slowest on the ground actually, these feet weren't made for running."

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?:
He pumps his shoulders to flex his wings. "In the air is where I feel at home, and I am fastest in the skies."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:17 pm
Owner's Name: AlexiaSilver
Participating Soquili: Aetheria
Link to Teepee: here
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?:
"I wouldn't go as far as saying that it would secure a fight. But it would help. You'd be able to dodge their hits and respond with your own before moving away again. "

"I always feel like I'm going to stumble when I run through sand. I find it best to take my time and walk instead."

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?: "Solid, flat planes. Maybe some grass sprinkled here and there. "  

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:58 am
Owner's Name: StarieMichie
Participating Soquili: Milo'koa
Link to Teepee: xoxo
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?: "That would imply that anyone is stronger than me. But, hypothetically, if you found someone that was stronger, being swifter would give me the advantage. I would rip their throats out before they would even know what happened."

In what element do you feel you would be the slowest?: "In a straight sprint, there are probably those faster than me. I'd rather lure prey away from open plains, and into someplace where I have the upper paw."

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?: "The jungle is where I'm the fastest. It's as if the trees are telling me how to avoid them, while my prey stumbles on every twig. I am a master of darting and weaving."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 pm
Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Zaiella
Link to Teepee: Here!
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?: "Absolutely! If you can't catch them, how can the strong one strike his opponent? My daddy told me so, and its how my uncle got away from a deadly Kalona!"

In what element do you feel you would be the slowest?: "Water....these wings turn into the heaviest things when they're wet!"

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?: "Air! As a Wind we excell in speed, even though I am re-learning how to fly I can still use them to speed up my running when the wind is behind me!"

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:28 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Draco's Rhapsody

Draco ponders this question for a while. "If you are fleet-footed against a stronger opponent I guess technically you could win if you considered that running away is a tactic. If you were to stick it out and actually fight you might find yourself in trouble. A stronger opponent would eventually grind you down and then the victory would be his or hers."

Draco's Rhapsody looks towards the beach and nods. "In my opinion since I lack my father's aquatic tail I fear that the element I'd be the slowest in would be the water. Air is out because I can't fly. So yes, my answer is water."

"I'd be fastest on the earth. My body is meant for running across the land."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:31 am
Owner's Name: ZappyKit
Participating Soquili: Berry
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?: Berry pondered that for a moment, "Hmm..." She glanced around, thinking, before answering. "I think so, yes, Strike and get out of the way would wear down a stronger opponent, since they would need to give chase to get closer and try to land an attack."

In what element do you feel you would be the slowest?: "The water, or the desert," Berry replied easily. "My home was grasslands and open spaces, the shifting sands of the desert would slow me down considerably, as would trying to swim for long distiances, especially if against the currents."

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?:"The open fields is where I'd be fastest, less obstacles to worry about, solid enough earth below my hooves... I think most any Soquili with hooves could be quick in an open field though, but others do have their own specialties, such as wings, or paws to grip the earth like the purewalkers do."  

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:13 pm
Owner's Name: Natsuko-neko
Participating Soquili: Marino
Link to Teepee: [X]
Yes! If you are faster then the opponent can't hit you! Unless he had better stamina so you tire quicker...

Water. My wings would get all wet and I would be soaked and heavy.

Air! I can fly all around really fast!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:24 pm
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?: No. You could run away, but you wouldn't win. You just wouldn't lose.

In what element do you feel you would be the slowest?: I'll go with quicksand. I don't even want to think about running in that.

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?: I'm fastest in the deserts, because that's where I was born and raised.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:34 am
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Jasmine
Link to Teepee: [x]
"Oh, but of course! Especially when you're not strong at all to begin with... like me. Speed is definitely an asset."

She frowns a bit. "Water... definitely water. I am... not the best swimmer."

She tilts her head, contemplating. "Hm... earth I suppose. Solid ground is easiest to run on"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:10 pm
Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Taarab
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?: "Not necessarily secure, but if they're driven to fight you and you can wear them out by getting away, resting as they catch up, then fleeing again, and using your speed for both attacks and wearing their stamina down while you rest." He bit his bottom lip, pondering it, "If you use strategy with it it increases your chances immensely.'

"Water" The hippogryph looked at his claws, pondering it, "While I might do better than most unaquatic species outside of the flock, water is thicker than air, and... I'm not a very strong swimmer, though I can and, when the queen took me to the ancestral lands, I had to in order to cross "Mothers sorrow" to the west. We both had to rest on the other side. I'd say air, since I cannot fly... But I can leap and Fall rather quickly so..." A playful smirk crossed his lips, amused by the thinking games.

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?: Taarab looked confused at the questioner, his expression shifting to bemused, before he laughed, "I'm a Tree-walker stallion. The Forest and the trees are my home and strength."  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Lt Gnatty-Bug

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:34 pm
Owner's Name: Lt Gnatty-Bug
Participating Soquili: Scaesaris
Link to Teepee: X
Do you think being fleet footed would secure a win in a fight against an opponent who was stronger?: I think, it would definitely help. In the end its really the combination of quick hooves, dexterity, and clever thinking that could foil a stronger enemy.

In what element do you feel you would be the slowest?: ICE! *Scae hisses at the thought of it.* I cannot stand coming anywhere near it. Not only is it cold, it is slick. My hooves need something to latch onto, to sink into. I would rather walk around a frozen lake than come anywhere close to its edge.

Alternatively, in what element do you feel you would be the fastest?: Definitely my swamp. I know it like I know myself, and maybe I would not be able to literally move quickly across it, I would be able to move faster than any other soquili out there, aquatic or otherwise.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff